Other urls found in this thread:

tunefind.com/show/westworld/season-1/37877
youtube.com/watch?v=hpOiSMX1ybw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a robot which would explain how he's been alive for so long

he killed his best friend

and he'll kill again

I don't understand how it works.

How long do the guests get to stay in Westworld?
Do they all go home at night?
When do the events start to loop again?
When are maintenance hours?

In the previous episodes it looked like each morning everything starts from the beginning,

So I figured all the guests leave at night and come back in the morning, they do maintenance at night and when the sun goes up everything starts to loop again

Now there's continuity and people stay in the park at night, I do not understand

Yeah this confused me too actually

Story lasts at least two weeks. In the first episode they stated that Escaton's heist usually happens a week later.
It's just that Dolores' shitty questline is only a day long and gets reset every night. That's why that sheriff tried to bring Dolores back to the ranch, her father was respawned already.

this show is very consufing, I watched 5 hours ago and have since then had 4 beers and still dont hget whats going on. lpz hapl

The guests always have continuity obviously. Its the hosts that will reset back to a certain point if and when they are killed/destroyed. The guests stay in the "park" whereever they like. It costs 40,000 a night apparently.
They has always been continuity, but when a robot gets destroyed it is replaced once all guests are "tucked away".

Pay closer attention.

That scene between him and Theresa tonight was magnificent
Superb cast on this show

Are there traps in westworld?

The female guest tripped on one last episode.

And when do they shrink the people?

Do you guys think they offer a service for manlets where they get to be shrinked a bit less than everyone else so that they feel taller?

I'd make a Godzilla world where you only get shrinked a little and can dress up as an animal and stomp a Jap city.

Ford killed Arnold. Prove me wrong.

Ford is still alive and Arnold was replaced by a robot you dip

It depends on the storyline.

Am I still banned?

you literally didn't prove me wrong

uhhh screenshot pls

a snare, not a guy with tits

Euro here.

Just finished watching episode 4 and boy am I glad to see how the "MiB is a host"-fags getting btfo like there is no tomorrow.

Where are they all today?

>MiB confirmed for guest
>William=MiB debunked
Theoryfags on suicide watch

I thought William is MiB?

You didnt "think" nigga thats the problem.

now that was kino

>I think when he initially came there, he didn’t come there to shoot up robotic people or have sex with robotic prostitutes. I don’t know why. I think he was probably more curious than anything when he first went there. I think he discovered this darker side of himself that he probably wasn’t even aware of on some level, but knew there was a real part of him and a real part of his nature. Every year, he goes back for a month and he purges it, so he doesn’t have to deal with it in the real world.

so what is Fords plan?

any guesses as to who is wrecking Logan's shit in the next ep, and why?

Those retards keep getting BTFO

They're now saying MiB is actually Logan. God damn people watching this show can be fucking stupid

what surprises me the most about the show is the comments on here, i don't even know who's trolling anymore or who's a genuine dumbfuck

This man is not to be fucked with.
Notice how he has a fail-safe built into the robots? Piss him off and you get an army of killer robots screaming KILL ALL HUMANS KILL ALL HUMANS!

Its this new trend of trying to find these obscure and "subtle" easter eggs, which somehow makes them look smart in the eyes of others.

This is what happens when plot twist after plot twist makes plebs expect the non-linear story with a fat plot twist at the end.

Why do we call Ford by his last name and Arnold by his first? What could it all mean?

The "MiB is Arnold" fags got destroyed too.

It's like every new episode destroys the previous week's most popular theories.

Even Shrink-ray fags got BTFO when we saw an actual elevator and train that goes into Westworld

>No Le Fuck Man again

DROPPED

That's the shrink ray elevator and train.

>Now there's continuity and people stay in the park at night,
That was always implied, now it's confirmed.

I fucking hate those guys so much. What do they have to gain by spouting stupid shit every week

Do they really think we think they're deep or something

Yeah. Smart people talk about politics with their colleagues and friends. They talk about their research, about science etc..

Idiots post their fan theories on facebook, so all the other drones can comment on how smart they are.

These "American soap operas" are like the most intellectually challenging thing these sad folks do in their entire lives.

This is why you should never take entertainment too seriously, its just that, entertainment (not art).

What is his end game?

>my friend is still spouting the two timelines theory

Fucking HOW can these people even exist? The MiB, who's supposedly old-ass William, is seen and talked about by the people in management, whose story directly connects to Dolores breaking the conditioning, which is directly in William's story.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ugh, enough about shrink rays.

The big table is a monitoring device.

I suppose you morons think that the people on your TV screen get shrunk too?

When does Dolores get to speak to Bernard?

fuck off back to 9gag

It happened in Willy Wonka.

Plot Twit: Bernard never truly met Dolores and all those interrogations are Arnold talking to her in the form of a black robot.

What the hell is going on in this show? What was that huge digging machine in hopkins' villa?

He's knocking down the old and beginning anew

William-Delores was sent by the park staff like Logan suggested.

MiB-Delores was collected after running away and is talking to Bernard.

I want to break the ironic wall here and tell you why we should disseminate the shrinkray meme to the masses:

It will be this shows equivalent to Lost's "they were dead the whole time" meme, except it will be 20 times funnier when normal fags unironically believe it because of how obviously stupid it is.

What "clues" and "hints" are there that can be proliferated to suggest shrinking though?

How many guests would they really need to have to maintain such a massive operation for 40 grand a day? Maybe futuremoney is worth more..

who was he leaving with? the Slim bandit guy? or did William changed his hat?

i really can't tell

ok i actually laughed at this shrink ray joke

>tfw 5'6

This is why these threads are hell, people like you.

Different timeline.

but his ideas were stolen by fucker Ford 1:1

you could at least answer the question with the same energy you put in that post.
can't see for sure who the fuck is next to logan

>show is listed to have 5 seasons

Isn't it a bit to early for all the others to become aware? The way they are handling Dolores is great but with Maeve its annoying.

I liked the scene where she found all her drawings, but everything else I didn't care for, I agree

This show is gonna be at least 3 seasons of build-up, a finale where the robots go crazy and then a bunch of survival crap where guests try to get out of the park alive

This shit got really boring, yo. I'm out.

The "board" is actually interested in shrink ray tech, but is trying to infiltrate the company. Ford knows about it and is trying to make the robots self aware in a covert fashion so the park and it's tech is all destroyed.
Think about it guys:
>do they just have a giant fence around the world
no, it's all shrunken down so they don't need to protect the outside world from the robots, and they don't need to worry about animals getting in
>The observation system is just a sattelite imaging program!
oh, so they just have access to highly advanced sattelite imaging? what happens if the park is obscured by clouds, how do they see what's happening then

Speaking of clouds, how do they stop weather from fucking shit up in the towns?

Shrinking theory basically isn't even a theory anymore, it's the only plausible answer. I can't believe you guys are this fucking dumb.

depending on how audacious the writers are, i can see the show going two ways

>seasons 1-4: build-up, filler, bullshit
>season 5: robits gone postal

or
>season 1: robots waking up, finale is mib activating hardcore mode so that robits can kill people
>season 2-4: robots vs people
>season 5: something happens i guess

I like both

Why is logan getting his shit fucked up next episode?

Because the host he went with tricked him about getting paid more.

maybe mib memes him

they've already foreshadowed that mib can be a dick to other guests too. mib will capture logan and give him a taste of his own medicine. then logan will think "truly this is what it feels like when other people treat you as a subhuman" and learn a valuable lesson about life

>I feel spaces opening up inside me, like a building with rooms I've never explored
I'd like to open up a space inside her, if you know what I mean.

Next episode she changes clothes.

maybe other season-> other worlds

Anyone know the name of the song at 6:00 in episode 4? Also wtf is the point of these things on the player piano?

From the Discover Westworld website.

Minimum stay is 1 week, max is 4 weeks.

>Standard Package Price: $40k/day Every stay at Westworld covers anything you could ever need. Upon entrance to the park, you will have a private consultation in one of our state-of-the-art wardrobe showrooms. It is here where you will choose the two most important elements of your trip: your hat and your weapon. More than a garment, your choice is a code, a statement of purpose while in the park -- and the tool you choose will be the means by which you make your mark in the new world. Choose wisely, but don’t worry – there are plenty of opportunities for upgrades and changes once you’re in the field.

>Silver Package Price: $75k/day This isn't your first rodeo here at Westworld. You are ready to bypass standard gameplay in the park and we can help you reach the deeper narratives faster. Whether you are white hat itching to join the bounty hunt of the decade, or black hat looking for more mischievous opportunities in Pariah, the Silver package can equip you with the resources necessary to find those mission-critical elements – and have you pushing yourself in ways you never expected.

>Gold Package Price: $200k/day For our more advanced guests. Panning for the hidden gems in Westworld can take time, and our Gold package offers access to secret paths that lead straight to the outer fringes of the park. These narratives are not for the faint of heart – come unprepared, and you may find yourself blinded by the halo of righteousness, or pulled deeper into the allure of darkness. All amenities in the lower tiers are available to you, along with an arsenal of hosts and tools to unlock levels you never knew existed.

tunefind.com/show/westworld/season-1/37877

What was the song playing on the player piano near the start?

it's a song by The Cure but I can't remember what

Thanks familias.

And I was able to google the thing about player pianos, but it doesn't look like it should be relevant since the air in the Mariposa's piano isn't pumped manually.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpOiSMX1ybw

Ford is one cheeky cunt mate.

this is the only episode he is missing.

wouldn't that make Mib an hypocrite?

My dick throbbed when she said that. I'd pay top dollar for that ass.

"A Forest" by The Cure.

It's astounding how ignorant you youngsters are.

Can't wait for the epic "human was actually robot" twist so original 5/5.

>been making the last 10 generals
>go to sleep
>comeback to see 3 WW threads

What the fuck OP?

Who else hates theory fags?

S N A K E W O M A N

WEW

It's 100000000 % fucking happening same as "naked robots go crazy" with all the robits that stand around in the lower level waiting for their scene

>mib=william got btfo
>now they are claiming mib=logan

At this point it must be a meme.

holy shit santoro has a fucking funny and faggy voice when he's speaking english

that's not energy, it's frustration that dumbfags like you in here can't figure out contextually obvious things. At least the shrink ray folks know that their crap isn't true and are just trolling, you are either too blind or too stupid to get it

>man in black is a rogue-roboto fags BLOWN UNEQUIVOCALLY THE FUCK OUT

best episode so far for that reason alone

RELENTLESS FUCKING EXPERIENCE WHEN?

>>mib=william got btfo
No it didn't.

I'm beginning to think that everyone is way overanalyzing, with all the conspiracy theories about MiB & who's a host and who's a guest, and multiple timelines, etc.
Maybe it's just straightforward and the only mystery is the stuff surrounding the maze.

the maze leads to the shrinking chamber you fucking idiot

God, I loved the way this bitch got BTFO.

Felt the same way especially about people really into shrinking shit when I thought that it seems pretty obvious that they're not just really talking about the specifics of that because it would seem stupid anyway and it makes enough sense already.

Why is MIB such an ASSHOLE, that guy just wanted to thank him...

Kinda reminds me of that "Like you are doing now?" copypasta

He was on a vacation.

you don't fucking stop roleplaying and break the immersion.

She went out like John Marston.

>the extra to the left forgetting to put his gun on her

I love it when background characters fuck up.

He's in character m8.
He's RP'ing as a ruthless gunslinger and then some young faggot, who probably had the whole trip to Westworld paid for him by his rich ass parrents, comes around and ruins his immersion he pays thousands of dollars for.