Cheer me up Sup Forums feel fucking horrible

cheer me up Sup Forums feel fucking horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAoaqgrp9dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get your soft ass back to tumblr

Join the club
>there is no cure

than q

Here

Self CPR

U are a dream. U can make dreams happen. The world doesn't need successful people. Live for you. Sup Forums is a bad place to come for advice. They'll say things u know aren't true but u'll read them and take them in. Focus on yourself. You don't deserve it but you may as well because it feels darn good to feel ok despite it all.

these are good words my friend i like you

If you want your life to be different... live differently.

thank you everyone feeling some love here been made redundant reconnected with my ex and things have been going pear shaped and a lot of other things in my life have turned to shit so thank you everyone

your welcome life is shit and every effort is in vain the only thing to do is to just not care and try to live a way that makes you happy better even if you can make someone else happy

Life is not a dream. It's the closest thing we know to "real." Life is like a dream, but not a fucking dream.

dont die faggit

nah dying is for chumps

You feel uncomfortable? Fucking horrible? Let me give you some real advice OP. This is the best thing you could feel. Think back to every moment of growth you've ever had in life, every major turningpoint, it's all been sparked by that discomfort and the desire to get away from that feeling. Keep moving to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAoaqgrp9dU

I actually really needed this thank you

I can't stop kekking at this, am i fucking satan

I'm glad you heard/saw what you needed to. I'm in the same place having to remind myself of the same shit. It's hard, but there's nowhere for you to go but forward and once you get through the obstacles in the road you'll find much smoother terrain ahead I'm sure. I hope things look up for you, even in dark places like Sup Forums.

Welcome to the club, we have exit bags and hardcore drugs. Take your pick.

get comfy lads