My gf sent me a text message today

My gf sent me a text message today.
She said that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Kys

This.
Or just not give a fuck what she thinks and fuck her with your short dick anyways.

If this is real, she was never a gf you were just a fuck boy. If size is all that matters to her, she is a slut and will end up with aids.

God you kids are such idiots, never gets old though.

i know the pic is bait but god damn it still makes me angry as fuck, btw most women cant even handle a 7 inch dick

Thanks.

it's a bait, the real average is 13 cm

Im 4...

0/10

You again?

Not date a vapid whore? Seems pretty obvious

Pic is bait and not true lmao don't get hung up on it. She is retarded for believing it so you may be dodging a bullet, but I don't know her

As if a woman would make something essentially claiming all women are the same. They're all so desperately grasping for individuality

With a dick that small you might as well become a woman

You must have been a real dick to her user.

What kind of bait is this? I legit had an ex that cried from my 6.75 incher. Most women can't handle more than 8 inches.

3.5 inch here. All the dogs I raped were completely satisfied. I'm considering dating girls from kindergarten.

Bait haha. My gf has been with quite a few men and I'm the second person who's been able to make her cum from penetration and I have 5".

Girth / stamina / angle is so much more important. Learn to cum twice and you'll drive most women crazy.

Then stop fucking jailbait.

Worst bait in years.

hahaha my dick's tiny and it's tiny and it doesn't matter because it's tiny I mean sometimes they'll say hey it's tiny but what can I do it's tiny

Start making money.

In order to succeed with women you need a huge cock or money.

It doesnt matter tho, if you have money she'll fuck some worthless nigger for the BBC, and if you are a worthless nigger packing BBC she'll just fuck some old rich white dude for money.

Moral of the story....women are cunts

Copypasta

Wrong, the real average is always slightly above yours.

vagine cavity only 5" sorry cucks but anything longer than that is pointless unless it got girth

The average woman has a vagina depth is 3-4 inches. Can increase up to twice its size when aroused. Trust me. Most chicks can't comfortable handle bigger than 7.

They are called size queens she doesnt want a relationship she wants a dildo

this