Do any of you know what it's like to have to work in a female dominated field as a guy? It fucking sucks...

Do any of you know what it's like to have to work in a female dominated field as a guy? It fucking sucks. People always think you're some kind of pussy magnet working around all these women, you're not. I feel like I'm working with a bunch of middle school two-faced cunts who have nothing better to do but gossip and judge. Fuck this place. Pic isn't related..

work in a coal mine or a physical trade. there are very few women. Also, most higher level engineering jobs primarily being mechanical engineering.

Do you work in retail?

Can only imagine what it's like to work in a male dominated field as a girl

Tell me about it

It's awesome because they do all the work while you sit there looking like an idiot the whole time.

I dont think psychological abuse is working with men

Spread legs, get raise and promotion 5 times a year?

Why exactly do you want to work in a male dominated field in the first place though? It's male dominated for a reason.

what field? Nursing?

LOL i used to work in this bed making factory, my friend was a manager there were two secretaries, they'd leave at 3pm and had salaries and just answered phone calls in a nice comfy office wit AC the rest of us worked in this hot ass warehouse and would sometimes stay till 10pm because of how badly they'd fucked up the orders.

Sometimes they wouldn't even "work" they'd just get their salary and leave, the boss was most likely fucking one of them.

LOL mUH EQUALITY!

OP Here, I'm a Lpn in a hospice facility located in shitville Arkansas

I'm guessing your job is not STEM related. Is it education or clerical?

>work in a coal mine
Not OP, but I'd rather work around gossipy two-faced women

Education.

differentfag

OP here, woman like to gossip, not sure why. When they do, you end up being singled out for allegations you didn't commit because you have a dick. Granted, not every woman is like this, there are plenty of exceptions. I still have my License despite having 3 differnt jobs in less than 2 years. This field will fucking eat you alive.

I work in a male-dominated position im a factory. The position is male dominated because, quite frankly, most women dont have the upper body strength required to do the job for 12 hours a day. There have been 2 women who have attempted to join our crews since ive been hired in: the first was semi-homely and a single mother and the second was a thicc latina girl who was young and married. Two completely different experiences. The uglier woman was a decent worker and expressed a desire to learn, but she was too talkative (wasted too much time) and frequently fell behind due to being physically weak. She ended up leaving for another, probably easier job.

Cont.

Go on..

Now, the thicc latina girl was far worse. She would fall behind even more than the other girl, not only because she was weak, but because she would constantly walk off and socialize with other operators. Men behave differently when there are women around, so this made them become worse at their jobs. When she didnt outright ignore orders, she would frequently pawn her work off to the male operators while she sat on her ass and talked. Any attempt at criticism was uaually met, not only with contempt from her, but also from 3 of the 5 other operators on the crew because, again, men behave differently when there are women around. She would frequently turn the men against each other to take the blame off herself. It was like clockwork. She ended up leaving in order to raise her kid full time and her husband is making all the money now.

So, in summary, i would much rather work in a masculine environment, since its more productive and less toxic. Used to work in an office and it was terrible. Im not oppesed to putting a woman on the crew, as long as she can keep up, but most women just cant hang in this job.

Servers you right op for working a pussy ass chicks job.

Huh??

Like I said, i'm not singling anyone out, however, I know i'm a very hard worker and yet I feel constantly threatened out of my current job because of gossiping. I wish I could work in a different field, just not sure whats out there.

Making $26 hourly right now..

Bitcoin

I'm a male nurse and can relate, all jobs other than doctors are mostly female in healthcare where I live.

What branch are you in?

What allegations have you had to deal with so far?