Get used to this white boi:

Get used to this white boi:

Ok

You're just a fetish. I'll still get married to a white girl and have white babies while you play games.

Get use to gay niggers? I don't understand....

oy vey moshiach, that's our plan to get goyim's money!!

No one care she got AUDS already just by talking to you... but at least you “Shued hir de way”

AIDS*

And i'll still get to fuck your wife with my bbc

here we see a young primate niggering around.

Enjoying his natural birthright of some white head

Q: What’s the difference between an apple and a nigger?

A: Nothing they both look good hanging from a tree.

Niggers are very disrespectful. They only know pleasure and don’t claim their monkeys that end up becoming smelly rappers

how does it feel to know you wont make it past 29?

At least my kids will know who their father is.

Why it is so big deal that guy with a lot more melanin in his skin got his dick sucked by some white skank?

>At least my kids will know who their father is
it's the doggo, right?

as a white boi i already knew bitches were cheap whores long before i ever saw a web page.

your kids are going to be fucking BBC when they're 18.

they'll also know you were a fag.

This white cock Teleports behind you
>Nothing personal, kid

What an ugly cunt.
Not one white chick with any self respect would ever fuck a creature like that. Looks like she got shit between her asscheeks as well

what you fucking hoes and livin off of welfare and livin in a one bed apartment ?

congrats brown boy

maybe you'll knock her up and be able to get more monies from hard working people

get a job neeger

that girl is hispanic. move along.

How sad does one have to be to put shitty ms paint texts over a photo.
>inb4 how dis mak u feel wite boi

white boy knows

See, this that disrespectful shit niggers do niggers are nothing but lazy crack babies that don’t do shit for the world besides sleep shit and eat government food

bump

>be me
>only fuck asian and latinas
>niggers think they have a prize in fucking reject roasties that no white men want anymore
LOL have your fill, fuck all the white scallywags you want, niggers, at the end of the day, your skin is still the same color as feces.

>scallywags

Kek, pretty much every girl I know fucking hates niggers

But maybe it't different in the US

good thing we only have to put up with it for a few days well at least it seems that every three to four days niggers find their way back to jail

Very different. Every white girl fantasizes about taking BBC. Interracial and cuckold is very popular here.

gettin sum fuk in subsidized housing ay

must have gotten bored with the five pieces of particle board, tv, and tablet

later on tyrone be behind the library, slingin crack

girl can't pay, comes back to tyrones

rinse repeat don't blow all your profits on particle board

Please give my iPad back Jamal

Context?

Honestly, this shit has just gotten old. Who the fuck cares if some nigger fucks some white trash slut anyway, who cares if she's married to some beta cuck fag either? Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck about some nigger going around fucking a bunch of white chicks, they aren't even that attractive. This doesn't even make me hate black people more, it just further turns me off from white girls.

Its not, at least not in the South. Problem is that half our citizens live in big cities where they are taught they should fuck the animals we made for work.

>it solidifies my decision to be a virgin

>implying a give a shit who white women fuck
I have never had sex within my own race.

>people don't fuck draft horses for drugs in other parts of the world

I have payed to see this is many countries

the transmission rate of HIV in male-female sex is incredibly low, something like 0.04%

>ignore all hpv stats that ever existed

I meant niggers

>my decision

>implying
But no, seriously. There are other races out there that I honestly find more attractive now, like asians or latinas.

I'd pay not to see that, but obviously niggers are better at selling drugs than horses

They'll think it's the nigger coming in their house to fuck their mommy while daddy is working

Yes but will they let you sex them without being paid is the question

>be me
>see a "u mad witeboi" thread
>smile
>this burhead thinks he's gonna get a rise out of me because he fucks white throwaway boogerwolves
>he can never make me mad
>i have documentation that shows my ancestors were slave owners and its a high probability that this nigger's family was my family's property
>this nigger probably still has my family's last name proving he was property
>have a hearty chuckle at his attempt
>its he who is eternally btfo

they look related

So far, yes.

lmao

I hate niggers

bud you pay for it one way or another so -------- - - - - - - - - -- -

Same

but it still happens
and some women are stupid retarded bitches that think it has gone away

always subtly ask about your woman's previous partners

and if she likes creampies/oral (especially if she's had a nig in her ass without a condom) get the fuck out of that relationship (unless you relesh the thought of catching hiv
best to be safe than sorry