How to promote the no intervention in Africa (no NGOs, no reducing death rates...) without looking like a bad person?

How to promote the no intervention in Africa (no NGOs, no reducing death rates...) without looking like a bad person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eyJFRTJgPbU
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
liveleak.com/view?i=2f3_1389290615&comments=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we constantly help them, they will never learn to help themselves. So in giving them aid, year after year, we are actually hurting them.

I like to mention the plague in medieval Europe and how we would have never had the modern nation state or the industrial revolution if it hadn't occurred.

Yeah, this isn't even the correct response. Aid in Africa has always been heavily diverted to funding the governments of these countries which is then embezzled.

These governments have often been sustained by foreign intervention at a detriment to its people.

I think we should intervene more in Africa, in a decidedly more classical fashion.

I wholeheartedly agree. All white people should fuck off from Africa. I don't care if some will die of famine or whatever, it's not as if they will go instinct. No more fucking charities or any intervention.

But if this were to happen the West would be majorly fucked since it won't be able to steal resources anymore.

letting niggers die makes you a good person

>But if this were to happen the West would be majorly fucked since it won't be able to steal resources anymore.
>Implying the West still does that, and not China

Be scientific.

I had a redpilled as fuck AP Biology teacher that would go on rants about how africa had reached their limiting factor and shouldnt be given help because of this. In nature every animal reaches a limiting factor and this is what defines their population size. When you go over it the population naturally decreases to match the limiting factor. The problem is we artificially keep them past their limiting factor and many children are born to just die because of it. The way to correctly handle the situation is let nature correct their population and continue forward after. We have too many people on the planet to try to sustain an African population. The United States population is only 5 percent of the world and of our population 1 in 5 live in poverty. We're barely hanging on but flooded with an absurd idea that we can take care of the world. Unless we draw the line at some point the entire world will have to meet the limiting factor, though probably not within our lifetime

Their populations were self regulating before Europeans came in. Western food production and aid has fucked them hard.

You can't take a stone age population and throw them into the industrial revolution and hope for them to cope.

Every aware person knows what happens if you power share with them. Look at Rhodesia and now South Africa.

When Malema is in power it's bye bye for the whites and in 15-20 years, they will be starving like the former breadbasket of Africa, Rhodesia.

You are a total retard, the only reason you're typing on your computer right now is because of resources stolen from DRC.

If Africa wouldn't be a shithole you'd be much poorer

>"aid" money goes to corrupt government officials who use the money to support their opulent lifestyles, leaving the general populace with scraps, if anything
>warlords start wars, using child slaves as their army, in order to gain access to power and aid money
>food aid causes Africans to become dependent on food aid
>food aid destroys farming economies, since free food drives down the price of food grown by farmers, leaving little incentive to grow food for profit
>food aid causes the population to explode far beyond what Africans by themselves can sustain, which will result in mass starvation if/when external food aid stops

Essentially, Africans have no incentive to improve themselves if whitey spoon feeds them and changes their diapers every time.

Sup Forums is so stupid. You guys have no idea how africa is intentionally kept a shithole by the west.

But I like you guys in wanting whitey to fuck off and leaving africa to africans, though it would be catastrophic to your economies

You say they are killing gorillas, lions and rhinos and nobody will want to help them anymore

Niggers are a plague in Africa

>africa is intentionally kept a shithole by the west

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Belgian intellectuals

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGA WHITEY MADE ME LIT EVERYTHANG ON FIYAHHHH

>How to promote the no intervention in Africa
The NGOs and American politicians would never allow that to happen. Food aid million dollar business for them.

You think they're giving Africans food out of the goodness of their heart? These cabals get way more than what they give. They wouldn't be doing this if they don't get $$$.

Redpill yourselves about food aids. The corrupt African leaders + NGOs + American politicians are all working together. They all benefit.

If only we could kick out whitey

SHIT NIGGA DERE AINT NO MINERALS LEFT IN DA GROWND WHITEY TOOK IT ALL

That's a I need to blame whitey for this, but whitey ain't here face if I ever saw one.

You complete retard, if this wasn't true Lumumba would still be alive. It's obvious you have no clue of Africa's political situation.

Man whats the story around this?

Why are blacks still so savage?Europeans did burn people alive, but that was 500 years ago,

The aid we are sending is causing most of the problems there and we don't send it out of altruistic mortives. Most people believe when the civilized world sends e.g. food aid we are just handing that shit out for free (which is true in some cases), but we usually just send whatever is left from overproduction and sell it to them at prices the local farming industry can not compete with. Even if we ignored the financial motives, it is kind of difficult to morally justify not only enabling but actually causing a population explosion that will only lead to more people having to suffer from the conditions "we" are pretending to fix.

>niggers chimp out and destroy everything around them
>US needs to back "someone" or else there's no government at all in the region
>hurr US caused all da prowblems they be oppression us n shieeeeet

every fucking time

I think we should leave africa all alone. We just intercept their freedom of living by forcing 'progress' upon them. If they wanted to be civilised, they would have figured out by now.

youtu.be/eyJFRTJgPbU
relevent

>OOGA BOOGA THINKS UNGA BUNGA IS A WITCH SO HE LIGHTS HIM ON FIRE
>the town celebrates and has an orgy afterwards

Judging from your comment you are way too stupid to hold a rational discussion with you. You don't know shit about Africa. Go be a retard elsewhere

>calling someone who isn't currently living in Africa a retard

oh that's rich

Every one of you cucks deserves to die. I hope you go live in Africa and get eaten by them.

friendly reminder that Africans literally burn kill, mutilate and eat African Albinos because they think they are witches and that eating parts of them will give them "magic powers"

they also eat the brains of pygmies for similar reasons

He only cuts his hand because the white man brought the property and thief concepts to the pure land of Africa first.

wtf is this

Africa was a pure peaceful land before the evil white man

oh wait

kangz being kangz

The Congo is not all of Africa... The Congo has been more fucked by Rwanda and Uganda and then finished off by Mugabe than anything the Belgians did. Even though Leopold was a fucker.

Point is. When ever there is a power vacum in Africa the Blacks genocide each other. They are incompatible long term with Industrialized society.

Tribalism can never be a higher form of society than Colonialism. The Savage is not noble.

>He only cuts his hand because the white man brought the property and thief concepts to the pure land of Africa first.

total 1000% bullshit

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

ayoo ooga booga the iq was invented by whitey to keep the black man down! they finna steal our diamonds n shiet! we wuz kangz ma nigga, kangz!

ITS LIT

What would Lumumba do for Congo?

What did Mandela do for South Africa?

The limiting factor is the local population; not the specific leader.

People say that Mobutu was a bad leader because he was "corrupt." Let's imagine he had been honest.

What real difference would it make? All the lower officials were still corrupt. The population was still rising rapidly. He still lacked the ability to maintain Zaire's infrastructure, or build new infrastructure without hiring outsiders.

And so on. Point is, alternative histories still end up with Congo being a shithole. Its specific shithole history would be different, but its fundamental nature would be the same.

The Congo is shit because Belgium left and the niggers ooga booga the place up

And no Leopold was not in charge in fucking 1960

Belgians from 1909-1960 tried to make the Congo as livable as possible for everyone.

That was when it was ruled by people who cared and not a tyrant (as if tyrants have never existed in white countries)

why are Amerindians so stupid

makes me mad

if it was true then Asians wouldn't get higher scores

>Every one of you cucks deserves to die. I hope you go live in Africa and get eaten by them

Anyone who tries to bring decent democracy in let's say Congo gets insta killed, you pollacks just don't realise it (again, Lumumba)

Retarded dictators are intentionally left to power because they fulfill interests, if this weren't the case they would be taught "human rights". Also, most of them have committed war-crimes everyone's aware of but they're left alone because they're useful.

Look at Rwanda, Kagame is an obvious retard with lots of war-crimes on his name but because he sends soldiers to take resources away from DRC to ship them to China for production of your computers, he's suddenly an OK guy. This way, the guy can do whatever he wants and West keeps economy going as usual. Same for Uganda.

Any person, country who would try to intervene would immediately be vilified

The word you're looking for is: neo-colonialism.

Use it every chance you can.

K, carrying capacity.

How the fuck could you have "decent democracy" in the fucking DR Congo? It's a collection of hundreds of hostile and warring tribes and factions.

It's not a country; it's a mess.

People EAT the fucking pygmies. You can't solve that with "democracy" - they'd just vote to eat MORE pygmies!

Whoever is in charge will be corrupt because it's a country full of niggers

If President Ooga Booga wasn't running things into the ground it would be President Jumba Wumba.

You can't blame the US for paying whoever is in charge because whoever it is will be African regardless.

Yeah we tried backing Africans like the KNIGHTED by the Queen of fucking England Robert Mugabe.

How'd that work out for everyone ?

Something along that lines of that we are denying them the opportunity and the subsequent dignity that may be gained by solving their own problems.

The funny thing is people pretend the west controls Africa

In reality it's the opposite. African warlords "control" the country along with their militia of AK47 wielding mercs and the west just bribes everyone to not kill and rape each other right this very second because it's more profitable if they keep the status quo going so the businesses aren't completely torched and bullet riddled.

You're way too thickheaded. Congo's a mess because it's better for the global economy that way.
Anyway who tries to change that gets fucked.

If Africa was totally left alone, it'd be a much better place.

The rulers of african countries are nothing more than proxies. How the fuck do you think they're getting guns? Found randomly in the jungle?

>Congo's a mess because it's better for the global economy

Everything run by blacks is a mess because it's full of blacks

you're just too fucking retarded to see it

see: Black Ghettos, Black Cities, Black Countries, Black Everything

you think it's profitable for Detroit to be a shithole? Fuck no it was the jewel of the Midwest when it was run by white. But then niggers invaded and burned it down and now it's a shithole.

>nothing more than proxies

Merc armies are the only form of "government" that Africans can bother to form without white help.

How do whites profit from niggers destroying Detroit exactly?

They don't they just move away because everyone knows niggers are retards and criminals that burn and rape everything in their path.

What's the backstory to this?

If the Congo was a stable country the west would make far more money in exports alone

but guess what? It's full of niggers so it will "never" be stable.

liveleak.com/view?i=2f3_1389290615&comments=1

Yeah, you Sup Forumstards are fucking stupid. You don't even bother looking at context.

Also, I'm a native African. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. Africans aren't stupid, I tell you. My parents who have lived there are have told me. I'm lucky they used to be one the wealthier ones who could afford school and just like every fucking place in the world you have people with different talents there, you have those who are prodigies in math and science and some who excel in art etc...

I'm the living proof (together with my brother) that environment is a much greater factor in shaping a human than a set of a genetics and it's not as if my parents were smarter than your average African.

I wrote a biology paper on that exact thing, damn near failed because of it.

China's gonna take care of them anwe all know that China's policy in human rights.
I just hope fucking murikikes don't do something stupid like they always do such as liberating.

Pretty much say that it's "racist" to assume all African countries are full of starving children (then are many countries in Africa).

Also, it's "racist" to assume that they need white peoples help. If they want help they will ask for it, they don't need a white savior to come and fix things.

So pretty much just throw it back in their face and accuse them of being a racist for acting like Africans are too poor and dumb to help themselves.

>the west would make far more money in exports alone
Don forget it's not just the west

Other countries wouldn't need the west anymore to buy their stuff as they Africa for that

And that is why the west doesn't want SSA to have progress

Stop being a naïve idiot you germanic
Have some logic

They got astronauts there too ?

haha wtf

can someone find the source of that

I will call you a nigger, nigger

You are dependent of white people and need them

Why am I turned on by this pic?

>muh .01% of African intellectuals

why is it asians have no problems finding geniuses but you have tons of problems?

100 million+ Chinese died in the 20th century from war and famine and communism yet they don't need to flee to the west to "get smarter" despite going through enormous suffering for centuries.

Yet they are all still somehow very smart and successful and you aren't.

>the west purposefully decides to be poorer for some convoluted plan to make other countries poorer

that's even dumber than the African's "theories"

You can take the african out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the african.

It makes you remember who you are

You can't. You're a stoicist in an ocean of non-scientific feel hippies. Science will loose all battles in your lifetime. The millenia-shift will forever be known as the second dark ages.

It's true

Reminder that

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

>If you lose money you make more money

are you Justin Trudeau?

Just go completely all our. Biological or chemical agents that completely wipe out "human" beings on the continent. Evacuate what few important whites there are, then proceed.
All the perks of the land without the shit that inhabits it.

>no reducing death rates
They'll keep breeding like rabbits forever if you do that, you know. People need to have a degree of confidence in their progeny being able to survive in order to eventually get rid of the mentality of pumping out a million of them just to be safe.

The west is rich as most countries buy their stuff

You still dont have logic

It's all about influence

Come on germanic , are you this stupid?

>most countries buy their stuff

It's 2016(if you watched John Oliver youd know that) dipshit the west doesn't "produce" anything

The Chinks do that.

The west has one product ow "debt" and that has nothing to do with Africa.

what happened?

Shooting them would make you a good person. These people are liabilities and not worth a penny you give them. If you're going to give to charities give to an animal shelter or something.

>If the Congo was a stable country the west would make far more money in exports alone

Good lord, you would have to pay for the resources mate. Imagine fair trade for Congo's resources. Prices would skyrocket.

As if having astronauts prove anything. Taiwan is Asian and according to Sup Forums smart and yet there are no Taiwanese astronauts

Lol, China decided to move forward by bowing their heads towards the West and saying they will make all the shit they need for very low prices in the hopes it'll move them forward bit by bit and it did.

>Blacks
Wow, boi. What are "blacks". You mean the whole of sub-sahara Africa that's the most genetically diverse region on the planet? okay

>You mean the whole of sub-sahara Africa that's the most genetically diverse region on the planet?
They were until the Bantu slaughtered everything south of Niger, lol

Stop just stop. Go outside visit some black neighborhoods, you don't even need scientific evidence to see whats wrong.

>fair trade for Congo's resources

If it was stable it would still be full of niggers and cheap labor but there would be more exports meaning more money

>China decided to move forward by bowing their heads towards the West

translation: China is full of smart people who can actually use technology and build a country

Africans are still idiots but will blame everyone but themselves

>You mean the whole of sub-sahara Africa that's the most genetically diverse region on the planet?

There are only 4 groups the Bantu (you) slaughtered the rest

Khoisan (irrelevant nobodies in South Africa already invaded by Bantus now)

pygmies (you eat their brains)

East Africans (part Caucasian due to genetic backwash)

Bantus massacred everyone else.

>le peaceful Bantu who dindu nuffin wrong

>How to promote the no intervention in Africa (no NGOs, no reducing death rates...) without looking like a bad person?+ 0 post omitted.
>no intervention
No. Just talk about schooling and birth rates. Higher schooling (ideally with a strong Christian morality) = Lower birth rates = reduction of refugees = less issues for everyone.

>trying to school a nigger

Look at america, friend. That shit doesnt work.

>lol so diverse

>Look at america, friend. That shit doesnt work.
They know enough to have abortions. Actually, that's probably another decent idea. Fund abortion clinics with top of the line standards, anonymous entrances and trillion-dollar funding.

Offer sterilizations in return for gimmedats.

Do this for 70 years.

There you go.

>If it was stable it would still be full of niggers and cheap labor but there would be more exports meaning more money
We have an expert here.. No it wouldn't. Africa can easily survive on it's own, trade wouldn't be something vital to it's economy since it has most of the resources already.

>There are only 4 groups the Bantu (you) slaughtered the rest...

Just because you're spouting some words, it doesn't invalidate the fact that it's still the most genetically diverse region in the world and that "blacks" in this context mean absolutely nothing.

I've only noticed you like to oversimplify complex socio-economic situations so you can make more retards buy into your narrative.

>China is full of smart people who can actually use technology and a country
Yes and Mongolia is still a shithole, yet they're supposed to be closely related. You're not proving shit

>Africa can easily survive on it's own

I'm talking about the west you moron

The west wants more shit. Africa can't produce it because it's full of Africans

> it's still the most genetically diverse region in the world

I just explained why it isn't you're literally to retarded to understand

so much for black """intelligence""""

>Mongolia is still a shithole

I guarantee Mongolia is a better place to live than anywhere in Africa.

Make a Jewish organisation and use it to pressure governments and other influential people.

>The west wants more shit. Africa can't produce it because it's full of Africans

Yes, it wants more shit. And they want that shit as cheap as possible and if Africans would rule over that shit it wouldn't be as cheap anymore.

>I just explained why it isn't you're literally to retarded to understand

It still is you absolute utter retard, a quick google search would do you good.

>I guarantee Mongolia is a better place to live than anywhere in Africa.

Still doesn't explain why it isn't a country full of smart people who can use technology

Tell me how a stable government capable of keeping production high is a bad thing? Simple supply and demand should tell you having steady production of these resources will bring prices down. Oh wait, you're African

>Tell me how a stable government capable of keeping production high is a bad thing? Simple supply and demand should tell you having steady production of these resources will bring prices

It's not necessary since all resources are brought over to asia for production.

Get out of my continent nigger

Go back in time and let Gaddafi live. He would've rise africas economy with his Gold African Dinar plan.