Why are tattoos so hot?

Why are tattoos so hot?

Also tattoo thread

They're not really though, tattoos are kinda degenerate

I wanna see some tramp stamps

For people with more money that brains and a desperate desire for attention.

She was hot until I saw the Avenged Sevenfold

I believe you meant to write "than" you arrogant moron

If you don't like tatt's then just say so and GTFO, my beautiful degenerate vixens and I don't want you here to begin with

Yup, I did.
Tatts are for tards.
>Look at me! I spent decent money to "permanently" mark this image on my skin. Because I love it so much, but if I don't carry around a 2D representation of it on my physical body (that is usually positioned NOT for the wearer's viewpoint) I may completely fucking forget about it daily.

Fuck off douche. It's signaling and any attempt to deny it is just dishonest and pathetic. And 20x so for fucking dermals and gages.

who is this?

Go be a nigger somewhere else. The world and the people in it are not here to conform to your standards.
I actually know one of the girls posted so far and she is does not fit into the generalities you describe.

Why the fuck do you care so much. It's not like these girls, or any girl for that matter, would be into you so if they want to "degrade" their body then just fucking let them. And why should it concern you what other people are into just fucking go and continue fapping to traps mate.

Hylia from Suicide Girls

bitch looks like a cartoon

>disgusting lower lip piercings, ruining otherwise decent mouth
>awesome tits obscured by butt-uggly skull tattoo
>tits not pierced

It's like she's trying her darndest to squander her natural assets.

>finds chick with most generic tattoos there are
Maybe something more like pic related faggot

>being this gay

>dreadlocks
WHY

Really, one of these girls, posing as literal whores, is not an attention whore?

i got this love/hate thing for tattoos on girls. When i am horny sure i will like to have , fuck , destroy a fuck slut with tattoos , because thats what the are saying to the world.
But i will not have a long term relationship with a tatted up girl it shows that they have a mental illness. case in point see attached

after
>shit tats, putting fucking eyes on your chest, dumb whore.

ITT tattoo fags get butthurt by reality

Duh, she's a girl. Ofc she wants attention. But she is pretty select tends to keep a close circle of friends. Doesn't do the bat her eyelashes and jiggle her boobs to get some likes.

Have you ever considered that it's not for you? Maybe people just get tattoos cuz they like it on themselves. Maybe everyone doesn't just want to be generic flesh and wants to put art that means something to them on it. It's something no one can take from you. A statement of self identity you can look at in the mirror every morning and it gives you confidence and reminds you of who you really are and what you believe in. It's less degenerate then food and pointless possessions which would inevitable use up and destroy anyway.

And why the fuck do you care that I care if you're not self conscious about the shallowness that is tattoo "art"
Nice projection with the traps faggot
Just like tattoo tards are projecting their inner insecurity about their self beauty and ability to be naturally interesting

Why not man? Why everyone on here so judgmental. Maybe that's why none you got gfs..

because that girl is god tier, on one of the landwhales you manage to date or in your neckbeard ass they will look retarded

It can be done classy tho. It depends on the type of tats and where she gets them. Not all tattoos are alike imo.

>Look at in the mirror
Shouldn't all the cliche bullshit be written in reverse then?

Other than the eyes tho it's not too bad. But yea those eyes tho... Why?

This makes me sad to look at.

More like ITT judgmental cunts demonstrate why they're single.

Exactly. She's classy about it. Not all tattoo sluts are alike. Some are attentions whores ad extreme, others genuinely get the tattoos cuz they appreciate the art and cuz they have meaning to them.

Dude that looks sick tbh

I never understood word tattoos myself. I figured if a picture says 1,000 words why waste skin space. Not all tattoos are alike imo.

Because you're the one who came onto a tattoo thread dumb cunt

>dat triforce

>Why are tattoos so hot?
Who told you that?

I would defecate heartily upon her trotters.

I would defecate copiously and generously upon her trotters to warm them and shield them from winter cold.

Normie btfo

Ye, classy is pretty apt. I always think of her having "style" agree with you user, not all people are alike. Some have tats because it's trendy and some of the ink is just a horrible collection. Some put some real meaning into it tho.

tats often reveal a woman's deep philosophical thoughts

Dick and dollar bills?

Tattooed amateur

>Dick

Lul. +1

DUDE ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME LMAO

obligatory

Is this shopped?

>Hello kitty
>n64 logo
>game over
I don't know, these tattoos are kind of a turn off.

Hmm not sure tbh, pretty sure if I was fucking her doggy the game over would be a pretty solid prediction of the future.

>Maybe that's why none you got gfs..
What exactly are you doing around here, loverboy? Shouldn't you be pleasing your girl?

> They aren't.
You could take any girl and remove her tattoos and she would be objectively hotter compared to her tattooed self.

ie: pic related

Wow, this picture reeks of religious puritanism. Americans still have that 18th century mentality, I see.

what a fucking slob

t. church lady

Notice she's a slob AFTER getting tattoos?
Degeneracy seems to follow these women.

she look so much better without tattoos

Tattoos USED to have a taboo edge and appeal.. Now everyone and their grandma has them. It's so mainstream that to not have tattoos is the unusual thing now, and since clean skin is rare and beauty/value are often given to rarity.. It's automatically more attractive these days to not be inked.

>Tattoos USED to have a taboo edge and appeal.. Now everyone and their grandma has them.

its nothing new. Tattooing and nipple piercings (with a fine chain between the two piercings) were all the rage in the 1880's and 1890's among the upper class of society visiting Paris.

so you might claim its a "decline of society" today, but your great-great-great aunt Mabel probably had them 150 years ago.

> thinking degenerate Parisians are representative of the world standards
Thanks for the laugh Sup Forumsro

well, Im sure it was slightly less fashionable in puritan Bumfuck, Ohio, in 1880.

on the other hand, then you have to just think of who and when Prince Albert was alive, to realise that a cock-ring isnt new either.

So while you mimic the nazis and their favorite phrase, "degenerate", the rest of the world was doing all the shit you're scared of.