How many of you would it take on the field at once for you to beat a full team of Messis?

How many of you would it take on the field at once for you to beat a full team of Messis?

20? 25?

Conversely, how few Messi's would it take to beat a full squad of yous.

4? 3?

If there was only 3 Messi's on the field I would have 3 of me hack him down, take the red then run up the score as the rest of the game would be 8 me versus nobody

It depends. If I'm allowed to cheat, then I think 34. My team groups into trios, and together they all do NFL-style tackles on Messi. They all get reds, of course, but now all the Messis are injured, and I'm the only one left in the game. So I win.

If I'm not allowed to cheat....then like 50 of me. With 10 of them playing as goalkeepers. And even then I'd be lucky if it ended 0-0. You ever see the video of 50 children against 5 professional players? I imagine it would be something like that.

Just 1.

and a gun

There are infinite Messis on the squad with unlimited subs. Same applies to you since most of us would die 10 minutes into the match.

More than 3 reds and you forfeit the match, reatrd

you can only continue a match if you have at least 7 players on the pitch

so assuming 1 messi could outplay me i need to kill 4+3(subs)=7 messi's to win

11+7=18

18 of me>11 messi

OP's scenario is clearly ignoring rules like that, though, since he suggested 20 or 25 players on one team which is obviously illegal....

Giving yourself too much credit imo, the 11 Messis could easily outrun and avoid 18 yous

I'm 6'3, pretty muscular and fast

I'll take 30 of myself and, get 15-20 to crowd the box and keep feeding them headers

>infinte Messis and infinite me

Well then nobody wins because at that point the universe is composed solely of Messis and mees. Just a giant endless soup of Messis and me squished into each other, the bodies of our boundless infinite dopplegangers endlessly rubbing all over each other across all the cosmos...

...brb gotta do something

i'm pretty rapid m8
2nd fastest in my year at school over 100m

confident i could snap messi's leg if i tried

you and messi would surely collapse into a singularity

Dear god, just imagine a Canadian Messi

well that finished me off perfectly

that was the best one ive had in YEARS, lads

Just one.

He was born in Argentina but I'm pretty sure he grew up in Canada

>Please, Watch Your Step

Think he fell anyway?

>Think he fell anyway?
Well, I'm sure he spent some time on his knees

I don't think Zyzz would be a good soccer player

You'd probably injure yourself trying to catch him to hack him down

I play against messi several times a year.

Im guessing it would take about one extra of me to beat a full squad of messi and about 10.5 messi to beat a full squad of me.