I have 20 mins to kill so ask a NYC correction officer anything 100% honest answers lets go fags

i have 20 mins to kill so ask a NYC correction officer anything 100% honest answers lets go fags

How racist are you

Would you fuck her ass?

What is your monthly salary?

not at all alot of the officers watching my back are black and they are awesome officers

Half pay for life after 20 yrs? Do you keep medical benefits?

close to 10 grand not at top pay yet

half pay i believe is after 12 years to retire you now need to do 22 yrs

How many nots have u turned to Swiss cheess

no but she got a pretty mouth

How often do you guys leave inmates in solitary at a time for? Do you know less than three days can cause permanent brain damage?

Wow! That's better than the California state c/o's who area at about $7300 a month topped out.

i dont understand the question

yea well they go to the box for cutting and assaulting each other and officers so who cares fuck em

some officers made around 200k because ot is out of control and the new liberal laws in nyc have given complete control of the jails to the inmates so people really dont want to join corrections anymore

It's still cruel and unusual you faggot. Why don't you try staying in your bedroom at your house alone and with no entertainment or interaction for three days and see if you're not fucked in the head by then. And if you do shit like that to inmates then no shit they're going to try to stab you ya fucking idiot.

oh i detect a liberal ok jerkoff so if an inmate kills or slashes another inmate or officer for no reason other then he doesnt like them what would you do to them?? what punishment does he deserve

ive seen gang memebers hit females officers half their size simply because they dont like cops now with these cameras we cant beat them, they happily go to the box and do their 60 days it doesnt faze them anymore

how would you keep an inmate in check that just got life in jail and he got nothing left to lose?? please tell me

bash his teeth out, tase him, put him in his regular cell. If the most effective method you cunts can think of to instill obedience is time out for grown ups then you really are some uncreative queers.

ok then tell me how to keep them in check?? very easy talking shit when you never worked in jail

these people are in jail for not obeying the law for murder and rape how would you handle them

that's because you've already practically lobotomized them. Childish forms of punishment don't work on most adults idiot. More often than not they're in jail in the first place because of a rebellious nature so all you're doing is driving that into them even more. Fuck I think the concept of sending prisoners to their own exile island is a better method than what we do today. The prison system isn't about making society better. It's about making money off prisoners and controlling civilians with fear. If you guys can't see that then you're stupid.

do you ever jerkoff infront of female inmates knowing that they can't do anything about it?

i dont work in a female prison

oh ok right so the guy thats in for murder or rape and refuses to follow doc rules how do you handle him please tell me?? if the inmates follow the rules they get treated like human beings, these animals shit and piss in cups and use it as weapons,

but would you?

how's it like being a fat baby sitter with a uniform and not a real cop

oh tell us I have always been curious

the ones with hiv or aids will bite their tongue and spit blood at people what do you do with them u cunt

im not fat, and we do have arresting powers but its a headache to arrest people unless we really have to most of our arrests are re arresting inmates that broke another law in jail

also we get paid more then nypd

yea i would work with females its easier but the city doesnt want men working in a female jail

Got a favorite cop bar?

whichever bar is closest to rikers lol

The max your inmates can get is a year, not that they can't be punks but still, come on man. I ain't goin out like that, get the goon squad coppa! 6-5

gee it's almost like you've created an impossible to control situation

if I put bees in a box and shook them I could certainly douse them with gasoline to save myself but my dumb ass could also not collect bees in a box

Kill the hard ones. You know which ones I mean. Let everyone else go and find a real job that takes a skill of some type

wrong they stay in our jails for years fighting cases sometimes up to 3 yrs

>faze

confirmed halfbrain manchild

everything you said is wrong they put themselves in jail

>everyone is the guy in for murder or rape
>no confirmation bias here

didnt know there was a grammer nazi here phase

Ahhh a jail section with cons who are afforded more lenient rules because they're innocent until proven guilty. Usually on their best behavior because they still have to see the judge.

i hate rapists and i work in a max house so i deal with alot of them, you have better houses to work with like people in for drug dealing and other low level shit

I have a few buddies who are corrections officers in Suffolk. You NYC?

>we have powers

haha no you fucking don't deputy Dan you're in charge of watching our sick cattle

>i get paid six cents, not five

why can't you work with women? second would you jerkoff in front of them?

>they just walked on in

are you retarded sir

yea alot of them are either fighting a case or awaiting sentencing they are never on their best behavior because they know how soft these nyc judges are

yes nyc

ok whatever ill be making well over 120k

Want to see the scum of the earth?
Sit outside county prison at shift change.

post keys or GTFO

they put themselves in jail by breaking the law you fucking dildo

lol i dont get to take the keys home

do you think our prison system of punishment and confinement is a better system than other countries where they use prison to reform criminals and help them reintegrate into society? considering the high percentage of repeat offenders in the US

rikers is currently run by the bloods that gang is outta control

im all for reform it does work with some inmates but they have to want to do it, most inmates dont give a fuck, either way your dealing with criminals and if you get violent in jail you deserve a beating

>how could you possibly control the world with money
>quite easily, as a matter of fact

blah blah you don't have to be intelligent because of your truck and baton

don't take this the wrong way but you are a stereotype corrections officer assistant supervising patrol person

I live in Nassau County, but here I believe correction officers get guns to take home? Do you? It being NYC I would be surprised if so.

lol ok guy i can see your way too smart for me enjoy the new season of rick and morty

6-5

BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW

man i bet that gets your cop dick hard

we get departmental weapons when working outside and we can put in for personal conceal carry which is easy to get i conceal carry

no actually id much rather have the jail empty its sad sometimes to work with the young adults and see how they wasted their lives some of them dont understand they are never going home

is rikers part of the private prison lobby that conspires against marijuana legalization?

I was an O.G. Blood on the island, tell me something only we'll know

>I'm all for reform but only if they accept it after being locked in a box without sunlight

The validity of your opinion is skewed

I think they're called "god given rights" because if you take them away you damage a person who might not normally slit your throat

you know, irrevocably and stuff

alot of them arent even 21 and they are facing life or heavy sentences and all they talk about is they cant wait to go home and get pussy

no

whoopty eeeeewoppp whats up with that secret handshake that starts with your pinky

you hound?? gorilla stone?

>people who don't break the law hate me because of how cool I am
>20 minutes

How does it feel to know the people you guard will get out eventually, but you're there for life?

you lose all your rights when you commit a crime your state property you get 3 meals a day medical care and you get religious service thats it

what do you intend to do for a living when NY closes rikers and puts you out of a job?

how am i there for life? i get to go home after my tour and eventually retire

it will never happen what are they gonna do with all the inmates??? and if you think people will be ok with jails opening up near their house your crazy

rikers will never close no matter what this mayor says hes corrupt

"god given" like, ungoverned by man

You can make it legal to tug at the strings that keep people sane but don't be surprised when they don't care that it is "illegal" to bite off your nose.

You can't really be this stupid and deluded.

>inb4 haha it doesn't matter I get paid

No, you were right the first time. The asshole is wrong.

I do the same thing I would do with a spitting cobra, not treat it like a fucking pet and keep it in a cage. Kill them if theyre a threat. Wasting resources on that helps no one.

you talk a good game but that would change the day you step into a housing area

Are you afraid of getting busted and winding up in your own jail?

alot of officers come on the job as liberals democrats but that changes pretty quick once an inmates throws piss on them for no reason

busted for what??

If you fucked up and shot an unarmed kid with your cc, would cops cover for you like they cover for each other?

obviously the inmates would be transferred to other high security prisons, god damn you are dumb.

are you an actual prison guard or are you one of the prison yard niggers that just stole one of the guards phones?

What line on the subway?

I ride the 4, and the N/R/W/Q

I'm a 36 year old white dude with glasses.

Know that whenever you see someone with those features on the subway... he might be Sup Forumstarded.

hell no id be in jail asap

see

Let them have guns and make laws protect victims instead of criminals.

Haha you're wasting tons of money building labratories to test rats under the guise of needing to collect something useless for any good purpose and I'm supposed to be impressed.

You're so brave officer protecting us from things we are to close minded to take care of ourselves

never gonna happen u dick you go upstate when your convicted if your fighting a case or awaiting sentencing your in rikers the city needs a jail

never said i was brave u cock, whats wrong with people i dont get it ever have a family member robbed or murdered?? wouldnt you want the guy locked up?? commit a crime you goto jail

>that exists, because it needs to exist, because it needs to exist, because it needs to exist

Thanks for the compliment, I don't mean to attack you personally but you have circular "because" child logic.

How old are you? I think we all know prison guards only ever turn nice when their dicksize begins to become apparent

If inmates are engaged in faggotry, but not breaking any other rules, do you care? Would you stop their butt-ramming?

you know what funny i see alot of civilians that are for the inmates and want to help they are social workers they come to the housing areas sometimes and it always ends the same way with some inmates cursing them out and trying to violate them in some way

no why would i stop that its the only thing i like about my job if u know what i mean

are you affected by gang bullshit

yea because you lose your right to consent to sex when your locked up if your ok with getting fucked and we dont stop it you can claim rape and sue the city

I'd shoot them, then eat my cereal the next morning

I know you aren't brave, you aren't anything but time and money wasting