James Damore is suing Google for discriminating against white men. The anti-SJW counteroffensive starts here, anons

James Damore is suing Google for discriminating against white men. The anti-SJW counteroffensive starts here, anons.

news.sky.com/story/engineer-james-damore-fired-for-sexist-memo-sues-google-11200938

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drunks

Who cares lol. He and his giant nose are gonna lose.

90% of racism victism are white - about time we use that PC cancer against them / on our favour

His nose will be a spear in the guts of the SJWs.

Google fired him because an internal memo was maliciously leaked, instead of going after the person who leaked it. Any lawyer worth his salt will have Google for lunch, and set a legal precedent at the same time.

I read a lot of the case summary, and I was actually shocked at the level of hatred and intolerance at google. Of course they're a bunch of SJWs, but goddamn they're a bunch of hateful fuckers. The irony in the rampant intolerance and close-mindedness is maddening.

...could we actually get a determination that anti-white speech IS hate speech?
Christ, the implications. My dick is hard now.

Not surprising when you consider they're a bunch of corporate shills that had a fucking furry newsletter. Bunch of degenerates. They also demonitized a bunch of good channels on Youtube for not being "advertiser-friendly" but let Jake and Logan Paul off the hook even though they're utter scum.

Fuck Google, fuck literally everything about them.

I lterally stopped using Google on the day they sacked Damore. DuckDuckGo may be a botnet but idgaf.

Soy boys are the new SJW

Google is ground zero for fascist liberalism. I'm mostly left-leaning, but Google represents everything that's wrong with the left right now.

What happened?
Who is this man?
Why is he able to sue if he was sending out racism?
>inb4 read the article
no u

>be google
>get sued for discriminating against women
>then get sued for discriminating against men

He wrote an internal memo arguing against "positive discrimination," which included scientific evidence for hardwired gender differences.

The SJWs at Google threw a mass hissy fit to get him fired, and one of them leaked the memo deliberately to ensure just that.

His lawyers will shortly be fucking Google up the ass with a cattle prod.

You are now up to date,

Thanks Sup Forumsrother

if you think anything is going to come from this case you're more delusional than the SJW's

I'm no legal scholar, but I read a lot of the case summary and they make a pretty damn good case.

It will generate anti-SJW publicity if nothing else. What's not to love?

I'd tell you to kill yourself before you reproduce but that's not a possibility.

lol get out of Sup Forums once in a while

Bump

Almost. Lemme fix your response for you.
>He told some coworkers that women didn't deserve to work at Google, and he was told to shut up.
>He threw a massive hissy fit and wrote an opinion piece on company time using company property and emailed everyone in the company.
>The opinions boiled down to "women cannot do maths and stuff so they need to get fired" which made Google panic given the current cultural shifts. Google fired him for it.
>He thinks his opinions are correct and is butthurt that he got fired, so he's suing Google.

>I'm no legal scholar, but I read a lot of the case summary and they make a pretty damn good case.
Translation: I have no knowledge of law, and I didn't even read the whole thing, but I like it so it's true.

He got fired for being retarded lol.

Wtf I love Google now

Pure horseshit. He argued that men are better disposed to engineering tasks than women, and provided peer-reviewed evidence. It would take a retard to disagree with him. Like you, for example.

Meanwhile, you haven't even read it and have decided that it's false lol

hope he wins so we can stop hiring/promoting people we shouldn't. I don't care what race or gender you are but to give a job to someone for being black, hispanic, asian, some sort of non-white american, arab or a woman(white or not) simply to appease fictitious social injustices just causes problems.
At my job we have hired 32 new people in the last 6 months and only 1 was white. Not because he was the only white guy with qualifications but because anyone who was white got there applications tossed out in meetings because we needed diversity. So far only 2 people have proven to be good and the rest just shovel the work on others.

>fictitious social inequalities

"Muh white oppression"

Lol

I don't really care. Where I live there aren't many minorities. I just wish you bicthes and the black lives matter crowd would stop being such annoying pussies. I don't even follow politics and yet I hear about your whining bullshit.

Your wife is probably getting fucked by a negro, user. Go check on that and leave us alone.

The details are on scribd (isnt that a Google site lol) and holy shit. The screenshots of google’s internal communication posta. Jesus these people are awful.

It’s not just that one guy. Another guy is named as a plaintiff too, and there’s dozens more described in detail some with names some without. Just take a look at the last 20(!) pages of screencapped emails, posts and weak ass memes

>Jesus these people are awful
They really are. They're just as vicious and intolerant as the so-called alt-right whom they hate so much.

For real the last pages of that summary is leftcantmeme.svg straight from the horses mouth

Substantiate your claims. Show me those e-mails speaking out against white men.

Reverse the genders on that greentext, and you've just described the type of SJW feminism this dork was dealing with

Not user, but read the goddamn case summary, you dense motherfucker.

scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit

Page 40 for a discussed example, but there’s shitlpads more throughout

Thank you.

Also page 101 and 121. Really read that shit and tell me you’d want to spend 8 hours a day with these people

Also 123-126. It’s just pages and pages of reddit tier screetching

The entirety of pages 75-161 is a commentless cringe thread holy shit.

Wow, that's pretty fucking bad.

It's funny, nearly 100% of their bullshit is logical fallicies that would be destroyed handily on Sup Forums.

what the best part about this is that the reaction from media and other groups is how can you be racist against white people.
seems people are gonna have to change the the definition to exclude white people if they wanna keep pretending racism can't exist for all races

Holy fuck. So much dirty laundry in there. This should toxify Google for generations.

If the MSM run with this, it could be the Stalingrad of the culture wars. Should be fun to watch at least.

Oh dog i cannot wait what happens. I hope these guys win their case, just because it is rightful. Good times, 2018.

Imagine your boss sending out a division-wide email saying they don’t want to be bff with you anymore and then making a fucking puffin meme about it for the whole company to see and then your faggot pro-beast coworkers report your G+ (kek) comment on it to HR. What do they pay at Google for a software engineer, who tf put up with that, are they 12?

>seems people are gonna have to change the the definition to exclude white people if they wanna keep pretending racism can't exist for all races
Where ya been these last few years, that's right at the top of the agenda

it's not nice to abuse the special animals.

look, what IF all black people were gone? (the stand up act has begun, start recording). like, really, what if all black people were gone. all we'd have would be lame artifacts of their existence like ancient compact discs or the couple of decades of digital recordings. it's difficult to really understand or comprehend their pathetic subhuman minds/value systems/taste. we have so little information about them when modern life is applied aside from reports of so many failures but those sensational reports and the ones that were exploited for entertainment purposes don't illustrate what they were.

if we lose niggers, we will lose a way to measure how much higher we are than them.

black lives matter.

Poor butt hurt Trumpists will never win against the struggle for social justice. This Administration is the last gasp for racism, bigotry, sexism, and unrestricted carbon fuels. Get used to it snowflakes. You won a single battle, but you're still losing the war!

Do you think moot will make an appearance?

DDG is way less of a botnet that goolag. If you wanna go all out: startpage.com

cringe

this is the face of someone who has been rejected by women all his life.

Likely a money grab but if there is truth to those weird celebrations they had where white men were booed and women cheered just on their sex/race then they're entitled to it.

For every child killed in a factory throughout human history in the name of profit there will be justice.

samefag

What about children (or anybody for that matter) killed in the name of making a living?