The parents of the child who fell into the gorilla enclosure - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should've shot them instead.

Poor gorilla, all it was guilty of was some assclown even with a criminal background, and obvious parental incompetence, letting his kid jump into the enclosure. Why do these two assholes even have kids? What in the hell kind of good is that going to do?

Just..

HE WUZ A GUD GORILLAAAA
HE DI'NT DO NUFFIN

Toddler probably confused the gorilla for one of it's parents

Satan quads and fuck this world.
I'm gonna become rich and become batman and kill all these people.

I look forward to seeing where this kid will get in life, and would wager the gorilla would have been more valuable.

Wasn't kid hospitalized?

My jimmies have now gone into overdrive.

Is anyone surprised by this? The fact the father is even around is a slight miracle actually.

Now that poor kid will never have a father figure.

Honestly though that gorilla deserved to die. It's irresponsible of the zoo to let him drive a car like that.

How does that change anything though?
Its about saving the child, not about weather the father is a thug.

This discussion should stay fixed on weather killing the gorilla was justified in the circumstances, not weather some random third party is a good parent.

great, so some gentle gorilla was shot to save the life of some future criminal

WE WUZ KONGZ

I am glad for the Ape. Hes free now. No more niggers jeering at him through the glass, no more entrapment. He will be reborn as a free gorilla in the wild.

Checked, and niggers deserve to be rekt.

That gorilla was worth both parents and then some. I understand why that shot it, but I think it was a mistake. And with the proper upbringing that gorilla would have given him, that child might have been destined for MIT, now he's just a future statistic. Fuck this world.

kek

keked and checked. Nigs ruin everything

The gorilla could probably be a better parent.

The parents should be put in prison for human endangerment/recklessness.
I thought bulgarians were based.

You're fucking mentally ill.
Leave them alone, they almost lost their kid there.
Y'all should be gassed. Animal queer fucking shits.

>lengthy criminal history
> kidnap
>drug trafficking

we always hear that the american criminal justice system is too harsh

how the fuck can someone like this be free while still young?

This was exactly what I was thinking an hour ago lol.

You fucking cu- oh wait.
Nice one!

When did they shoot the gorilla? Did they shoot it when it was around the kid, or did they get the kid and just decide to shoot it after to prove a point?

Was the dad even present there when his child jumped over the fence?
You are being illogical for the sake of being offensive.

>whether mispelled three times

Bulgaria sucks at teaching english.

This is gonna cause a shitstorm within the left considering they were defending a goddman gorilla gainst the life of a black kid. It was ok when they believed the kid was white, but now its going to get interesting considering the race card can be played.

impossible, the gorilla is much more beautiful, peaceful, and humane than those niggers, or most other humans for that matter.

Wow what a surprise!!!!!

Wait not really about 1in 2 nigger males will be involved in some kind of criminal activity in their lifetime

Anyone else have trouble, like a half second delay, when trying to differentthe niggers from the gorilla?

It is amusing to read comments on the daily mail article on this, The "top rated" comments are blanket accusations of racism and "sndh whitey it was only an animal relax LoL"

If anyone has ever been to ANY zoo, or any public place where tons of people congregate for that matter, in the United States, it literally is niggers doing this shit. Across the board. You better believe a gigantic lawsuit from these pieces of shit is also on the way.

White people don't even ride buses anymore in America because of this type of thing. Every city in America has buses filled with nigs acting crazy and little turds running up and down the isles with not a white person in sight.

TL/DR - Its honestly amazing how terrible they are.

differentiate*

For precaution, and they found out he had no injuries.

Any form of punishment for anyone with any drop of melanin = Too harsh

He's black, what do you think?

>This is gonna cause a shitstorm within the left

no, it won't. for the umpteenth time, nothing will happen. just like clock boy, all the rape hoaxes, BLM activists being outed for false flagging, etc.

n o t h i n g will happen

The gorilla was shot to get the kid.

To be fair, it was the best course of action for the zoo to make; kill the gorilla before it even had a chance to hurt the kid. Tranquilizer often makes animals lash out or act oddly as they begin to get drowsy. Wounding or trying to scare or distract the gorilla could have led things to get worse. So killing was the only surefire way to make sure things didn't get worse.

That being said, I highly value the gorilla's life over the niglet's.

So not only was the gorilla killed for a nigger, but a crack kid nigger who is 100% likely to grow up to be shot by his nearest police officer.
That poor gorilla.

has anyone of the retards who shouted "the kid was whiiiiiite" reacted to that?

kek. Dat pose, dat tracksuit.

Watch how fast the media drops this story now that we see it is a family of negros involved.

They've probably changed the subject back to being mad at Trump or the lack of tranny bathrooms.

The kid didn't by himself retard, whatever parent should be responsible and penalized.
Use logic yourself gypsy

>we always hear that the american criminal justice system is too harsh

They just say that because the statistics make people uncomfortable.

Just wait. All sorts of complaints like that are coming to Europe in next 25 or so years.

good night sweet prince
trayvon martin, xxxx - 2016

Any talk of bad parenting just went out the window.

underrated post

I'm not a hippiefag, but I do feel bad for the gorilla. Literal dindu and gets shot. It even seemed like he was protecting the toddler.

Get put in prison, someone enters your cell, get shot dead, relief that intruder is safe while you bleed to death for merely existing.

> fuck this world

Our justice system is inconsistent as fuck and based on total luck.

Though not being a law breaking shithead in the first place heavily increases your luck.

#ApeLivesMatter

Daily reminder that 1:5 Black Men are or will be violent criminals.

>what is recidivism

check your privilege shitlord

So did the gorilla harm the niglet in any way?

I know he dragged him around, but what would you expect from a gorilla?

but that was a white boi that fell in

those tweets arent real right ?

They look more like apes than the gorilla.

They are.

They're basically identifying themselves with the monkey.

Not sure

Would you really be surprised if they were real though?

Fuck man. The death of that gorilla was a massive gdp swing towards the red. I wish those kangz jumped in the cage themselves

I would've shot the kid, last I checked there were more niggers in the world vs the amount of gorillas.
And the gorilla did fuck all wrong. Please tell me what this gorilla did that required it to die?

youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU

He probably snitched or never got charged at all

Ah, now 'tis the good ol' reminder why I packed my bags and left. There's always an excuse for everything being done wrong.

Dad's criminal history does not play a direct role into this, but it does show that he is an irresponsible citizen and therefore highly unlikely to be a concerned parent figure either. Logically, mom can't be any better if sticking with him and his conduct. Irrespective of which parent was there with the kid, it was obviously not supervised properly and the parent needs to be charged. Simple as.

I literally cannot believe how stupid niggers are

So a nignog gets another nignog killed, what's the news here?

nice quads

HAHHAHAHA

Put the father in the zoo to take the place of the dead gorilla.

The rest of us are simply shitposting, but you are committing hate crime, Sweden.

SURPRISE SURPRISE

Sad and hilarious at the same time.

if everyone remained calm, they could have averted this but no they had to spook the gorilla.

>in such desperate need of a father that you call a gorilla daddy

This

>59
How do they even live?

NO SURPRISE

This is gold, saved.

severely underrated

That kid not being dead and them not crying crocodile tears makes me sad

Thanks for posting this. Forgot the name of the vid.

Fake and gay, niggers don't have fathers

>Europe
>100 IQ

kek'd

Chinese should be yellow.

They're real. The top ranked one got btfo by a couple of black dudes

This is inaccurate for America. We did not have IQ tests so we could not have tested the IQ of indigenous peoples.

IQ is our standard.
Of course its 100.

And that goes for you as well if you are white american. This is for indigenous people so you are only in the orange if you are of native american heritage.

This is IQ we are talking about, Murifat, not cholesterol levels

they are still around tho senpai

I can see how the kid confused Harambe with his father. Could have happened to any of us