Weezer

what is their 3rd best album after these two?

Those aren't their two best albums

Ampleforth (5th album unreleased)

Songs from the Black Hole
link?

Songs From The Black Hole (Bootleg)
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
The Green Album

raditude

it's on soulseek. 23 songs. their best stuff if ya ask me.

Reminder that Pinkerton is overrated by the internet

Are these the same as the "Unreleased Album 5 demos"?

Songs from the Black Hole are not the same as Ampleforth, and I have seen Ampleforth called Album 5 Demos but there are others in there that are not part of the 23 that make Ampleforth.

It's obviously Maladroit you fucking plebs.

yikes you're a retard

Red Album

unironically this
prove me wrong

You wouldn't happen to have a tracklisting? Google has literally nothing on the album.

Next you're gonna say Raditude is top 3 PP

this

Reminder that the internet has made you a cynical contrarian.

Raditude is literal trash, Hurley is fucking great
they are nothing alike, except for Ruling Me

Blue > Green > SS2K > Pinkerton > Raditude > Red > Make Believe > White > Death To False Metal > Maladroit > Hurley > EWBAITE

You know Maladroit and Ewbaite exist right? Even then lesser albums like White and Green are better than Hurley, Hell id say DTFM and the Lion and the Witch are better,

I mean I really like pink triangle, but not the album overall. I also really like the blue and white albums, which is the least contrary you can get.

hurley is better than all of those

hurley is basically what EWBAITE was hyped up to be but it got overlooked for some reason (probably the shitty cover)

Instead of talking about Albums better than blue or pink what do you guys think of the new PD singles? I think Weekend Women and Mexcian fender are pretty neat.

okay, i understand that you've been conditioned by the internet to believe that all weezer from Make Believe - Hurley is shit, but can you tell me why YOU don't like Hurley?

lion and witch is a live ep nignog

Amplefroth:
Acapulco
Booby Trap
Fontana
Hey Domingo
Little Songs
Lullaby
Mad Kow
Mansion Of Cardboard
Misstep
Mo' Beats
Modern Dukes
Private Message
Prodigy Lover
Reaston To Worry
Sacrifice
She Who Is Militant
Superstar
The Organ Player
The Story Is Wrong
The Victor
Untenable
Yellow Camaro

Make Believe is a fucking jam what are you talking about? I don't even hate Hurley it has SOME good tracks but nothing you want to come back to and say its good

Even with that in mind, it's by far better than anything else they've put out.

Thanks a lot man, I haven't ran through them all, but they seem to all be included with the album 5 demos.

There were multiple takes and outtakes with those demos that they originally had on their website. At some point they compiled Ampleforth. It's what they sound like when they aren't trying to be on the radio. So much more going on instrumentally in those songs and smarter lyrics.

The guitar work feels a lot less restrained, which shows off a talent I didn't even realize was there. Their popular solos always made me assume they couldn't play like this.

rivers is a great guitar player and absolutely holds back for the studio albums

White Album

Is the version that opens with the symbols the "Standard" version of The Victor? It's the most "Wheezer" song I've ever heard.

it's an alternate version, the one from Ampleforth is a few minutes shorter

I'd say green

i wish more people would realize how great most of their discography is.

i don’t know why their stuff after pinkerton got panned so hard.

"Weezer" more like choker am I rite

the patrician answer

Agreed.

The fact that you're comparing Hurley to Raditude tells me you haven't listened to it. Yes, they came only 11 months apart, but stylistically they're very different. Hurley was a huge step in the right direction.

Probably Maladroit or EWBAITE. Hurley and White are good too though.

lol

>raditude 5th place
>hurley 2nd to last
>EWBAITE last

fuck you if you say this is boring

Reminder that Blue is overrated by the internet

Only correct answer.

>listening to geezer

get off my board grandpa

>Raditude over White, Red, Maladroit and EWBAITE
>EWBAITE as their worse
>Green over Pinkerton, White and Maladroit