Ahahahahahahahahahah

Ahahahahahahahahahah

rantsports.com/mlb/2017/05/01/boston-red-sox-fan-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-on-camera-at-fenway-but-she-says-no/

>red cucks

It's called a "bit" and you fell for it.
> saplings

good, normies deserve all the pain

This wasn't staged AT ALL. Good job OP you've done it again with your autism.

How was it staged? Show me proof

>i believed it was real

canadieans are retarded

>I'm retarded and demand someone prove a negative
Prove it WAS real, you dumb fuck. Can't prove a negative.

RED KEKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHABAHHAAHBAAHHAHAHA

>prove it was real
---
>proposals happen at games so frequently it has become a huge cliche
>women do say no to proposals from time to time in general, so it stands to reason it could happen in this situation
>no obvious motive as to why it would be staged

Now give me your reasoning, retards

no, prove that THIS video was real, retard. Literally nothing in it has any evidence of a proposal.

If you are going to continue being dumb I'm going to ignore you.

Leafs are frighteningly stupid. So glad you can't delete threads anymore.

I can't make out anything that's happening in this video. Can you explain it?

There were people there that saw it, and it has been reported as such. Why the fuck would people lie? Why would something like this be staged? Why do I need to vet this as if somebody's life is at stake? And why are you so assblasted about this lmao?

I normally hate arguing with the retarded, but for whatever reason I'd like to hear your response

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF RED SOX FANS

They do these kinds of comedic things all the time. Like in kiss cam when they decline a kiss then kiss the guy on the other side of them. It's just for show you stupid leaf

LOL STAY MAD WHITE BOIS

NOW SHE CAN GET THE BIG BLACK COCKS SHE DESERVES

>"What better time for a man to propose to his girlfriend than during a series between two of the best teams in baseball at one of the league’s most historic parks?"
i could name hundreds

>they hired a camera man just for a prank

Occam's Razor, brainlet

I seriously don't understand how that guy is still arguing. There is no benefit to staging this.

Exactly. I'd get it if they were trying to promote a business by wearing a shirt with a product/website or something, but there is nothing to suggest they are doing that.

A lot of people here being rather stupid is the only way to explain why that guy continues to argue

stay unemployed nigger

Didn't this faggot ever watch the Friends episode?

Do something original if you're going to propose.

>I'd get it if they were trying to promote a business by wearing a shirt with a product/website or something
is that a giant budweiser sign in the OP's image

I doubt Bud would stoop to that, but at least you gave a somewhat plausible motive to faking it.

this, now he can come shitpost on /espee/

>they hired a camera man just for a prank
there are cameramen already at the ballpark, you don't have to hire them kiddo

She had the courage to say no in a situation with public pressure?
Wow, I'm impress.

>I c-can't prove my consp-piration t-theory
>b-but I s-swear it's true!
Steel beams can't melt jet fuel or the other way around.

>this Boston damage control

>the city of bawstahn

>s-stop it!

least she denied him the marriage jew

Right. There's zero evidence. Thanks.

Thanks Brazil! So, you know this isn't a gimmick because I must be wrong? Is that right?

that writer looks like a rapist

>proposing next to a huge budweiser neon sign
classy

>proposing in a public place unless you are absolutely 100% sure

ya dun goofed

"It was staged" is not a negative.

i bet some guys do it to pressure her into saying yes since it's in front of people and it would be embarrassing to say no

apparently it's a gamble

this. Absolute degenerate behaviour. I am glad the lady didn't get intimidate and bother pandering to a bunch of morons. I hope she breaks up with this dunce for shaming her in such a public way.

it's called "going viral". increasing brand awareness, increasing internal social media/internet traffic consequently leading to more ad revenue.

The "bit" doesn't have to positively reinforce any one brand specificly. by creating a big enough of a splendor, they create a talking point for mainstream media and other normies. "hey did you see that failed proposal online this weekend? here lemme show you it happened at the Boston Red Sox Game"

even the article in OP specificly iterates "Boston Red Sox Fan" to start of the headline.

>tfw my team got "social media outrage" cause for like a month at the end of the kiss cam they would show two bench players and everyone got a laugh except one faggot in the satndswho bitched about it and now they cant do it anymore

Due, there is zero evidence it's real. Provide one piece of evidence there was even a proposal.