PaleSnowBunny thread!

PaleSnowBunny thread!
Share what you got of her!

that owl tattoo totally ruins her

All I See is someone I wish who was in my living room at this moment. Looks like a woman to worship to me, but then again, I worship the ORGASM so, unless she's into that shit...
//
我看到的是人,我想誰是我的客廳裡,在這一刻。 看起來像一個女人崇拜我,但話又說回來,我崇拜性高潮是這樣,除非她是為那些事......

Being a snow bunny means you tuck niggers. I'm from the hood and learned that at a young age. I got into a fight with an ape in my apartment cos ue kept asking my ex if she was a snow bunny. Ended up calling him out and he went to hit me I just pushed him he tripped all over my coffee table breaking it and my other friends grabbed him and str8 up threw him out. Wish I still had my old iPhone that the police stole. I had pics of that nigger and him getting hurt cos he stayed laying there for a good minute. But yea fuck a snow bunny. Any race traitor that calls themselves a snow bunny Is bottom tier scum. Gas em idc.

TIPS LE FEDORA HELLO GAG9 MY GOOD FRIEND HOW ARE YOU

Exactly this.

Nice curves.

More!

you misspelled PaleLandWhale

wew

Do I have to treat you how to speak basic english constructs? Or are you 'trying' to be funny? The internet doesn't have a sarcasm 'filter' that separates stuff.

Simon is the fucking KING of sarcasm.

snow bunnies are just hot women that hang out/frequently vacation at ski resort places. they like cold weather vacations instead of beaches. its the same contect as "beach bum"

it has nothing to do with sex.

inb4 - retards have misunderstood what this meant for a long time and think it means something else.

yes, "treat me how to speak engrish constructs." i can tell this is going to be a real high level lesson.

Top kek!

Fat lazy ass

Both explanations sound like a made up phrase tbqh

grandma always called them "jungle" bunnies or mud sharks

snow bunny makes little sense

More of her curves?

Sarcasm: yes, "treat me how to speak engrish constructs." i can tell this is going to be a real high level lesson.

Irony: You're Talking To Simon Troy Cosgrove Directly, Yet You Are Another Human Being That Posted Without Indicating Still To Simon That You Are Aware Of His Existence. -1 point
//
諷刺:是的,“把我怎麼說話engrish結構。” 我可以告訴這將是一個真正的高水平的教訓。

反諷:你跟西蒙特洛伊科斯格羅夫直接,但你是另一個人認為發帖仍然沒有指示西蒙您知道他的存在。 -1點

Bump