I fucking hate how asians fake their looks with makeup so hard

I fucking hate how asians fake their looks with makeup so hard.

I swear, some 4/10 chicks turn into dangerouse 7/10 with the right use of makeup. So fucking risky to text gooks and japs these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
i.ytimg.com/vi/8SQ-6Az0mWY/maxresdefault.jpg
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06174.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06726.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06684.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06445.html
i.4cdn.org/int/1496566714665.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Korean plastic surgeons are the master sculptors of this era

meh honestly as long as they put on makeup everyday it's fine. Just only go for the 8-9/10 ones so that they are guaranteed 6/10 without makeup.

>only go for 8-9/10

But then, they're out of my league :(

spoiler: 20-30% of them had some form of plastic surgery

plastic is alright, atleast they don't look like shit without makeup then.

Just your kids will be ugly then.

- You have to be retarded to be fooled by makeup;
- Some people have been so brainwashed by makeup they actually find it arousing when women have red lips, shadowed eyes and whatnot, so you have also to be able to separate this "hypersexualization" from makeup used just as an ugliness hiding tool;
- At least they didn't get plastic surgery, since that is going to affect your children.

Do you blame them?There's a huge disproportion between ugly and beautiful women when it comes to job interviews

>looks with makeup so hard.

uhh...user you do know white and black women buy makeup as well, right?

>had a 7/10 Asian gf who literally never wore any makeup at all, ever

Wonder how good she could have looked with makeup

but you are racist…

TEN HIROSHIMAS WEREN'T ENOUGH

This.

Ive noticed most younger dudes dont understand what makeup is and does. At least OP is starting to realize it. Not every dame that slaps on some eyeliner is hot. In fact, the more makeup they use the less good looking they really are.

White women are way worse

All wh*tes are racist.
sage and ignore.

F U C K AZNS

Wy har eye ternethed grey?

Fucking hate azns more than I despise whites.

why is this matter for germanistans?

Japanese and Koreans don't live in germanistan.99% of us don't even go for foreigners.

just stick to tanned germans.

劣等感爆発ジャァァァァァァァップ

気違いしねやはよ

look at black instagram models without makeup

Is that a man ?

Nazi war crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

Why do you Asians?

Asian girls are crazy.

The Germans have many people with faces like witches
i.ytimg.com/vi/8SQ-6Az0mWY/maxresdefault.jpg

Abdul, du hättest eh keine Chance bei denen...

Mostly Chinese images

Bet he is a turk

Real face of white race
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06174.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06726.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06684.html
po-kaki-to.com/archives/06445.html

THat a 10/10 in naziland

You should keep worrying about Islamic immigrants

He is one himself.

angle, makeup, surgery, clothing, poses, hair.

With all these combined you can't trust any image of East Asians.

>he thinks there are women of any race that don't do this

come on, son. You can't trust the sight of any woman.

Actually this

kek

cant trust asian girls

why bother trusting such plastic cunts, you autistic Sup Forums virgin. get and trust only your muh white girls. its very easy huh

azns might deserve this shit but Sup Forums has become literally a boring autistic nest of Sup Forumsacks

Whats that? Care to repeat that in English

huh?
then fix mine, stupid polack

>being this autistic and buttmad over ugry yellow """women"""

What are you saying slant

this board is garbage and cant recover anymore
i dont give a fuck about those plastic azns but you autistic polack racist virgins.

i understand a bunch of Sup Forums fucks want Sup Forums to be like Sup Forums

Pure autism.

>autistic
>virgin
Wow m8 this is pure gold.

You jap cunts are the most autistic posters on the board and chances are you won't see a real cunt til you're well over 40 and balding.

You people make me sad desu.

t. k-pop edition

how many of you are actually westacucked gooks. there too many bong posters who meddle with me even when i dont shit on you bongs at all. i dont even understand the reason.

ive never disliked korean posters with their flag but i dont get what you bongs """"k-pop edition"""" virgin nerds want to try
get laid with a 2/10 girl who you can. then youd get some new little idea to be productive at least

>all that autism
Yeah keep reaching gookface, you've pretty much just confirmed that you're a literal autistic virgin.

Get back to me once you've taken your meds.

you """"k-pop edition""" bongs are out of hand and literally stalkers. how can a british man be so obsessed about azn stuff.

or listen to k-pop or something like that to death. dont stalk me either. unless you got at me id never care about all of you bong posters.

>still being this autistic
>still replying to me without taking his meds
I literally told you to stop replying until you've been medicated so who's stalking who now?

Dirty japs cant even follow simple instructions.

So ugry such sad. Turned my dick into a smarr 3 inch asian benis.

why are you fags being mean to japanon

>that much shrinkage
It wouldn't have shrunk that much unless you had asian benis to begin with.

Most of them would look decent if it wasn't for their greasy skin and shaved/discolored eyebrows.

Also, they chose more flattering camera angles for the "after" photos. "Before" looks like inmate mugshots.

tell me why are you so obsessed with azn stuff like you are dong it on this thread right now. ive seen some of you k-shit bongs making threads about azns spamming shitty k-shit images.
i dont give a fuck who you really are at all but the fact that too many of you or some autists with your flag who are obsessed with it. at least you are proving it yourself right here.
its because simply they are obsessed with japan or azn things in general no matter whether they hate it.

>japs confirmed for most autistic posters on the board
It looks like you still haven't taken your meds takeshi, why don't you sit down and calm yourself before your autism rubs off on me.

>this fucking thread

holy fuck my sides

*horry fucku mai sideu

>some 4/10 chicks turn into 7/10 with the right use of makeup
Why is this a problem?

>your cunt
>how autistic are japs

murrica
yes

>hurr japs are autistic autism autistic hurr autism durr
>keep not giving an answer to my question and completely silent about it

confirmed you are some gook shit or aznphile in denial, bongistani

That'll get bred out of them real quick.

>fixation on japan and caring that much about them either way
Hmm pretty sure that is autistic behavior.

There was a question hidden inside that massive pile of autism? Seriously no joke are you literally autistic.

It's not like I'm gonna give you the time of day when you cant even follow simple instructions you rude ass slope.

Nah, I rather have a korean or japanese wife, they're more submissive and not as 'independent" as european women.

I might have an immigration background, but I came to Germany 15 years ago and have both German and Russian citizenship.

And I'm an atheist.

If they're willing to marry a westerner, they may not be the stereotype you're hoping for.

god, how could it be problem that women pursue the beauty as in make-up and surgery? better know reason why you guys want to build up for the shaped either. they are what human go for.

Jesus Christ have you been reading the thread you weeb?

That one jap is the most autistic shitbag I've seen since /r9k/.
>are you korean
>YOU ARE KOREAN
>YOU ARE KOREABOO
>YOU ARE KOREAN DEFINITERY
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS KOREAN

You lot probably are, I can't see why any non-Asian could have so much disdain for them.

Yeah alright weeb I've made 2 posts in this thread and one of them was a joke.

>submissive
>doesn't realize asian society is a matriarchy

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I guess I just need to be a little lucky.

How the fuck is Japan a matriarchy?

And you are already this mad and claiming anyone who defends a Japanese person is a weeb while also saying it's the most autistic thing you've ever seen for a Jap claiming you're Korean for insulting him.

>being this much of a weeb
That exchange was between a brit and the jap. If you cant see how autistic the jap is being then you're obviously autistic yourself or a huge weeb.

You are quite literally doing the same "autistic" thing you are saying the Jap is doing. Acquire self-awareness ladriano.

weeb

autism

triggered weeb

i.4cdn.org/int/1496566714665.gif

kys disgusting weeb

newfag weeb

>jap is autistic
>zainichi shows up just like he does in every japan-related thread
I think his paranoia is justified chengs.

Oh I love our plastic surgeons now

Now who's obsessed? Sorry I didnt actually have anything to say other than 'weeb', just wanted to know if the word triggered you and it appears it did.

I feel blessed to hate makeup. Y'all are messed up in the head for liking how they look with it on in the first place.

>they're more submissive and not as 'independent" as european women.
STOP WATCHING ANIME
IT'S NOT TRUE

You really aren't smart and that whole exchange went over your heads s mh

Yes it is. They're not as submissive as girls in anime, but they're still more submissive than western women.

yeah you're an idiot. women run the house in japan. you give them your salary and they give you an allowance from the money you earned yourself. not to mention its typically the husband's mother that makes all the big decisions, but since you're a dumb gaijin it'd be the wife's mother.

>get called out
>you're as stupid and fat as I am
At least I'm not a weeb obsessed with everything japanese kek

>the absolute state of irony and still continuing to have it go over his head

Wo triffstn du welche? Wohnst du in Ostasien?

>still fat and stupid
kek will you ever learn