White Femanon here:

White Femanon here:

Hello Sup Forums.

You may need a glass of water for this one. I'll let you in on a little secret, user.

Black balls are far superior at making semen, being able to hold 4x more than white men. Their sperm is also more dominant, easily beating white sperm, which allows them to always fertilize the egg.

Their cocks are also much bigger, easily able to push their heads right up against the woman's cervix. Allowing their seed to be shot directly into the womb. After they are finished filling the fertile woman, they slowly withdraw their thick shaft and head. This allows them to scrape any other males semen out of the vagina.

Often they will keep the woman pinned down, as a way to make sure no other males attempt to mate. They keep their penis at least partly inside the woman, while holding down her arms. This arouses the women to no end, causing her to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. These orgasms pull his sperm even more quickly towards her soon to be fertilized egg.

White women know this, it's completely natural for women to sense the dominant males. Unable to control themselves, their vaginas quickly lubricate in the presence of black men. I mean how could they not? The idea of a huge powerful black man deep inside them, must drive them crazy.

White women long to be filled with black cum, because they know it's superior. They dream of being bent over, with a black man stretching their pussy like no white man could even dream of doing. Watching as all the little white men cower in fear, as the black man claims what's rightfully his. White women are proud to take black mans DNA, and grow their babies inside their round little tummies.

The true purpose of limp dicked white males is to serve black men as effeminate castrated sissy maidservants and help raise the next generation of mixed race children to be a super race.

tits or gtfo

>White Femanon here
tits or gtfo

Like a femanon could land a monkey

This pasta is undercooked

>femanon here

weak bait is weak

Lol
> female

>balls
>semen

Stopped reading right there, we all know the balls hold pee you dumb thot

fuk u nigger

das it mang it wus tellen em rite my g, all the wite thots on my huge cock boi. I get duh pussy every day niggeh, lil wite bois should run. Im straped with the chopper nigger.

Well fucking post some shit of you taking bbc.

Lets see those deep throat pics whore.

cant get how people fap to this retarded shit lmao

why is pee not in balls

who is this pawg?

Don't forget about your melanin receptors.