USA sucks/trolling americans thread

USA sucks/trolling americans thread

You know the US has these now. They're literally at the gas station down the street from me.

Doesn't really work if it's in the title retard.

OMFG AMERIMUTT IS SO TRIGGERED XDDDDDDD GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER LOOOOOL SO BUTTBLASTED HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CANT FUCKING EVEN WITH YOU AMERITARDS

europoos are so weak.
seriously kid I can have this.
fuck your chocolate egg.

still forcing your meme

Kek, this is an ex territorial army soldier from the UK...not the US.

Britfag to much of a fag to join the real army so he joins the TA instead....then becomes transgender and joins islam...pricless

amazing thread

IT says US amerilard

It is incredibly easy to get food form anywhere these days

still forcing his meme

>universal health care

sure kid

3rd world country

pricless

doesn't know what this means
posts anyway

this right here is why they lost wars against countries like Vietnam.
>losing to a bunch of chink farmers with sticks

stay mad kid

NOT true. You have Kinder Joy - not Kinder eggs. Your fat-fuck kids can't be trusted not to just stick the whole fucking egg in their stupid mouths without removing the toy first. They have to be packaged separately - although they still might eat the fucking whole thing anyway.

stay mad kid

Sup Forums is an American made product

will do

absolutly counting on it.

Keep your eggs and your millions of shitskin refugees stabbing and raping your women.

We'll be okay without a chocolate egg with a $0.05 toy inside.

the first world is an american made product.

If you're paying a dollar or whatever third world currency buys you one of those..you arent buy real chocolate anyway. Sucks the only way you can feel better than America is through a shitty candy nobody cares about doesn't it?

Please use the new and improved pronoun for U.S. citizens
>'muricans
Please and thanks
Sincerely
Every citizen of every other country in America

Hey but they have a tiny little plastic army guy so they can pretend that they have a real military!

so weak

How so? Alot of people really dislike being associated to the shithole that you unironically call the greatest country in the world

so weak

70% of murricans are obese or overweight

Your dicks are cut

They changed the eggs to be sold in the US.

Doesnt america have military bases in europe? LITTERAL puppet states

US has biggest prison population with over 2% of your population. Also it has 1200 police killings every year which is 60x more than europe. Also your homicide is 3x higher.

>Your fat-fuck kids can't be trusted

I work for a super america gas station and agree with this whole heartedly

Stupid people are born
Their stupid parents raise them
They meet stupid friends in school
Forget everything their stupid teachers say
Shack up with some stupid person
Start voting stupid people into office for stupid reasons
Stupid people in office come up with stupid legislation to protect their stupid constituents from harming themselves.
Stupids are then free to pump out countless generations of brood while they continue to chew cud until they die of cancer.

Pretty fun

so weak

An idea stolen from the Japanese chans.

>What is Budweiser's relation to Budvar?

You're letting in shitskins. Wait.

his family history
how adorable

not so adorable when you realize it's you too

what is so weak

>so weak
Weakest argument in the thread
Support your opinion or stfu

sure kid
speculation as always.
stay weak

so weak

>got green text?

American and I have eaten those eggs. There were Mario toys. Candy was subpar, but toy was cool enough to be worth a buck.

Im American and I actually laughed out loud at this comment.

so weak

Kek
>weakness level capped

I love how you think staying in one thread pressing F5 and replying the same thing to every comment some how shows us that you’re *not* triggered..

so weak

>haha ya mate source-edit and photoshop don't exist you cunt.

Can confirm. Taking small bites or cutting a large piece of food is a sign of weakness in America. If you can't jam the whole thing in your mouth then you must be culled from the pack.

sure kid
so weak

so weak

fox and the grapes

shut up nerd

> haha ur all so weak and don’t bother me at all, that’s why I’m spending all day in this thread replying to everyone haha you don’t bother me at all hahahahaha LOOK HOW MUCH I DON’T CARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We have the internet. Ive had kindercandies shipped here since like 2008. Mostly habitat. Before the net I had to get it from a German friend

Hanuta* god damn korean pos phone

>Weakened: An user weakened by Sup Forums comments suffers a –2 penalty on Sup Forums-based rolls, skills, checks, and ability to support their arguments. His character per comment capacity is divided by 3. He is always considered to be carrying at least a medium load in one or many of his orifices.

They're not that good. It's just standard chocolate flavor.

poor americans... they will never have good french cars , or good european beer , oh and actual true good cheese too

> French cars

Lol no

80/90/2000ies french cars are the absolute best if you want to have fun driving .

This is a sloppy photoshop job and you know it. Try harder next time dummy.

They made kinder eggs legal 3 years ago dumbfuck

Well that certainly is an unpopular opinion

Do you think america is like cut off from the world? I could order a French car if I choose to do so, or I could just buy a German car because I want it to last 20+ years

Lolol no European beer or cheese comes to America!

i am speaking about affordable good little sporty cars, tell me who does it best than the frenchies
For example Peugeot 205 Gti , Citroën Saxo VTS 16V , Renault Clio Sport 16V etc.. those cars are cheap , fast and beautiful . and without stupidly big motors.

so weak

still forcing his meme

so weak

That looks the exact same as half the shitty cars rolling off the line in every other country.

the actual good cheese (Roquefort etc) is forbidden in USA .

you have to pay a shitton of money to import cars , we have them everywhere here hahahaha

Let's see what your aunty marie has to say about you being here and not eating your fruitloops

Good thing I make more on average and have less taxes :)
Can you afford to import cars from anywhere, or is the govt taking half your money making that impossible to have options, like it does for many of your countrymen?

I generally buy German or japanese which are already here, don't cost much more than this French crossover, and last 20+ years

God damn user calm down, you dont have to shell out the artillery right of the bat.

On a separate note that was a sick burn and i give you that.

so weak

still forcing his meme.
why did you abandon your thread sunday morning?

It's not my thread

why do you have no reading comprehension?

I fucking love how you think only one person posts this meme, you’re a fucking retard........which shouldn’t surprise me because you’re a Yank.

American education

What is a mainland european mid 20s guy who loves the US and wants to live in the US called?

>Russian hackers
>president elections

stay mad kid

still no comprehension but yet the europoo needs to blame someone.

> projecting this hard
> projecting for this long
You wanna talk about what’s bothering you, champ ?

so weak

so weak

Stay mad, son