DET:Lions end QB Brad Kaaya's fall in 6th round
MIN:Bucky Hodges slips to Vikings at pick No. 201

Other urls found in this thread:

rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/71467/57/nfls-best-gms-2017?pg=3
youtube.com/watch?v=HX7CLa5saNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ljazeu2IL9k
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmwGu6NRcM
youtu.be/PblWvcVp2pk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Athletes_and_sports_figures
thelab.bleacherreport.com/donald-trump-is-tearing-the-nfl-apart/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raiders

The saints will win 10 games this year
Cap it

I have absolutely no idea how good they are going to be. They're either a 11 win team or a 5 win team depending on how good their defense plays.

is NE really going to pay Garappollo $20mil/year to be a backup?

chiefs

Belichick is getting rid of Brady. he's outlived his usefulness. Brady will never see it coming.

>The Eagles attempted to trade up for Cook in the second round, an NFL source said. But, for whatever reason, they didn't pull off the exchange. "We don't discuss trade scenarios," Howie Roseman said Saturday, a day after the Eagles vice president of football operations opted to stay at No. 43 and select Jones, who suffered an Achilles tendon rupture last month.

>It was unclear where exactly the Eagles had tried to jump for Cook - who some draft analysts expected to go in the first round - and if they had decided the price was too steep. But they would have needed to hurdle at least three spots if they wanted to block the Vikings, who traded up seven slots for the productive tailback. Minnesota forfeited the No. 48 overall pick and a fourth-rounder (128th overall) to draft Cook. Asked if he thought the Vikings made the trade to get ahead of the Eagles, Roseman said, "Maybe."

kek. in the end i'm pretty okay with not trading up for cook. we wouldn't have gotten jones if we had, and there are some RBs in next year's class who i adore like saquon barkley. still it's a shame though, i think he would have been a better fit in philly than in minnesota.

>GOAT Falcons fan

first for best Lions runningback

>Ebron's option still not picked up yet

did the Bills have an awful draft or why did they fire their GM?

He was a lame duck for months, the only reason why they waited until after draft was so he doesn't sell out their draft strategy to other teams

The San Francisco 49ers

rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/71467/57/nfls-best-gms-2017?pg=3

Bills FO is toxic, but Whaley had a lot to do with it

He refused to take responsibility for drafting EJ Manuel and he frequently fought with Tyrod Taylor and didn't want to pay him

the writing was on the wall, from what has been said he had no involvement with the team activities or the draft

imo the Bills should've fired him earlier if he knew nothing cause now it's kinda awkward

colts

I'm reading on the whole Taylor thing now, man is clearly incapable of GM spot, for any team.

are bad

The closer to perfect the more glaring the flaws become

drafted taylor motton in the second. this was the pick they got from the pats for Kony Ealy to go up 8 fucking spots. he better be worth it god damn.

but they have the kalil brothers (ryan was hurt last year), andrew norwell, and pro bowler trai turner. Amini Silatolu and gradkowski are good depth guys. then they have michael oher, but he went out in week 2 with a concusion and is STILL in the protocol. he may be ded.

all i know is this matt kalil better pan out.

>implying Brady isn't coming home and playing for the 49ers after the 2017 season
they're trying one more run to see if Brady can win another before trading him and starting the Jimmy G era

Literally din du nuffin

Superbowl champs who averaged 35 points per game in the playoffs and had the top scoring Defense in the NFL are adding Gronk and Cooks to the offense and have improved their secondary with a second Pro Bow CB.

But sure sure, [Team other than NE] are gonna roll to the title next year.

Patriots will go 12-4 and lose in the AFC CG on a controversial call.

I wouldn't say that, he definitely overreacted and made a mistake but he served his due and people acting like he committed some unforgivable sin are over-blowing it

not anymore

They will lose to the Raiders twice

He literallly KO a giirl half his weight because she refused his ghetto charms.

When all he needs to in life is act like a semi civilzed human to get free college scholarships, no work college degree, and then millions of dollars.

Betas, KEKS, liberals, trannies, and other ghetto thug niggas calling him "alpha". Lol.

I dont defend/worship ghetto thugs that have the impulse control of wild pitbulls. When literally all have to do is even just act like a human to get millions thrown at you for running with a ball.

Will he ever start, lads?
On an unrelated note, have they announced the Hard Knocks team this year?

dont know. its the busc

can't wait for da chiefs to begin the end of the pats dynasty to start the season

Once Brees retires, and subsequently Sean Payton, the team will fall back into the basement. How many years do they have left? 3?

Broncos

Pssss

Anyone of you wanna see Chidobe lay the wood on Christian McCaffrey?

youtube.com/watch?v=HX7CLa5saNE

Lol Wilson Elite? chill out hes great when he can see above the line

>all i know is this matt kalil better pan out.
yeah I fell for his last name because of ryan also
they say he's injury free. but I dont know what injury free means when he says that every year.

Buccaneers are on hard knocks vro

God damn.

This dude is literally Cole Beasley.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljazeu2IL9k
Shredded up FSU

What the fuck is this? This was the Cowboys 3rd pick? He is fucking garbage. How did he even get drafted? Looks like he did a whole lot of nothing, besides get PI called on him and get beat deep a couple of times.

t. Helen Keller

>drafting whitey
>ever

enjoy the repeat one-and-done

top 5 qb

What are you even trying to get at?

>he doesn't know who Helen Keller is
You're either blind and deaf or you didn't watch the video, because none of what you shit out on your keyboard in happened

Tell that to the Pats

Nah. Just didnt understand what you were getting at since Helen Keller has nothing to do with the Cowboys drafting a shitty DB in the second round.

>this post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Patriots own your ass.

>Nah
Suuuuuuuuuuure buddy

He didn't do anything because he's barely targeted and playing in zone.

Best game he played last year was against UCLA, blocked a FG and sacked the QB afterwards.

I liked his game against Utah.

Casuals on /nfl/ can't appreciate zone coverage and nickel play. They only care about man to man.

If that's the case Jourdan Lewis is the best shutdown slot CB in the class. Press coverage all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmwGu6NRcM

uh oh

It's a shame Chicago isn't on Hard Knocks this season. Iove a good train wreck

lmao burrs are imploding hard

I'm glad the bears are giving me a team to laugh at as I cope with the prospect of having potentially a historically awful team this year

>Pat Fitzgerald
lol why the fuck

TFW YOU REALIZE DALLAS DRAFTES SWITZER BECAUSE DAK IS A CHECKDOWN BABY

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope Wilson doesn't get too banged up. I'm hyped about Pocic. I feel like he's inevitably going to start at RG, which will kick Ifedi out to RT. At least for his rookie year.

@75637576
You probably wanted a (You) with this retarded post but all you're getting is embarrassed.

Cucked by the Browns to get rid of one bad quarterback

Cucked by the Browns to draft another bad quarterback

When will we ever recover, Toxin bros?

JUST

You forgot
>cucked by an actual good QB who would rather retire than play for the toxins

Knowing this O-line, Fant will be playing Center and Britt will be moved to Left Tackle.

>Cable will never be fired

Close user. Lockett is a Good WR, Wilson is an Average QB at worst, Great QB most of the time when the line isn't shitting the bed. Kearse is Average to Good, Kam is Great not Elite anymore, Wright is Great.

t. Seahawks fan.

He should be fired if they lose due to poor o-line play.

>tfw they move McDowell to the O-line

Wouldn't even surprise me senpaitachi.

>Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
>Wow. The Seahawks are signing Jamarcus Russell to a 1 year deal. Intend to put him at LG for the time being.

>draft QB after spending 16 million on Mike Glennon
>draft QB without telling Fox that you were going to
>be surprised that he's now mad at you

Czech'ed. I think they should sign the Big Show to play Tackle too.

In no way is Tyler Lockett great

>Pat Fitzgerald
why? his only achievement is keeping Northwestern mid-tier at best

That boy good. Slightly overrated but he good.

He is good no doubt, but to suggest he's in the great tier is uncorrect. He's more than one tier below the Evans', Jones', Browns, etc

I love those unis.

I'd use a different clip though, I'm thinking his first punt return TD his rookie year desu

This one
youtu.be/PblWvcVp2pk

>those uniforms

The important thing is seeing hoe Lockett recovers from injury

He had the potential in him to be great and he may have it still, but we need to see how his body holds up first.

whats a good young upcoming team that I can root for?

Unironically the Browns

Raiders, Titans

Cowboys

Jaguars

he said upcoming and good.

>get excited to see how your team is after the draft
>realize the season is still 4 months away

Every year

Basketball Play offs will tide me over for a month. Then it's time for...baseball. wew

yeah it would be terrible if the other teams learned how to throw darts at a list of names

I'm trying to build a full and complete roster of the most redpilled players in the NFL.

This all I have so far:

Offense:
C: Wood (Bills)
TE: Gronkowski (Patriots); Eifert (Bengals)
QB: Brady (Patriots); McCarron (Bengals); Cutler (Bears)

Defense:
>...

This from: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Athletes_and_sports_figures

Now according to Bleacher Report (thelab.bleacherreport.com/donald-trump-is-tearing-the-nfl-apart/) there should be far, far more players who are redpilled.
Apparently 21 out of 21 [REDACTED] players (in a tiny sample size) intended to vote for Trump. But I only found 6 total.
You might also note that ALL the players that I found were all in positions that tend to score highly in the Wonderlic... Isn't it funny that there are no RBs, WRs, CBs, LBs, or safeties (the positions that tend to score lowest on the Wonderlic) here...?

Please help me assemble the most redpilled roster available. I would really appreciate it.

I study the tape of the draft picks my team selected.

Make sure you see the good and the bad. My team made a ton of safe, solid picks and it shows in the tape. With some potential of course.

Fuck off.

OH I'M SORRY, IS THIS NOT SPORTS?

The Cowboys are pretty much done with their rebuild and are about to romp all over the league. Think the 2013 Seahawks.

Nah, this is only the first phase. The rebuild ends next draft because they have a shit load of picks that year.

It isn't

In what way is this not sports? I'm contributing fresh sports-related content. I'm trying to get people to look at the NFL from a new angle. That's sports mate.

What's sports about telling people "this isn't sports"? Delete yourself mate.

Chiefs