Do nigger jews exist? This Archer episode left me wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Africa
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#75ea3c628808
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#4e15a1522880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abayudaya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I'm glad you asked !

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Nigger, jews, bad news.

dear god...

That guy behind him at 3:20-30

WE WUZ HOLOCAUSTED BY WHITEY, AND SHIT

there are ethiopian jews who move to israel but the government sterilizes them and tells them it's a vaccination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Beta Israel (Hebrew: בֵּיתֶא יִשְׂרָאֵל, Beyte (beyt) Yisrael; Ge'ez: ቤተ እስራኤል, Bēta 'Isrā'ēl, modern Bēte 'Isrā'ēl, EAE: "Betä Ǝsraʾel", "House of Israel" or "Community of Israel"[4]), also known as Ethiopian Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדֵי אֶתְיוֹפְּיָה: Yehudey Etyopyah; Ge'ez: የኢትዮጵያ አይሁድዊ, ye-Ityoppya Ayhudi), are Jewish communities that developed and lived for centuries in the area of Kingdom of Aksum and the Ethiopian Empire that is currently divided between Amhara and Tigray Regions of Ethiopia. Most of these peoples have emigrated to Israel since the late 20th century.[5]

beta israelis

ethiopian jews
the airforce bought them about a thousand in one plane and when it landed it had two more cause two of them gave birth in flight

I saw one in the R train the other day that had the star of David necklace on. I was just waiting for him to scream "DAS RITE!"

based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon

these guys are bro teir saviors of the black race

real nigger jews are usually just african converts that get used as pawns and cannon fodder for jizzrael

Of course they do. Quite a lot of them in Ethopia a few hundred years back.

drake

lol

They have been jews longer than the isrealies and are being genocided to keep "jews" white, and to keep the "Official" line in tow.

How can you cry after losing an argumet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Africa

>>..... a few hundred years. . .

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#75ea3c628808

i was going to post this.
Kek. Jews performing nazi experiments

Jews were in egypt, therefore they were kangz, it's basic logic. Arabic and white jews are imposters trying to keep the bruthas down

Adam was black.
Eve was a fine white woman.

Yes, but Goys don't treat jew niggers well.

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#4e15a1522880

Yes. Jews come in all shapes and colors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abayudaya
there is also this community that exist in Uganda.

I knew an Ethiopian Jew when I was in Uni, she was fucking hot as fuck as well