Jon Snow meets Daenerys Targaryen Scene (GoT Season 7)

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTF5awVFQ0

where's the /got/ general you fuckhead

nobody gives a shit

>Daenerys has conquered the great wall of China
We've all lost now

>implying anyones gonna fall for that

funny how these things are always filmed on 2005 nokias

I just read the script of this scene

Daenerys
>"I could sing a song of Ice."

Jon Snow
>"And Fire?"

What the fuck?

its filmed with a drone thats a gorillion miles away so its zoomed way the fuck in

gay

Jesus Christ, really?

>GoT Season 7
It's not really a Season because it will only have 6 episodes and then we have to wait an entire year for the rest of the season (Season 8).

FUG

>2 shittiest actors of the show cross paths finally
Woah I'll be sure to log onto reddit and pretend this is something to be excited over.

7 episodes senpai. Season 8 is 6 episodes.

and don't forget 5 of those episodes will be just filler.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet she is watching her Dragons.

does anyone even care about got anymore?

normies

I could recognize that shit Dany wig from the moon.

like, so what? everyone knew they would meet anyway, visual confirmation (if this is indeed real) reveals literally nothing

And is a surprise how?

it looks more like a vision of the past. some ancestors

It looks just like the dress we have seen Dany wearing in the leaked pictures but that woman does look thinner than Emilia to me. Also Kits hair looks strange but the quality is so bad.

ENOUGH!!!!

>thinner
kek, then it's not her

I can continue the script if you want

Daenerys
>"Will it be I or you who will declare the final battle of the Game of Thrones?"

Jon Snow
>"Oh it shall be a Dream of Spring"

HOW did they write this?

it's pretty much confirmed. this is a pic from saturday, Emilia's birthday, in Bilbao. The scene takes place in one of the confirmed locations, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe

nice place, been there

>been there
the hell do you do on there? Looks pretty boring. Do they have a cafe up there?

more like a... "ermita" i don't know how you call it. Shrine? Small church? Anyways, it's a nice view. Many spanish films have been filmed there.

is this filmed in Croatia? I could make a fortune taking photos of set and selling it. I have good friends in 2 cities that got is filmed in, it's really doable

Sounds shit

don't talk about it, be about it faggot

Why arew they filming this in Spain?

It is because now Ireland is too expensive for them?

Vasco paleto a nadie le importa que juego de tronos se filme en tu puto pueblo, vete a tomar por culo y pon estas mierdas en reddit

Tiny hands fat fucking arms.

Spain must be Dragonstone.

Source? besides the rough estimate that was provided early this summer? I recall that they said their are 13 episodes left but the split is purely speculative at this point as far as I know.

salt

Perfect Dragonstone. To bad the poor direction will never reflect how good the location scouts are.

Fucking spoiler that you stupid piece of shit.

Ah well, I guess it's time for me to stop coming to Sup Forums to avoid this bollocks.

So obvious they way they the scene will begin. As he approaches her, she looks out wistfully over the landscape and makes some remark, like "I've dreamt about conquering these lands my whole life," her eyebrows indicating sombre reflection by rotating wildly. Then Jon says in a kindly way with his big gormless head, "Is it not quite what you expected?" Blah blah

Why does Varys stay so based, bros?

There's no way to wrap this story up in this many episodes without using the most brain dead and cliche method possible.

I'm not hailing the books as god tier literature but there is so much more going on with the characters and locations that make it far more interesting than what the show has become.

Two negatives make a positive

Maybe

HIV, in this case

Maybe you need to stop coming to Sup Forums. Maybe reddit is more your speed, or jezebel, or your Mom's copy of mills and bones.

O stop they're not that bad. Gonorrhea or the claps maybe but certainly not HIV.

Funnily enough, this Jon/Eyebrows thing has the makings of a Mills and Boon novel.

omg woooo so awesoem xdd

Ive been waiting years for this moment :)

Yeah, regardless of the books quality, they're still far superior to the show.

It's made me think about the overall worth of adapting certain literature to the screen. One thing I most enjoy about ASOIAF is the extensive room it leaves to fill in gaps with ones imagination. Film/television does away with that entirely. Instead of "Jon Snow" you see Kit Harrington, instead of "Arya Stark" you see Maisy, and so on.

You know what? I'm going to stick around and complain, just to fucking spite you.

>Kit with his shirt unbuttoned halfway down his mid section
My nigga really tryin to slay Emilia's pussy huh?

it hasn't been build yet in the middle ages, you fuckwitt

>Daeny marries Jon

I like how you fixed it after fucking up the original as "ice and ice".

It's the most popular tv show you contrarian underage faggot.

>Dany conquers the Great Wall of China
>makes a pact with Jon
>puts Jon in charge of the Wall because lol Nights Watch
>Jon lets all the Mongols in to rape and pillage the Chinese just like he did the Wildlings in the North
>Westeros falls to rapers and pillagers
>it becomes no more
>despite being middle of the Great Winter where their power is greatest, the White Walkers retreat back North, putting the spell back on the Wall and sealing the Gate with stone and ice to keep the southerners out
Bravo Jon.

"We finally did it, we won the Game of Thrones. Now let's go on our dragons and fly off towards the sunset"

[St. Elmo's Fire intensifies]