Ask a former victim of child rape anything (drawings with bunny rabbit were done to aid in my recovery)

Ask a former victim of child rape anything (drawings with bunny rabbit were done to aid in my recovery).

pic or it didn't happen
>inb4 b-but..

I can fap to this

what was it like getting sexually assaulted by a child?

You'll find some pics user, but you wont find em anywhere legal

Did it feel good tho?

As a child or by a child. I was assaulted by an adult. It was by a member of a band that my cousin was part of. And It felt horrible, of course.

Did you orgasm?

Who did it? Has it affected your adult life? What's your sexual orientation?

I felt something like an orgasm, but to be quite honest, I couldnt even feel anything because I was so numb with fear over the situation. I was even physically harmed by the assault, mainly my rectal area.

kek where kek is due.

10/10 post user

Friend of my cousin. I was actually tricked into doing it. He locked me into a room and threatened my life at knifepoint into giving up my ass for rape. Its been extremely traumatic for me, but I'm straight also.

Dont do that man...I'm in a lot of pain..

ok post tits now

Tits or gtfo

I'm not female. But for some odd reason, I use a female/girl rabbit in my drawings. Weird, huh?

Do you think you are gonna be fine one day or is it something you will have to just live with. I wish you well from here on out and wish it never happened.

>former victim of child rape
>former
So you are no longer a victim of child rape?

>what was it like getting sexually assaulted by a child?

I feel for you user. I'm usually bleeding when taking a shit and I had hemorrhoids so I know rectal pain.

I think I'll be ok. You dont need to feel bad for me. I have Julie. The rabbit is the key to my happiness. She talks to me. She visits me in my dreams.

I have been fucked in the ass and I'm also straight (male).

Here OP.

You're fucked m8, just end it now life is gonna be hell.

I dont need you telling me what to think. I have Julie.

It's sympathy,I just don't like to hear people having to suffer due to stuff like that have a goodnight

Good for you, I suppose...

I dont need you to worry about me. Julie worries about me all the time. Thank you.