Anyone wish they knew old paganism?

Anyone wish they knew old paganism?

Those larpers actually got organized enough here to be recognized as an official church.

Not everyone who disagrees with your worldviews is a larper. I personally get more out of Odinism than I ever did Christianity.

No you're a pathetic cringe loser if serious

Implying any religion isn't just larping.
Delusional fucks.

I am actually very successful and I attribute that in part to the Outlook that my religion gives me. I studied and searched for a long time before I found the beliefs of my people.

Bump

Must be a atheist. Religion is not bad in itself. We all need some moral grounding. The problem is religions that use that need to warp a person's worldviews. Atheitism is just as bad as Christianity in my view.

You know, you don’t have to use Outlook that your religion gave you. You can make your own account and the subscription cost is only $6.99/mo

Yeah, but ours ARE larpers, because there are fuckall historical records left. First written source is from like early 16th century. Several hundred years after christianity. All they're doing are > memes.

Oh fuck off you presumptious autist.

kys faggot and meet your sky daddy

Damn auto fill on the phone.

Either read the posts again, apply some basic reading comprehension, and figure out why I called you autist... Or don't, and keep projecting. I'm actually fine either way.

No your not, otherwise you wouldn't get so triggered when people talk about how religion is mental illness :)

>we all need moral grounding
>needs are religion for that
Literally the only thing you need to not be a shit person is Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.

But those witten sources are transcriptions of oral history passed down over 12,000 years. Just like the old testament scrolls are transcriptions of older oral Jewish history.

>tfw he's too dumb to understand
Nigger why do you think I'm religious at all lol

Once when I was young, I was hiking when a raven led me to a clearing where I found this huge staff in the middle of a clearing. I was sure it was some kind of magical item, but it made a good walking stick when it turned out to just be a stick

>oral history
lol

Clearing.

Maybe you didn't have enough ability to tap the magic at that time.

A great deal of history is based off passed down stories.

Yeah, dipshit, exactly. "History".

So our histories are just as valid. Most dismiss them because they are either atheist and don't believe in anything, or Christian and feel threatened by the rise of the old religions.

they're both equally bullshit but polytheism in general is more interesting, especially when the gods are portrayed in their stories as flawed characters

Yahweh is such a Mary Sue

Christianity and Rome destroyed white culture long long ago. No need to complain about white genocide now because it has already happened with what's left enslaved by the power structures that outlived even the empire. "Western Culture" is a farce.

We were first.
Then other retarded religions came from bad places mane.

this

if you need a cult to make you not kill people or steal, then you are just a terrible person

if only anal history was a thing

No, but we have historical annals.

Dan lives

leakage from butt stuff if you are not careful can impregnate virgins

Hail Jezebel

>I studied and searched for a long time before I found the beliefs of my people.
it doesn't matter where you were born, unless you're a time traveler the Celts or the Romans or the Norse or whatever are not "your people"

i hope you still have it

HAHA ORAL
gtfo underage

Jews invented both Islam and christianity. They bring up miner differences between religions up and manipulate people to clash and kill eachother.

>All they're doing are memes.
At least they are based in the source material, unlike modern Christianity which has literally nothing to do with the religion practiced by the Christians in the first two centuries CE.

They are my ancestors so yes my people.

You also have ancestors predating that religion, though.

Yeah, why don't they bring back human sacrifice while they're at it? There's plenty of source material for that.

What you mental midgets keep projecting is that I'm somehow defending christianity. I'm not. I'm just baffled by people going full trehugger because I thought we were past that. That we were over it. And now we're going backwards.

He. Dont dare insult my trees. Or i get very angry.
Nature and human instinct is to be worship. So ye,