What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

kys tbh

Do something productive with your life instead of giving into teenage drama

Or go fuck yourself with a pen, I was asking people if they hate Logan Paul or love him

>implying Sup Forums users are productive human beings

I know plenty of us who enjoy making crystals on our free time to sell on the internet or just to offer at family events. It's not the most productive thing on earth but it's still much less retarded than caring about a retard like this guy.

>I was asking people if they hate Logan Paul or love him
Most people don't give a shit retard, it's not about love or hate.

YOU don’t give a shit, others do

>others do
thread is up for 22min, only 2 posters and none is interested. I beg to differ. Only people interested in this are teenagers and medias looking to drive traffic by sensationalizing a non-story

Fuck off #logang4life #beamaverick

People in general, not people on Sup Forums specifically

Looks like a /b thread

Agreed user

I mean, who’s in the right in this though?

I weel nort Kiel mieself beecos I no de wei

I also like eggs

Fried or boiled

Poached

How do u poach an egg, every time I try to do it the egg just disintegrates in the water

Who's this Paul Logan faggot I keep hearing about

Boil your water with a dash of vinegar in it. When its boiling, stir your pot and make a gentle whirlpool in the middle. Crack your egg in, wait a minute or 2, remove with a spoon, preferably one with holes in it to drain the excess liquid.

Scrambled master race

Thanks user, better tip any chef could give me

Videoed a dead guy in japan and was laughing but explained it as his coping mechanism when he is anxious, he’s a big YouTuber who made 12 million in 2017 btw

Have to agree user, scrambled is best

Not really, he forgot to mention that if the egg is not fresh, you have no chance of succeeding.

Hes a stupid faggot that pissed off the SJW/snowflake fags by videoing a dead jap corpse hanging from a tree.

Was kinda funny tbh

Jesus H Christ I knew there was something wrong with the eggs

Isn't school back in session by now?

Nope

Payback for pearl harbor