I got sapened from redot for 7 daysfor judt being my self i fucked hate theres main stream people now trying to make...

i got sapened from redot for 7 daysfor judt being my self i fucked hate theres main stream people now trying to make the internet main streem

Apparently the brain you have isn't working.

Pick another one from the brain tub.

u just not like my thought proses and want ev ery one to be inside a box

>u just not like my thought proses and want ev ery one to be inside a box

Is English your first language?

Play the chicken game for a few days, you'll enjoy it.

“They’re trying to turn the internet mainstream!!!!!1!1!111!!111 XD”

Either you’re legitimately too young or too retarded to be here. Leave. If you think the biggest and most popular communication network is only JUST NOW becoming “mainstream”, then you truly lack an understanding of the term.

jno i am just anti christain and pro freedom for all mabu u should gogle self defence and selfownship and understand some people are defenceive

It’s painful to read your posts op, where are you from?

i was talking ingeral i have bin used the inernet since win 95 and dile up and yers of the past 5 years the internets is trying to become more mainstrm it stanrded when rant veiws go there veiws cut so thay would not appear on the front page

nyc

>anti christain and pro freedom for all

all except Christians?

Your sense is not making any

anti chwestAN MEAN I AGENCES CHISTASNTY TO THE PONT I THINK THERE KIDS SHOU;LD KILL THEM FOR TRYING TO CONETROOOL/RAZE/BRAINWASH THEM

You need to go back to school, or take night classes. I’ve seen Eastern Europeans with more legible posts.

>i fucked hate
>my thought proses
>some people are defenceive
0>dile up and yers of the past 5 years the internets

>self defence and selfownship

When it has enough of the thought is even what it is, although what it was when it thought it didn't was the real question

> (You)anti chwestAN MEAN I AGENCES CHISTASNTY TO THE PONT I THINK THERE KIDS SHOU;LD KILL THEM FOR TRYING TO CONETROOOL/RAZE/BRAINWASH THEM

Mainstream chisolms cumerbunds around wants when mainstream netinter because vaginal discharge matters

any thing 100% man maded can be change at will dumb dumb

That explains it....

Do us all a favour OP and go up to the top of your building, choose a nice spot below and aim for the concrete

if i did that i would screeem my low class ghoto ass with pide then get safly down no my own volition just servibeing in this world is a protest for me

>any thing 100% man maded can be change at will dumb dumb
>will dumb dumb
>will dumb dumb

Have you tried hypnosis, or are you hypnostatically controlled?

>i would screeem my low class ghoto ass with pide
>ghoto ass with pide
>ass with pide

You should settle down with a nice hot fudge enema, you'll feel better.

never tryed hypnosis and no one has perfromed it on me

sorry never find the idea of drik out my ass atactive also i was almost but raped once so i would even try that but if it works for u good for you

>never tryed hypnosis and no one has perfromed it on me

You're hypnotized and don't know it.

They never let you know. They control you with hypnostatic rays from TVs and internets to make you do things.

I can tell from the way you write.

You're trying to crawl out of your own body, but can't find the way out.

>also i was almost but raped
>of drik out my ass
>but raped once
>good for you
>but raped

The mice make me type this.

Please help me.

The mice make me type this.

Please help me.

yes i would to have a new biody this one is brakeing down hypnostatic rays from TVs is the muse bull shit thing i have evern heard y noot ust something more realic like sublal messages or just down right scohaly libetal properganda btw i have bin this way since i was a ltttle kid i was born to pave my own path not be a sheeple

are u a fopcx new resher u tock theing out of context its everything otr nonthing not ur bush clips i was amost but raped aND WAS SAYING THAT Y I WNT HAVE AN ENAMA OF ANY KIND UR A REAL SUCMBAG WITH LV0 CHIRT THING SKILLS

If it makes you feel better OP, I can understand what you're saying just fine

what the fuck is going on in here

Some good bait

THIS IS REAL TALK AL LEAST FROM ME THE OP THE REST ARE PROBLY TROLLS EXPT THIS GUY AND we antichrestians might be loseing the war but the baddle will keep going on till is the book 1984 but irl

why antichristian and not antireligion?

becose i have bin opressed by crions the reain i got lock up the frist time was cuz of a cristian systemaly harassing me cuz we did not shere the same vaules relijion can bwe good i or bad i dont care what it is as long as the practiontion olny ayyle there fath baced system on to them self and on others i am also for kids razeing them slefs and am a propontont that the real u is the gego that u find from introsection that rest is not u but condition and reacting

not on others

>are u a fopcx new resher
I might be.
What is a fopcx?
>SUCMBAG WITH LV0 CHIRT THING SKILLS
This is magical
>I WNT HAVE AN ENAMA
>HAVE AN ENAMA
>HAVE AN ENAMA
>AN ENAMA OF ANY KIND

>AN ENAMA OF ANY KIND

>AN ENAMA OF ANY KIND

>AN ENAMA OF ANY KIND

Low tier bait. Have a (You) but work on your shitposting dialect before kek studies tomorrow.

shut up, you stupid faggot

fox news dumb dumbits people like u that coused Columbine to happen

yes i am a bi sexual mac 4 masc male that is prodonty gay at lest u got one thing right