Ask a 24 year old heterosexual male who just got sterilized anything

Ask a 24 year old heterosexual male who just got sterilized anything

Other urls found in this thread:

malecontraceptives.org/methods/risug.php
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

did they have trouble finding your balls?

Does your insurance cover this? Why do you find it appropiate to open a dick based thread on Sup Forums? Oh wait I know.

Why

Why are you such a fucking cuck?

Dutch are ultra cucks

Yep, my insurance covered this thankfully

I fucking hate kids, and I don't want kids. Simple
Neither wants my girl

you still could get a woman pregnant, hence you still need other contraceptions.

also you are a disgrace to human race in case you did not reproduced yet.

>I fucking hate kids
Degenerate cuck. Sterilize ourselves from you by cutting your wrists.
Great way to waste insurance money.

>sissy white euro boi sterilizing themselves while they import more fertile muslim men

epic

I honestly think OP shouldn't be able to reproduce anyway, so it's a win-win situation

Only sterilize if you have shit genes (Diabeetus type 1, other shitty things)

Let me guess.

You're white.

Thanks for doing the world a favor, goy.

I am 38 and I got fixed at 27.

I don't regret it, except that I do.

Please explain why you think after a vasectomy a woman can still get pregnant .
And no I don't have kids, and I don't want kids.

Well memed user

>I fucking hate kids, and I don't want kids.
USE A CONDOM YOU FUCKING USELESS PRICK. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STERILIZE YOURSELF.

KEK
U
C
K

Then kill yourself.

Or at least take some sandniggers with you.

Do you already have children? Did you have difficulties finding a doc to do it?

Yep, I'm a pure white.
You're welcome user.

Why do you regret it user?

Why?

>Neither wants my girl

For now. In a few years or less she will eventually want. What are you gonna do then? Get the bull or the ahmed?

Jammer man, wat zijn je oog en haarkleur?

>See thread
>Please let it not be a Dutchman, please
>It is a Dutchman

For fuck's sake, why not just go the extra mile and remove yourself from the gene pool completely, you literal fucking eunuch.

Did you at least freeze some of your sperm so that if you change your mind about kids, you don't have to be a cuck?

Europe should stop breeding to make mulsims' jobs even easier.

Got mine a month ago

Never wanted a screaming shitbag anyway

Don't listen to all the jelly fucks itt who don't have any free time because they need to change their shitbag's diaper every 20 mins.

Yes I had difficulties finding a doc to do it, there are clinics that do it anyway as long as you pay then money tho.
And no user. I thankfully don't have any children

You don't get pregnant by getting fucked in the ass in any ways. You didn't have to do anything.

You're retarded aren't you cuck?
You do realize you only have to do that for around 2 years, right?
And extra cuck points for not making your wife do it lol

how do you like your countrymen?

oy vey... who could be behind this posts...

>Neither wants my girl
Yeah. Till she gets older and starts fearing her inner clock.

Enjoy raising your wifes son then.

>iunsurance covers this

OF COURSE THEY DO.

>l-le youre a cuck!!! y-you're pathetic!!! why don'T you man up and settle down???

Enjoy your alimony and child support, ignorant fucks.

god tuning in by the by. all you sterilized fucks are not only against nature (which can be forgiven) but you have decided to give up on future generations just so you can avoid putting a condom on.

degenerate fucks.

Repulsed, yet relieved that such a retard can't procreate. It's basically self inflicted eugenics.

You all deserve Ahmed's hairy and smelly cock in your mouths.

Blond haar, groene ogen Klaas.

Nope, I don't have time for a whiney shitmachine.

This user gets it. I'm on the same boat as you.
I hope you aren't a muzzie my friend?

>muslim will impregnate your wife

>No way I'm going to actually put in effort to maintain my country and its people, other people can do that and I will mock them for doing so

If you want to see yourself removed from the gene pool, just slit your wrists or whatever. Or just use pills as you like the easy way out, even when taking the easy way out of an already easy way.

I like many of them, though it is a shame there are some severely rotten apples in the basket. People who go in for a sterilisation should just be put under full anaesthesia and be euthanised.

I do not agree with this in the least, you autist.

At least somebody will care about me when I become 60

You should've just waited for Vasagel.
Now you've ruined yourself instead of just taking something to prevent being able to make someone pregnant for any time period you wish.

you could have considered RISUG: malecontraceptives.org/methods/risug.php

>I hope you aren't a muzzie my friend?

Nope, 1/4 scottish, rest German

Everyone you know are growing up, getting married and having superior children. While you, Kuck Kraut, are going to grow old by yourself knowing that when you were young and retarded, sterilized yourself. Enjoy your crippling depression and useless dick.

I want to believe this is a bait, nobody can be so idiot.

sorry that you decided not to do the one thing any human can do to have a lasting effect on the world.

congratulations you literally cut off your only means of not being completely worthless because you can't deal with responsibility or spending money on other people

Alimony?
What? Do you know what alimony is? I'm not divorced, I know how to keep my family in line.

Do you by any chance now what a eunuch is? Just wondering really

Nice pic btw, save it for when you're 70 and spend days staring at the wall doing nothing with nothing left to keep your legacy

Enjoy becoming a minority in 30 years!

This

We mock the apes for being closer to nature, but this has prevented them from degeneration to some extent. The instinctive drive towards reproduction in them has not been tainted. Still, it's a pity that this trait is to be found mostly in those it should be found in the least.

Why don't you kill yourself instead?

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
Want to play vidya and watch anime all day?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

>kicked her out my property 6 months ago

people like you should be executed on the spot along with all muslims

This is why I don't wanna trek back to Europe.

>I thankfully don't want to propagate my race and welcome refugees into my country.

thanks for letting us know pham

You're asking for something that would actually take some mere resemblance of balls of someone who has literally willingly had them surgically disconnected?

I see you're becoming pretty adequate at comforting yourself with petty lies,

that is good because there won't be anyone around to comfort you in the future. Indulge in your delusions you literal cuck.

Wow really makes you think huh
i am now a #cruz missile

you are now a #cuckmissile

Why didn't you consider a vasectomy?

Or or or maybe you learn how to deal with women and make things go YOUR way, that's what I do. Been married for 10 years, never regretted it, she does what I want, when I want. Don't bother coming up with the cuck meme because I keep her on a short leash.

Just find a submissive girl like I did, they're easy to keep and maintain

Like you said, I'm the king and she's there to serve ME

>le provider meme
I'm a lawyer (not sure of if that's how you spell it) and she's a manager in a bank; plenty of income my friend

Meanwhile somewhere in the middle East some Muslim garbage has 5 kids and 3 rape victims now expecting. You Dutch will just be the first to go.

What did the bull had to say to this?

Riddle me this, is it better to get sterilized or to mix up with Asians (which might or might not end with a race that could possibly defeat the jew) mr. racemixing "If it's yellow It's mellow" Bulgarian

Couldn't you just have killed yourself? Time those deathsquads hunt the degenerates down...

Good goy. Only sandniggers should breed.

Holy shit. Two of them look uncannily similar to Melissa Click.

>Kids are noisy shitbags that provide nothing but sorrow

YES, DON'T HAVE KIDS, STERILIZE YOURSELF YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand the appeal of having children. I genuinely dislike them, and would rather spend the money I have earned on myself and those close to me.

I really don't feel the need to have kids, never have.

>Kraut spent almost all of his money on getting sterilized that he now lives on $5 coffee and $10 fast food
lel

When you wake up in the morning and have the perfect boner. It's all nice and sensitive and throbbing and red, asking to be jerked, you will remember that you fucking sterilized yourself.

Whenever you find a girl you're interested in, and you start going out. You take her home to your shitty apartment and undress her. You're now fucking her in the pussy, you think "I love you so much! I'm going to let it out inside". But all that comes out is.. well nothing, because you fucking sterilized yourself. The girl, now knowing you have a useless and dysfunctional penis, ditches you.

How do you cum?

would be impossible in germany if you don't have kids already and are healthy.
anything goes in holland, i guess

Did a woman put you up to this?

good goy

Great, asshole. Now when you want kids at theory, you can have Mohammad fuck your wife. Wouldn't want to raise your own offspring, that would be culturally insensitive.

THIS IS WHY GERMANY HAS 1.1 FERTILYTY RATE

>CHILDLESS KEKS WHO DON'T HAVE KIDS IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL YOUNG

Because you have been brainwashed by the jews. You stupid fuckin goy.

Don't bother with others.

They won't understand it

They cannot understand that somebody would actually try to improve their lives and live life to their fullest extent.

They want you to ruin it by wasting money and more importantly TIME on raising some shitbag that'll turn out to be a faggot or a coalburner anyway.

Cuck: The Thread

Your prostate still secretes ejaculate, there is just no sperm in it.

What do you base this off?

Movies? Television? Media telling you kids aren't possibly the single most important achievement of your life?

> Spare your children from living in world overtaken by kikes, dindus and mudslimes
> Get called cuck
Fuck off.

>"lives life to full extent"

How is not having a kid not living life to full extent? It's literally one of the major aspects of life

I have a kid, will probably have another and I have NEVER regretted it or had to not do something because of it

>inb4 condom meme
She's the one who has something up her uterus, no birth control for me :^)

You're as we say so often degenerate. You know what else? Plain bloody selfish. You refuse to raise up and contribute to the next generation because you and your dumb floozy don't want children.
I wish your dad made the same decision so a dog like yourself never existed.
Such a waste.

>It's a German with a thinly veiled scat fetish post

also

>Russians giving up

They should have had you at Stalingrad.

>and those close to me.

Like your would be child?

>why is society falling apart guise :(

Meh, I have 5 kids, I'm sure I can spare one to send to holland.

Tfw i might be sterile
Tfw i might not need an operation

Do you want everyone to consider this procedure "Operation Prep the Bull"?

You won't be thinking this when you're 60 and most of your relatives are dead or in the process. You'll feel like the last person in the world even though you're not. You'll regret it when you're on your deathbed and there's no one by your side to hold your hand while you drift into eternal slumber. You won't have any reflections off yourself or your ideas, absolutely nothing. And then you'll be just another forgotten soul.

>not raising them right and teaching them about the glory of nationalism to keep on the good fight

Wew lad
That's what I do and successfully

>"Have kids even if you don't want kids! Doesn't matter if you'd be a shitty parent! All whites should have kids simply because they're white!"

Never change, Sup Forums.

Yfw your girl turns up pregnant aways

This. Far too retarded to reproduce.