Wtf his standup is actually funny why did you meme to me?

wtf his standup is actually funny why did you meme to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6j82R4ZMlIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post something funny from his stand-up material.

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILLS Y'ALL

/thread

The only thing funny about his last special was how people from Boston talk to be able to recognize people not from the neighborhood.

He yelled wayyyyy to much in his new special. Also kept telling people that "they're just jokes I don't do this" that is pretty much one of the worst things a comic can say onstage.

it actually is really fucking funny desu senpai

>Also kept telling people that "they're just jokes I don't do this" that is pretty much one of the worst things a comic can say onstage.

I don't mind. Politically Correct is back in style again, and your average person needs to be reminded why it's okay to laugh at the idea of awful things.

Except hes not.

And hes a shit commentator on ufc fights.

And he helped ruin the man show.

Literally everything he does is shit.

This special felt kinda weak. I cant remember the name of the special but it starts with Rogan comparing Humanity as cancer for the world, I think that special was way better.

I kinda like his podcast when the guest isn't retarded and he doesn't interrupt them every 5 min with "dude, did I ever tell you about bow-hunting", but I wouldn't describe his special as funny. It's aight, but nothing new if you've watched more than three of his podcasts.

>it starts with Rogan comparing Humanity as cancer for the world
Really breaking the mould there

how do comedians get away with hating people while still being normies? if i told someone humanity is cancer they'd think i'm a school shooter

Because they're comedians

It isn't funny, he is just really loud

>And hes a shit commentator on ufc fights.

Yes which is why zuffa has kept him around for over 10 years, because he is bad

I was listening to the Joe Rogan experience like 2 days ago when he had Whitney Cummings on. He started mentioning how there was inequality and racism and other SJW shit and I am no longer listening to anything he does.

listen to the most recent episode with Milo on it, you can tell the faggot starts to win him over on some stuff

>there is no racism and inequality in the world

Not in the west.

it's a big tell when a comedian establishes a weed culture around himself. When your audience is high as a kite you can say almost anything and have them pising themselves

institutional racism is debatable, but of course there is racism, especially in the usa. and do you really think there is no inequality between classes, are you one of these guys saying it's your fault if you're poor

lol people like you have grossly misinterpreted Christina Hoff-Summers. The wage gap is a myth and there aren't really employment barriers for women, no. But to imply that racism doesn't still exist in pockets of western culture is pretty naive

I hate that "weed culture" has become a shorthand for "telling the truth" in any kind of performance.
Every smoker I've ever met has talked nothing but stupid shit, with no exceptions. I also want it legalized, but only so it'll shut those inane mumblers the fuck up.

I think he's referring to gender-based inequality, and I would agree that there isn't a significant inequality against women today. Race is an entirely separate matter, but when you refer to class wealth stratification, I hope you know that most of the reason is because of the legacy of racism in North America rather than the persistence of systemic racism

Racism will always exist in small pockets that affect every race. To think it can be entirely wiped out is naive.

The bottom line is that every race, color and creed in the west has equal opportunities, not equal outcome, as it should be.

I always hear about Joe Rogan and Andy Dick, but rarely do I hear people talk about NewsRadio and how elder God-tier it was. Why?

He's mentally 15 years old which explains more about him than any one thing ever should.

but also the jews maintain control over world industries through nepotism and women are unduly preferred in child custody but nothing I say could be construed as systematic advantage because that is inconsistent with the narrative I have constructed to dismiss opinions I disagree with

but you're the one only mentioning things that fit your narrative

(OP)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

He literally shut down the fucking idiot paleontologist (worst podcast rogan's ever done by the way) in two seconds when he started blathering on about white privilege.

The last special was soso, but he's had some great ones. The reality is, he's kinda moved beyond the comedy thing for me. I'm interested in almost everything he has on the podcast minus the drug stuff, but the philosophy around it and the little tidbits and information about the various hallucinogenics is interesting. It's a bit of a lovefest and it can be annoying at times, but there aren't many other podcasts out there where you can get three full hours from someone you're interested in and that has such a variety of guests. He's also one of the few comedians that isn't pretentious or tryhard on their podcasts.

That being said, every opinion he's had or statement he's made that you disagree with has most likely at some point been stated in exactly the opposite manner by him. Which to me is better than someone who is immovable in their dogma.

Also listening to Whitney Cummings talking about getting facefucked was hotter than shit.

Fuck off joe, just stick to podcasts where you dont invite your friends on

Then people will take you more seriously

I think I'm a few months late to the party but did anyone catch the podcast of Josh Zepps where Sam Harris, Hannibal Buress and Joe Rogan discuss policing and racial issues?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6j82R4ZMlIg

What. A. Disaster.

Surely Rogan felt embarrassed for his friend after this.

Hollywood is racist.

It was great. Harris talked a little about it afterwards in his own podcast.

Hannibal is just a funny guy. He isn't smart by any means. The worst part about it was when Burress started losing his shit because Harris was using "big words" tryin sound all "smart and shit".

That gif is flawless. Somebody must have spent a lot of time on that.

I saw Harris' response after. He seems very understanding over the whole situation, but you can tell he was starting to lose patience after 45 mins of drunk Hannibal interrupting and not even trying to understand what he was saying.

Who in the fuck does standup AFTER an snl writing gig anyways?

if you consider what might constitute a narrative, you might find the only thing protecting anything you've said from that status is the presumption that it is true

>fucking idiot paleontologist

Who was this?

Joe Rogan is the Plato of this generation

we should all listen to him

Was this last week? I came home from work and put the live stream on and it was some fat guy screaming about dinosaurs to a video I could see or hear. Switched that shit off.

Harris is generally understanding in regards to every situation. I don't agree with him on everything but I think what pisses people off about him is that he has very concrete ideas that he tries to talk through with people and uses almost robotic logic while doing so and people can't relate to someone who is able to so thoroughly remove emotion from what they're saying.

I honestly wish he'd put himself out there more. He pretty much wrecks everyone.

Rogan is the best when he's amazed about animals, I never thought that middle aged man could have such child like wonder when confronted with animals.

Just imagining Joe freaking out in the zoo makes me smile

I really like Harris and his style of debate, but I also don't agree with everything he says. I see what you mean, but I think if someone gets upset with his logical style, then that's their problem.

He empathised with Hannibal in terms of him never experiencing friends getting killed, but the facts of his argument didn't change. Maybe that's why Hannibal was crying so much, Harris is persistent and ruthless in his rationale.

Yeah.

Rogan thought it would be funny to have this guy scream at some youtube video saying that dinosaurs didn't exist and it's some sort of secret plot. It fell flat. Then at the end the dude is talking about white privilege and Joe's like, nope, doesn't mean we should feel guilty for shit we didn't do.

Seriously that fat guy was everything I hate in a nutshell. Talking about how good he eats and how active he is when he weighs 400 pounds, name dropping constantly, obviously going out of his way every third sentence to talk about how feminist he is, talking about the safe spaces for women antirape committee at the nerdcon he panelled at. I can't believe Joe didn't go after him more. Especially about the "I'm healthy I eat good and am active, paleo people are retarded" shit the guy was spouting. I think Joe just likes him and doesn't like his shows to be confrontational. Really disappointing.

A real life Brian Fellow's Safari Planet with Joe Rogan would be pretty fun.

I didn't bother going back to watch from the start because that guy seemed unbearable to watch. But I'm now glad Rogan put him in his place.

I hate to say it, but I honestly think listening to the podcast has made me look at the world and myself differently. I didn't used to every think too much about taking care of myself and what my body was telling me and now I do. I've lost 60 pounds in the last year and I think he had a lot to do with it. On top of that I've somehow found my childlike fascination with nature that I thought I'd lost a long time ago.

Call me a sheep but he's been really inspirational.

my D U D E

that post gave me slightly more faith in humanity to be quite honest

I think a large amount of the hate for rogan comes from the fact that for some reason people think he's trying to be some intellectual philosophy of life guru, when in reality he's just some guy with a podcast that likes to shoot the shit. Only reddit actually considers him some paragon of intelligence

OHHHHHH SHE'S HURTING HER MIKE, IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I like the podcast episodes with Bill the Burr.

>I just post this picture in every Rogan thread because it makes me laugh. Ignore this.

I watched part of it yesterday. I didnt think it was good desu. maybe just bad timing. wasn't in bad nmood or anything though

>check podcasts
>"hmmm...haven't listened to Rogan in a while..."
>check latest
>it's another ufc fighter trying to talk about life for 3 hours episode

Thanks, but no thanks.