Tfw too old to ever have a gf who liked me for me now

>tfw too old to ever have a gf who liked me for me now
>maybe if i got rich i could have some money grubbing whore who only wants to take all my money

you can find a girl user! we believe in you!

>DO NOT FEED THE PIGEON

We've being over this, get off Sup Forums.

Is there an option 3? Like not being with anyone? I hear VRchat has plenty of anime girls to spend time with. Just strange you hear all these dudes in the background.

Read /r/theredpill 's sidebar

Follow mgtow channels like turd flinging monkey

All women are like that.

You're a loser. Git gut.

Do /r/ketogains and /r/fasting to stop being fat.

Stop playing video games.

Start lifting. Milk jugs with sand is enough to get started. Then lift heavier and heavier.

Gain love and self respect for yourself, always put yourself first, and never allow any female to compromise your great mission in life whatever you decide that to be.

>We've being over this
that almost means something in english, good attempt
i really hope so but it doesn't seem likely

every day... every fucking day.... you post on Sup Forums about how shit your life is how you cant get a girl, you've got no one to blame except yourself and no one feels sorry for you... just fuck off and die a virgin it's obviously what you want... if you were serious about getting a girl you wouldn't be sitting on Sup Forums every single day posting this same dick brained shit over and over again... just do us all a favor and FUCK OFF!!!!!! once and for all!!!!!!!

This
/thread
Ps: kys

Exactly. don't throw bread at the ducks just leave it alone and possibly it'll go somewhere else

Too old? mate you're like 25 at the oldest where's your pride for christ sake?

nah i'm 28

It's times like this when i think about how you can fail your kids by giving them a computer.

I mean someone raised u to be such a fucking sad soy boy quitter loser who never adapted and worked hard for anything.

That's such a fucking disgrace, man i never want to have a kid, knowing that they'll blame everything that's fucked up with them on me and it's valid smh.

Be like me and KYS OP just end it, it's all meaningless anyways.

Hey it's you! Just wanna say I appreciate your shit, you've been on this site as long as I can remember and are dedicated as fuck.

i never had a computer until i was 22

i've worked pretty hard to be in a doctorate program

i never blamed my parents, just god and genetics.

grow a sick beard and get a job in mental health, i know that sounds weird as shit my guy but i did that and i have a hot gothic girl now and we do some weird shit, get hip

lol yup. i still can't believe it's been fucking 5 years and nobody i've known irl has ever recognized me

anybody who believes this should just kill themselves anyway. It's a self fulfilling prophecy and u will fuck yourself over with that kind of thinking

Why am i such a squinty eyed faggot?

i had more facial hair than that when i was 16, your testosterone levels are too low to breed

Stop making threads u cancer fuck and just kill yourself. I legitimately hope u get a brain tumour and go through years of constant pain before dying. Nigger.

You said you were gonna kys on new years you fucking liar

>that almost means something in english, good attempt
>We have being over this topic.

I'll tell anons your back story.

>Around 8 years ago now, OP had a girl
>An internet girlfriend
>She ditched him
>Ever since he comes here looking for sympathy
>For 8 years anons like myself have tried to help
>We've giving good sterling life advise, tried to un beach his useless fat ass so he will leave us alone
>But he always comes back the next night, threatening to kill himself and refusing help
>But still wants us to give him a ham shandy and tell him how amazing he is

Don't feed this pigeon. You could spend a month of Sundays helping this sad sack and he will show up the next night crying.

who was my internet gf and why didn't i know about her?

Kill. Your. Self. Nigger.

Why did that offend you?

You will always be afraid of superior nigger dick

You got it mane, chicks are useless anyways

Funny, because I'm 28 and just hitting my stride. I get 18-24 year old girls' numbers pretty consistently. When I went back to school for 10 months I took a part time job at Barnes & Noble and it was pretty much pussy city. Just keep your mouth shut and don't let them know how autistic you really are.

I love me some goober's