>I'm a physicist therefore I understand politics and know whats best for humanity!

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3616451/Stephen-Hawking-baffled-dynamics-Trumps-popularity.html

>The British astrophysicist told ITV's morning show Monday that the presumptive Republican Party candidate for U.S. president 'is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.'

>He said remaining within the EU provided essential support for British """""""scientific research""""""" as well as its economy and security.

>He said: 'Gone are the days we could stand on our own against the world. We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security and our trade.'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFUdBeTwikk
cbsnews.com/news/stephen-hawking-assault-probed/
youtube.com/watch?v=kI-un8rHP14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd think a genius would come up with something original and back it up.

Yup, he's a retard.

>/Stephen-Hawking-baffled
maybe he doesn't understand everything outside his narrow expertise.

Perhaps the experts aren't all knowing and infallible.
>he doesn't know about dank memes

Seriously though. What in the literal fuck is keeping this guy alive?

He's going to die from old age at this rate. Fucker was supposed to die 30 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFUdBeTwikk

1:27

>Stephen Cucking
guess holes aren't the only thing he likes black and massive

It's very simple. People don't want the pathologically lying self serving politicians we've been stuck with as long as we can remember. People want someone who has principles, isn't for sale, and wants to help america, not himself. People want less immigration, less erosion of the second amendment, less obamacare. DJT is the only person giving the people what they want.

The British media is so rattled by the prospect of not becoming an emirate that they have to invoke Trump at every opportunity.

>We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security and our trade.'

>Cuckoldry is the thinking mans fetish!

you dont say

Oh japan.

>>I'm a physicist therefore I understand politics and know whats best for humanity!
Sounds like Merkel, and we've all seen what an amazing job she has done

No way this is an actual thought or statement from Stephen Hawking. He's being fed this bullshit. I'm going to sit here and believe the world's most famous astrophysicist takes time out of his day to feel butthurt liberal fucking concern over Trump?

In reality he's just being used to signal boost all manner of propaganda, cosmic or otherwise.

cbsnews.com/news/stephen-hawking-assault-probed/

>Police are investigating an allegation of assault on astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, news reports said Monday.

The Daily Mirror newspaper said Hawking's adult children were worried about a series of unexplained assaults. The inquiry was triggered by nursing staff who contacted police in the summer after Hawking -- who is paralyzed and uses a wheelchair -- had been left stranded in his garden on the hottest day of the year and suffered severe heatstroke and sunburn, the paper said.

Wow hawkings advocating for stay in the eu, cameron is really trying with all he got, he must be shitting his pants

Thanks for the laugh

>suffered severe heatstroke and sunburn

What in the actual fuck?

WHAT?

Heatstroke?

He fucking stroked out because some people are fucking with him?

This is fishy as fuck, what in the fuck is going on

>being surprised that scientists are utopists
Nothing new. Look at Carl Sagan.

>2016.
>Not knowing that Hawkings has lost all control of his body and his 'words' are written by the Jews.
He is the ultimate kike puppet.

>Donald Trump has principles
come on now, get real

I'm not trying to be biased but how can this cunt have an opinion on anything if he cannot reasonably converse his thoughts to people? His voicebox thing takes him ages to articulate so I doubt he can have any meaningful conversation.

>the presumptive Republican Party candidate for U.S. president 'is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.'
That's completely true

>cbsnews.com/news/stephen-hawking-assault-probed/
>2004

wow nvm

Is he melting?

You'd think one of the smartest people around would by now know how a society functions and how movements and ideas are born and wither.

I'm pretty sure the remark is taken out of context or wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Just a thing to say. The fact that the article yammers on and on about his scientific discoveries and doesn't say one word about where the quote is from or anything else he said only supports this.

Oh nevermind it does actually say more than what I thought.

Then my guess is he's just trying to please people. Afraid of funding cuts?

Maybe not but the funny thing is how pretty much everyone on the planet who's got a triple digit IQ has posted something on twitter or written a blog about how much Trump is human waste.

Eventually the only Trump supporter left will be some drunk schizophrenic meth addict crack head living in a trailer park in West Virginia and trumpfags will go "yeah, based meth addict from WV knows what's up"

>couple of famouse smart people say something the media is desperately latching on to because it's something they're trying to prove
>pretty much everyone on the planet who's got a triple digit IQ agrees
This is how manipulation works.

>Gone are the days we could stand on our own against the world.
He's right. He can't stand.

Give this man a Loo

>The EU is good for science
>Science receives a ton of EU tax money from the EU.
Gee wonder why he wants to stay in.....

>lowest common denominator
it's okay when liberals trash others by calling them stupid, but never okay for conservatives to call out tranny bullshit.

Hawking has been wrong in his scientific conclusions too, you know.

I don't see how taking in some IQ 85 male from Afghanistan who fucks a white 6-year-old improves our security and trade.

What kind of ""intellectual"" can't even understand women????

>L.. look he's retarded looking!
>All he knows is them scribbly symbol gobble dee gook, he's too dumb to understand Trump's 10 word speeches!
>Appeal to emotion? N..never Trump!

>Dude never leaves his wheelchair, let alone his small community of scientists
>Thinks he knows anything about the world
Kek

All of my heroes are betraying me, Sup Forums.

It's starting me to question whether I am right or not.

This faggot literally exists to help push the "Cripples and retards are people too." agenda. Who gives a single shit what he says about politics if he thinks Britain should stay in EU.

> Im a neet therefore I understand politics

> its was the jews :DDDDD tfw redpilled

Doesn't matter if he was right about every single scientific thing he's ever said. This isn't science, its politics. He probably knows as much about it as Tyrone down the street due to probably spending most of his time on something else. If he did, he wouldn't be saying "Durrrrr I dun know why people would vote for him".

I'm sick of people assuming that because someone is good at X involving intelligence, they are good at everything involving intelligence. Its like when you repair the family computer one time, and then they ask you how to use some rarely used feature in Microsoft Word and then get pissed when you don't know how. "I thought u wuz good with computers!!!". Except this "expert" idiocy goes even farther by claiming that because for example you have a degree in Chemistry, you are now also an expert in Biology, Geology, Engineering, etc.

>looks up to a retard

Even if he wasn't spastic he still wouldn't know women.

Always assume you could be wrong, Burger. But also strive to be on firmer ground than the other person.

>EU takes 100 goy shekels
>gives 2 back for science
>"EU IS IMPORTANT TO SCIENCE!!"

Government grants are the worst shit. I thought Hawking was supposed to be smart?

>hawky
>hero

Get a real physicist hero like Atiyah or Dirac m8.

Ask switzerland how well they are doing in research without the EU. Oh wait. Were doing really well

It looks like he's melting.

That's... the point I was making.
People assume his opinion is valid because he's a scientist of some renown. But even in his scientific career he's been wrong. Therefore you shouldn't take his politics seriously.

>I know physics so that means I know about everything else including biology, chemistry, evolution, humanity, psychology, religion, politics and so on, because they're a lesser and simpler form of physics anyway

>guy who can't open his mouth
>hero
what the fuck hahaha

One thing I fucking hate about my country and it's something I barely ever see people here comment on, is our self-righteousness when it comes to our apparent "scientific importance."

Yes, great thinkers have come from here, but things are different, now. I just can't think of what Britain is allegedly leading in. Like what, is there a high chance we'll be the country to cure cancer or something? Christ, we only recently had our first astronaut. The girl who proceeded him was just some chemist who received no training.

>a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.'

thats literally what democracy is all about.

His heart is keeping him alive. As soon as the heart stops beating, Kawking dies.

>Stephen Hawking
>A fucking hero

Rofl. You are actually worshipping a thinking sack of potatoes.

>I just can't think of what Britain is allegedly leading in.
Posting racial demographic pie charts of America on Sup Forums

at least Michio Kaku is a scientist who is actually redpilled.

>One of the world's best-informed scientists, who regularly speaks with world-leaders, has no expertise with-which to be commenting on politics!
>lol I'm user and let me explain

So what?
Most of Sup Forumstards generally agree with ''if you have IQ you must be an expert in everything''.
Don't be hypocrites. I saw many people here claim that shit.
>l-look some lolbertarians have high IQ that automatically means they're right!
>look Goering had high IQ that means Nazism was cool!
Einstein also had a high IQ and was a social democrat. Guess ideologies don't correlate with IQ.

Kek

Is there a single respectable figure that has come out in support of leaving the EU? Genuinely curious.

>>He said: 'Gone are the days we could stand on our own against the world. We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security and our trade.'

Well if that's the case can it stop being monumentally retarded as an institution?
Please?

>can't eat god tier pussy
>hero
all my hero's can, so maybe you should upgrade your standards

You :3

>'is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.'
Welcome to Democracy :)

This video disagrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=kI-un8rHP14

>all these appeals to authority

>I saw many people here claim that shit.
The closest thing to what you're saying is when someone points out that righties have a higher IQ/income than lefties. Nobody ever made an argument from some on single person. Nice strawman though.

All war crimes: forgiven

Mr. Roboto had one breakthrough idea that he realized was wrong and literally has spent the remainder of his "life" trying to fix it. I firmly believe his "voice" and supposed ideas are programmed in by people milking their living out of his twisted painful existence. He should be mercy killed and his handlers jailed for life.

>I post on a neo-nazi political forum therefore i know what's best for humanity!

I don't give a fuck about videos and internet studies.
IQ has nothing to do with ideology. Smart people support and have supported various things.
Nope, I saw exactly what I said I saw.

>Gone are the days we could stand on our own against the world

Speak for yourself Steven. Most of us can actually stand.

He has lost the plot a long time ago. He has no right commenting on the EU or US pres. He just makes THEORIES about space.

He cant die quick enough. Fuck him.

>Japan
every fucking time

Savage

>something that does not fit Sup Forumss agenda
>RAAAAA

politics has become a joke, you people should try to have consistant standards and not run around from thread to thread and disagree on the few principles you have just because somebody says something you disagree with.

>tfw politics will never be a science

Japan i gotta say you have some of the best bants ever and this is coming from a person who lives breathes and eats bants

Fucking shit, lmao

Him saying this is not news. It's no secret that the EU funds a shitload of arts, sciences and academia which was covered in the Brexit movie if you niggers had taken an hour to watch it.

i found your problem you look to people instead of principles

its always the dumbest most worthless cripple in the room calling everyone else stupid, huh?

And the democrats dont?

If Jeb Bush is low energy then this guy is a wet match in a dark basement.

I would be in for a global world if a pure race was in the foreground of it. Now that the ratty - both physically and mentally - zionists are in the foreground, it's our duty to fight them.

Say no to globalization.

Glorious Nippon banter banzai!

Forgot to say, a pure race and globalism is an oxymoron. Just wanted to make a point.

I used to be proud this guy was British, and he's been a nice figurehead for astrophysics

I think it's time for him to leave now

>all this smugness because you think you know better than Hawking

Sup Forums you continue to disappoint me

>It's a Japan Poster
God bless you

It's also possible that since the guy can only speak by blinking that they're manipulating his words, making him say stuff he didn't exactly say.

Also what if his mobility ALS scooter has become sentient and the robot is a leftie?

He can't tell anyone what's happened and he's locked in by this machine. Doomed to wheel around until the sweet release of death

include me in the ebin reddit screencap

>literally called others people 'lowest common denominator'

Just remember this crippling retard is a celebrated humanist who just wants free movement of people because they are his fellow human beings!

that can be said about all conservatives too, their time has clearly come to leave

that was the black one

yeah its a shame that humans lack integrity, as seen by this thread aswell.

He spends to much time in his own head. Without the use of various drugs or substances to offer different perspectives of thought- People like this eventually go insane. I wouldn't be surprised if hes already lost it and someone else is controlling what he "says"

At least Trump is able to wipe his own ass