Is this commercial inappropriate? Were the advertisers implying the first man's actions were inappropriate and that...

Is this commercial inappropriate? Were the advertisers implying the first man's actions were inappropriate and that, not his skin, needed washing? How did they miss how this would be interpreted?

Is it actually kind of funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
youtube.com/watch?v=vbK9xTy7m-A
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
youtube.com/watch?v=2jQz693JTnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're chinks, they simply don't give a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY

>if you can't turn blacks into a higher race, drown them in bleach and detergent

Seems pretty redpilled to me.

Wow..really makes you chink

When China takes over Africa they'll be begging for whitey to come back.

This is great

Holy shit. Do the Chinese have one original thought among them? Knock off toys, using Disney characters at off-brand theme parks, rip off iPhones, even the fucking music in commercials? Seriously, China? What the actual fuck?

no one cared when it was a white guy. so lighten up.

>those comments

Stay cucked whites

If the races were reversed that comment would be called racist. The ad makers chose a decent looking black guy because they weren't racist in the first place. Fucking liberals.

It's a parody of the Italian one but it doesn't make sense. If you want an anti-miscegenation video, you should use a white guy since they're the ones going after Asian women.

Nobody has been able to answer what the white stains on the negro's face are. Was he shaving? Was it a facial?

White and yellow """men""" on suicide watch

>black guy literally considered to be subhuman trash
>upgrades him into superior race
chinks are pretty based

Funny as fuck. People need to not get upset so easily.

I think we're to understand it's paint and he is a low-class laborer working in her house.

Reminds me of that old French comic

what is this about?

If that chink commercial is racist how this () isnt?

Washing blacks so they stop being black

Thanks based China, liberal's tears are always saltier when they are buttblasted and can't do shit about it.

They're making the fantastic discovery the niggers aren't noir (black), they're brown (bruns). By having the lil nigga hold soap.

He doesn't like soap (implying he's just a dirty little shit).

Why anyone likes white women anymore is beyond me. So cucked

Chinks = tiny dicked sissies who are jealous of the BBC

look at that pussy chink that came out of the washing machine. He was wearing lipstick for god's sake. Put him in a gay bar and he'll be fucked in the ass at the drop of a hat like the twink he is

How the fuck is "ITS CURRENT YEAR DUH XD" an argument?

That's enough Abdul.

>comment is clearly from a black woman
nice try shill

Btw, why isnt anyone talking about the most important aspect of this:

ONCE AGAIN, CHINKS COPIED WHITE STUFF

Can't they fucking invent anything?

There's a simillar old swedish commercial for a brand called Tomten.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbK9xTy7m-A

"If you weren't black"

"Tomten always wins
Even turns a negro white"

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED

BY THE SCOLDING CHINESE MAN OF TIGHT SCHEDULES AND INCOMPETENT AFRICAN WORKERS

GRAVEL AND TRUCK FUEL WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

IN THIS THREAD

the chinks did it right

>Italians
>not cucked

pick one

based china

>implying
being black is a filthy state and that being a gook is a higher existence kek

Underrated post, leaf.

This is great news

Liberals have already marginalised the Western world's biggest and most powerful demographic, who thankfully for them, are by and large self hating, but now want to also marginalise fucking China. They're really digging their own grave here

WE

Already are.

Genghis Khan wuz black n sheiiiit

lol that's amazing. great catch.
>we deal with this every day
>commercial is japanese

I sometimes feel bad for black people. It is so obvious that they see themselves as lesser beings as well. That is why they always have to resort to their made up black history. They just can not achieve anything of slightest value in the present and therefore clinge onto a fake past. The entire black race needs mass therapy that will help then to come to terms with their shortcomings.

I liked the "we are the melanin producing people", too.

>Is it actually kind of funny?

Asking for permission to laugh at a joke. Are you fucking serious? How cucked can one be?

Well, that was a good spin. I was asking opinions. Maybe it's lost in translation for you. I know people in Finland are a little different.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

Man I love Chinese. I want Africa to get fucked so hard by them that nobody will squeak about whites anymore.

WE WUZ CHINESE AND SHIT
WE HAD DIENUHSTEES AND EMPRAHS
FUCKIN DRAGUNZ AND SHIEET KNAWMSAYIN?

Its an ad about washing powder! too many over educated leftys will turn anything into a bitch fest.

they really don't. it's quite a culture shock.

It is funny and there's no point in doing tentative questions in a politically correct fashion.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that you're a cucked faggot.

>chinks in charge of political correctness

The brown people on this world will have a rude awakening when the eternal Han takes over.

meanwhile in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=2jQz693JTnE

> Bhudda had dreadlocks

The fact that Liberals bend over backwards to try and make blacks relevant just convinces me that they aren't. Otherwise liberals, who in their heart of hearts know blacks are useless, wouldn't find the most tenuous links to greatness.

soon enough liberals will be hating on asians just as much as they do white people