Would you date a girl with a disability? Why or why not?

Would you date a girl with a disability? Why or why not?

Anyone here married to someone who's disabled? What's life like?

Yes, I would date a girl like that. Why? Because I don't see a problem with dating them. The only real problem is they would not date me.

Yeah but pic related is way out of my league.

I dated a paraplegic once; It was like fucking a passed out chick all the time or a fleshlight that can clean itself... it was fun but got boring.

You get to park in disabled spots though when you bring her places which is nice.

Could she cum?

doubt it. paraplegic guy here and most paraplegics cant cum or if they can, its quite muted experience

Yes, of course.

As long as they could have sex, feel and enjoy it, for sure. There was a blind girl in some of my classes back in the day who was hot as fuck.

who cares?

With dubs like those, they can't resist. But seriously, they're disabled. You have the leg up on them.

I fucked a homeless person for twenty dollars before. Fucking the disable isn't bad.

You went in classes with a blind girl?
Were you in some sort of disabled-school?

Checked.

I wouldnt mind being with a blind chick. But you would have to do all of the chores. Literally, all of them.

At my school we would have a blind kid in our normal classes. He was even in the marching band with me, played the trumpet and learned everything by ear. Had a cute girl march next to him to guide him as well

i used to date one when i was homeless. I moved in quick became her caregiver until I was able to get back on my feet. The sex was terrible but you get a lot of perks.

Hi Joe.

Lol nah, it was just a normal university class. She had like an aid that helped her sometimes but she also got around herself a fair bit.
Yeah, fuck, I guess that is true. I feel like it would be interesting being close to someone that couldnt see though and hearing about their perspective on shit. It would probably limit your life a bit after a while though.

Bruh if they pussy still there yes even better cause they can't run

What about a chick like this, who is less attractive?

Dated a girl with the worst color coordination. Found out later she was color blind. Red green and blue. It sucked buying clothes for her. That was it though. Driving with sideways stoplight confused her. That about it.

I would love to change her diapers

You can do anal without her knowing

XDDDDDDDXDDDDD