Sad nigga hours. What happens after death, if you're religious dont go too indepth faggot

Sad nigga hours. What happens after death, if you're religious dont go too indepth faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Nothing.

Huh??

Op here, what happens once you die? Heaven? Hell? Dream?

Put some thought into it you fuck face.

Dad raised me Christian, lately I've been questioning religion and after death. I think that we as humans only exist as molds around consciousness and that once we die the intangible consciousness escapes and does some fuck shit elsewhere.

Thats a good theory, i have friends thinking of some weord shit like we are just in a simulation or a game?...

Massive psychedelic trip either fucking horrifying (hell) or amazing (heaven) its up to you if you can let your ego go.

Followed by nothing.

t.overdosed on heroin and thats what happened.

I forget that religion and God even exist.

For the last 4 months from 7am-8pm in college non stop. Cant even go home his live so far away

I have earth. Earth is my mother, and the sun is God

what if we're in a simulation but we're not really alive, just NPC's and we just stop existing when the random number generator decides it's time for us to die.

I feel like this is not possible because thoughts cant be comprehended once the brain is dead however i can comprehend nothingness and i can only hope that its not that.

He's not wrong though. What was is it like before you were alive...nothing.

Our consciousness is a side product of evolution. Our "selves" are nothing more than our brains creating it. When you die your ego disappears and goes back to nothing.

It's quite simple and self explanatory

This is exactly how most my friends think. However wouldnt this meam we as humans could potentially do anything? Super powers etc?

Well the trip is while the brain is dying.
I guess you cant comprehend nothingness but real talk its like nothing. Kinda hard to put into words.

But it wasnt like ibwas there and it was all dark. I wasnt aware of anything i just remember being brought out of nothing and freaking the fuck out in an ER

How do you know there was nothing? Its just we as humans can not remember. I cant remember since i was about 6

If you lived a eventful and brave life your soul is kept safe with the most important of spirits. If not your soul lingers in this world waiting to be called again and reused.

Stick to dope g

As in reincarnation? I myself think this is what happena we are just erased of all memory

Hmmm as i statedHere. Its not like youre aware theres nothing. Its just...fuck like youre not there but like theres no consciousness it was like i was woken up but i didnt know i wasnt existing. Idk man its really hard to explain.

You know it.

I have always wanted to be a bird tbh

Naw dawg

Kind of when you sleep but dont dream, or at least not remember the dream? As in you fall asleep and then wake up in the morning but it feels like you just fell asleep?

After death, you cease living. A child could figure that out

If anyone would like to know more about what it's like to die. Ill be monitoring this thread.
But im gunna go shoot up.
I can explain the trippy part in more detail.

Check out these for now

nothing retard, you're done
you die

Yea pretty much.

Obviously, but I drako destroyer of suns would like to know your thoughts on afterlife to expand my knowledge.

Youre a fucked cunt

Again, i just want to know Sup Forumsros thoughts on after life.

I like reading stories of near death experiences. Or people who have died but who were brought back to life in a hospital. Neat stories.

I used to enjoy reading and watching too but my brain just wont accept shit like that without proof

Of course not. That is ridiculous. Stop thinking that because it's a waste of time and no other reason. You absolutely cannot play with reality. Don't even try.

Sup Forums seems really dead right now.

But reality is a human made concept. Reality as we know it may not be as someone else knows it.

If you die naturally a ridiculous amount of DMT is secreted from the brain so your last seconds in life feels like a long ass time.
For the neckbeards that are convinced there is nothing after death; ignore them. Same with all the other theories. Try to come to a conclusion yourself

Perception is reality, as we know it anyway. Your reality differs from mine and neither of us can know in what ways.

I dont think i will come to a conclusion which is why i want thoughts. I also dont think any human is capable of predicting what happens after we die which is why i am strangely excited to pass

But is perception reality? Or is it programmed?

the absence of all
stay woke nigga

A lot of Christians believe that when you die you go into a state of nothingness until the second coming of Jesus comes to judge the living and dead. So maybe that explains all those NDE that experienced nothing

Of course homie.

my classmate was clinicly dead when he was 8
he wasn't very religious since he was 8
guess how he explained it felt like?

nothing
apsolutely nothing
he didn't feel anything
he wasn't aware of anything
as if he wasn't even there
but before the nothingness there were supposedly some neat af dreams he had
and then nothing
my grandma had a cardiac arrest, she was fucking religious over the board
guess how she explained it
pearly gates
clouds
bigass throne with some guy on it
angels flying everywhere
they tell her she is not ready
she goes back

while your brain is dying it often realeses DMT like molecule
it gets fucking trippy af
if you are a kid it's gonna be like every other dream just better
if you are a religious fag you'll see your fucking afterlife
if you are an atheist who knows what you'll see

it can be a good trip
pr a bad trip
but after you are really dead
only nothingnes follows

Possibly. I still havent been convinced about any religion though

Nothing. Which is a good thing.
Imagine have to relive life time and time again

I think you are taking the term simulation a little too literally. But yes, your entire reality consists of your perceptions and thoughts about said perceptions. Since your perception is yours to play with, reality as you know it is also rather fluid. This can be a slippery slope if you don't have grounding though, you don't want to end up in an asylum genuinely believing you are the queen of England. Or maybe you do, that's your decision. Just remember your reality will have a small effect on the reality of everyone else you encounter.

Thay falls into the category of you see what you want to see in your after life by the sounds of it.

Id get bored

you will live your worst experiences again and again forever

Can you not type like a faggot please

Nah i dont believe in that shit, surely the fuckers would have turned the simulation off after donald trump was elected to fix the program

Dub 3s. I think we do.

Death is exactly like the time before you were born. Remember that ? Those were some good times

Mortal.

it's not afterlife dummy
you aren't dead already
there is no coming back after brain ceases function

all your organs may stop
you get a sick trip
the trip wares off
and then your brain dies

after your brain dies, your life ceases to be
look all I'm saying is that there is no conclusive evidence of afterlife
there never was
only subjective stories of the near death DMT trip

make piece with your life because chances are there is nothing afterwards to get your hopes up in your current existance

Ideally after death you would assume the role of God in your own universe creating and destroying or just always watching as any God does. Create worlds entire planets galaxies or whatever else. That would be badass. Would also explain why Gods never explain where they come from.

>Yeah I was a nerdy skeletal kid who an hero’d in my own world -Jesus

can you not be faggot while we are at it
eh cunt?

JEW SPOTTED

(repost)

Cogito ergo sum. The sum of what exactly? Identity is such a problematic concept, and necessity of action even more so.

In what kind of situation would interference be of benefit? Or even not of direct detriment? If the state of humanity can be seen as the sum of necessary action, then it follows that any necessary action from the human standpoint is on average negatively impacting the situation. Every "good" thing is merely enabling the continuation of this plague of action.

Perhaps this is our purpose, but if that were indeed the case, would you not take issue with it? Existing solely to destroy, yet existing in such a beautiful environment. The most painful oxymoron.

Perhaps we need to see first hand that the results of careless intervention even with the best intentions will only bring pain and suffering. But then what constitutes the lesson being learned? Is being in this state, unable to see the way to improve our situation, not limiting us from becoming that way?

Perhaps we are being punished for careless action on a cosmic scale, forced to make such detrimental decisions pertaining to our own homes and live through the consequences ourselves. But would forcing sentience to undergo this hell not go against the very thing we are supposed to be learning?

A meaningless and contradictory lifetime of suffering is hard to beat. Perhaps this is hell.

There are no answers here, perhaps there never will be.

Jesus that is some deep autism right there

balls deep

>cogito ergo sum
>sum of what
sum is latin for "I am"
as in "I am sick and tired of your higher meaning spiritual mysticism bullcrap"

humans aren't born with a meaning
they give themselves one
humans aren't punished by their actions by the cosmic deity
they aren't punished at all

hurricanes, earthquakes floods and droughts all existed before and after humans appeared

the fact they happen to be in unlucky spot in unlucky time is coincidental
humans stopped travelling and chose to stay on one place
the longer you spend on that place more likely it is you will be hit by natural disaster

humans kill humans because reasons
just because it seems all arranged doesn't make it so
just because you think there is a higher meaning doesn't make one either
just because you don't ever want to die and want a never ending afterlife
does
not
make
one
true

Nothing in that post necessitates the existence of a higher being. It's just musings pertaining to the human experience.

>Perhaps this is our purpose
>yet existing in such a beautiful environment
>But then what constitutes the lesson being learned?
>Perhaps we are being punished for careless action on a cosmic scale
>Perhaps this is hell

every religiousfags talk if I every heard one
that perhaps OP of that post inputs in every sentence is like a side dish of failed skepticism

>Perhaps you are correct
Seriously though the fact is noone can possibly know such things so what's the harm in speculating?

the harm of speculating is that some people choose to actually beleive something there is no proof of, start to deny actual facts and evidence, start to mutilate their kids genitalia (if you are 21 and choose to cut of your foresking, labia, clitoris etc I'm fine with that, you do you, doing this to a kid is fucking gross though), start stoning those who don't beleive your mumbo jumbo... now we have a problem

>noone can possibly know
correct
but, in the end it's for the best we go with something that is most likely to be true (there is nothing after we die) rather than going with zaney speculation of what could be but there is no evidence of

it's dangerous user, dangerous af

You rot

Idiots will continue to be idiots user, sad fact of life here on Earth, but that doesn't mean you and I can't at least find such theories amusing. I wouldn't say they are dangerous, someone who would legitimately believe such ramblings is the kind of person that would've copy pasted the beliefs of some random blog owner anyway.

Trip on DMT and find out.

I find those theories intriguing
but fuck me sideways if I haven't seen an user or two that bought into those theories

you give a man fish
he will be fed for a day
you sell a man a legend of fish the size of a city that would feed him for the rest of his life
and he will die trying to find that fish while you sit and look at all the money you squeezed from the poor fellow

thise theories should be discussed on academic meatings
not on taiwanese basket weaving forum

youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance

I think he says at some point in the video something about your personality leaving your body and feeling death, interesting stuff.

Good channel, informative about drugs so you don't become a dumbass junkie

Real shit user, your a pretty cool guy. Enjoy the rest of your night

it's noon in Yugoslavistan
but thanks anyway
cheers user

Is that a fucking bape hoodie ur a fucking faggot op legit kys bape is 4 shit cunts