Is it true that we white people are inherently evil?

Is it true that we white people are inherently evil?
My history teacher who is also white seems to think so.

Your history teacher is a faggot and so are you.

All humans are evil

White people are responsible for the birth of western and modern civilization. If all black people stayed in Africa, untouched by the civilized world, they would still be living in mud huts.

White people have been in power to establish that they are evil. Dumb niggers are also evil, but their reckless behavior is misconstrued as the fault of white people.

In short, everyone is evil. White people have a conscious at least. Chinks? Heartless.

Somalia. Liberia. Darfur. Detroit. Chicago. Baltimore. ‘Nuff said.

Judge each person by what they do.

fake and gay

That's a very close minded view on history considering only white people and is actually just plain racist to.... everyone, somehow. Your history teacher is obviously lowgrade and thinks very highly of themselves.
Learn about the history of China, India, or any of the early civilization in the Americas and you'll find out that not just white people can be evil.

We were just the first people to colonize the world. Every single race has done atrocious things to their own people and other people throughout history. If the human race lasts long enough, eventually another race will rise to power and treat the rest of the world like shit. Its human nature. We're cruel creatures.

Aww but that takes ages. Wouldn't it be easier to just generalize?

Whites are about the only people who take reparations for their actions, Asian conflicts have been embroiled since before some white countries were a fuckin thing man-- blacks and browns have failed to construct a first world society, likewise

I dunno about good or nice, but we're clearly the most fit to keep shit moving as a general whole

>Wouldn't it be easier to just generalize?
No shit but your life will be much better for it. It's always good to have a calming pint of Guinness like morgan or some tasty chow mein pussy. Variety is the spice of life.

shill

Evil is about morality but anything relating to morality is always relative. Perspective and context is everything.

Murder is wrong, but murder in the name of justice (war, police shooting criminals, lethal injections, protecting your own property/family) becomes a justifiable reason for murder.

Theft is wrong but stealing bread to feed your starving family is closer to an enactment of your basic human rights to food, shelter, etc than it is a criminal offence.

There is always a way to justify any action, what makes it evil is if most people don't agree with your own justification. Hitler believed he was in the right but to the majority his actions were evil which is why you Alt-righters who embrace Nazi symbolism are evil to most of western world.

I farted

pretty much
white people are violent animals, responsible for just all all mass genocides in history

Can we all just stop being complete retards? Your absolutist view of the situation helps no one. You're just as annoying as the right wingers painting every leftist as the literal reincarnation of stalin.

but no whites = world peace... just a coincidence to you?

We're going to be responsible for another one in the near future too faggot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah, yourself when you're bred out of existence
enjoy your last 20 years of mattering

Implying that the amount of pigment in your skin dictates your actions that are judged by a society as "evil." Culture surely isn't a heavy factor at all... just plain ol white people...

no your teacher is just a nigger lover white apologist and that shits hilarious to us

im black btw

can't be proven wrong

I have 4 children, my younger neighbors are on 5 and going for 10.

Nigger males, of breeding age, are 2-3% of the population and can't stay alive or out of prison very well so...

Also for everyone replying about "hurr durr blaming whites" the reason whites are blamed more for injustices (or atleast you think whites are, you're all obviously not familiar with the huge human rights struggles going on in countries like china right now) Is the same reason that non-violence works against white countries (with figures Like Gandhi against Britain and MLK against the US).

Non-violent tactics rely on the moral conscience of the country they're dealing with. With Gandhi he relied on what the British colonisers were saying, that they were in India to essentially civilise the country but you can't be the civil and moral oppressor against a non-violent enemy and still retain the moral high ground.

The way this relates to racial responsibility when it comes to whites is you live in a country which professes moral superiority across the world, and taking your moral superiority to help countries whether they agree with you or not. But despite this as a country you largely deny or excuse the destructive and colonial actions of your country. This isn't the case with China or India who have very slack human rights laws.

You ever felt unsafe in a white neighborhood? Lock your doors while driving through a white neighborhood?

We didnt invent violence, dumbass. If whites were gone, humans would still be human.

you and your neighbors dont have much to do with global statistics and trends, Cletus

Fuck off jamal

just cause you live in a trailer park doesn't mean others aren't nervous/afraid of the whites going full deliverance on them

Don't hate on us that your country is a shithole flooded with violence.

Definitely the dumbest thing I've read today. Who is Pol Pot? What's going on in Myanmar as we speak? What is West Africa? What is the Horn of Africa? What is Rwanda? Congo? How is Genghis Khan white?

Your history teacher is full of shit.
t. history teacher

/thread

>justifying being a violent animal by comparing yourself to other more violent animals
your dumb, stop posting

I live in an ungated white neighborhood and left my personal truck keys in the front door for 3 days last week. No issues.

I drive a work vehicle and have a puppy that pounces me when I try to come in with boxes and shit. I blame the puppy.

I live in a nice suburb actually. used to be half Mexican and half white. It was the kinda neighborhood you could leave your doors unlocked and go for a walk in the middle of the night. That was until the niggers came. They're destroying the town.

Tldr niggers are innately violent people with no regard for others.

Global means shit. Every third world shit hole breeds like crazy, they are too stupid not to.

it would have been easier to just agree whites are going to be bred out of existence eventually

They can be gunned down, bombed and every other form of WMD to control their populations, they don't have that option for us. The US also has two oceans to keep filth out.

What do you think you are gaining by posting this shit?

what are you gaining by being triggered by it?

They problem arises from not saying that any human can be evil. Humans black white or hispanic are capable of evil. Thus everyone deserves equal treatment in life and in the justice system.

Tired of your jew propaganda.

You have absolutely no chance of winning either, you delusional piece of shit.

oh so its the evil jews now? what an uneducated loser you are

they'd probably be happy about it too. poor fucks maintaining their culture and living off nature in their ancestral land. sad.

Jews = Want to take over the world as the absolute rulers.

Niggers = The orc army of the Jew, to do their bidding because they are simpeltons

Muslims = Want to take over the world, full stop

Everyone else gets along just fine.

implying people have to give a shit about your protest or that your protest is immune to criticism

You say everyone else gets along fine so why are you filled with fearful race hate?

shouldn't we all judge each other by actions and capabilities rather than the pigmentation of the skin?

Are you fucking retarded?

You have no argument, you're just saying things that are sterile.

there is no such thing as good and evil, only propaganda

Judging people by their actions and intentions is what is being judged anymore, but it's being called racism. I don't give two shits what people look like.

That's the root of identity politics and what is causing so much division.

That's how you win.

That's how you make no point, or address mine.

It's the stance of a rodent minded individual.

ALL people are inherently evil.

This

You look for friends and you find friends.

That's why I'm big in politics.

White people have abolished slavery long ago. Black people still have it in many African countries

Decide for yourself

Your teacher loves sucking coon cock.

>protesting is refusing to acknowledge the anthem that you had to come attend to let everyone know you wouldn't be acknowledging

Basically terrorism. But if that makes you upset you're close minded and stupid. I'm sure sports numbers are starting to suck anyway as we're all enjoying craft beers and playing go.

Naw they would be enslaving tribes back and forth. No medical help for whenever SIV jumped to humans, ebola outbreaks would be harder to contain, cannibalism would be much more a thing.

I am ops teacher. I didn't say all white people are evil just the ones who ignore the plight of minorities be cause they see them as equals.

All humans are inherently evil; every group has been a dick to at least one other group at least once in history.

No one's shit smells good.

Human beings are bastards.

That is the most racist thing that has ever been said.

Dubs speak the truth. Saw it in Facebook.

>White people are responsible for the birth of western and modern civilization

user mean Jews...

Not all Jews are white

Only slightly less than half of are white

None are white. Jews are black. The Jewish people are white. That's why they're jewISH.

Because you're a nigger.

Five minutes on Liveleak/ync/bestgore proves it's pretty much just brown people doing all the evil shit.

kek

no niggers and no you = world peace

If there were no whites, the muslim groups would still be fighting, boko haram would probably be a continental african super power, and china would've usurped japan and korea long ago.