your country

> your country
> your police emergency number

Germany

Netherlands

997 this number means troubles

Used to be 066 here and there were quite a few more, but they all were recently replaced by 911.

sweden

never forget

Don't lie please
In europe it's 112, for every european country

underrated

112 just like in your cunt and the rest of the EU.

112 is fire brigade and first aid
110 is police

112 but i think there was also 150 for something

Canada

110 for police
119 for fire department and ambulance

117 for the present time
177 for weather forecast
171 for leaving message when natural disaster happened

90000 or 112

>171 for leaving message when natural disaster happened
>for leaving message

lel

America

>171
>Yes hello I just got fucked up by a tsunami and a nuclear meltdown
>Just wanted you to know

Why do Europoopian police cars have to look like stupid taxis?

Are you Chinese?

Because europeans are intelligent, make a beautiful and expensive cars for police forces are useless because police cars are more prone to physical damage

italy
112 for general emergency
113 for military police
115 for fire department
118 for ambulance

update
soon all other numbers will be suppressed and only the 112 will be active

>112 but i think there was also 150 for something
Nah, it's all 112. The old numbers automatically connect you to 112.
They also automatically detect your location but they just love you to tell them the address.

Venezuela
911 or 171 for emergencies

No, but why do you think so?

02 or 020

0800-7000 for foreigners
112 for normal people.

Hey it's no funny

>only the dutch are normal people

Greece

I wish our cars were flashier and had these checkered yellow stuff.

112 now

I think it's 112 if it's urgent and 114 if not
Police cars are not meant to look good but easy to spot

7-11, for a hunger emergency

why not both?

Yours actually look like a taxa. Also too big for a police car, especially in Europe

>german flag
>picture of traffic police simulator
hmm

You just posted a Mercedes that's twice the size, come on now.

110 is emergency police contact number in China

This is stupid because foreigners tend to call 112 in case of an emergency.
I wonder what happens if you call 911. Does it connect you through the emergency number or nothing?

131-Ambulance
132-firefighters
133-Police

Why would anyone call 911 here?
One of the things you look up when traveling are the emergency numbers of the respective country.

You dumb retard it doesn't matter if you call 112 110 or 911
They all connect to the same center

yes, you can call 911

All EU members are obliged to adapt 112 as a general emergency number, regardless of whether or not other such numbers already exist.

No need to call him dumb retard, maybe he does not know

> yes, you can call 911
L.O.L.

I genuinely have no idea. It used to be like 105-107 or something.

But they're useless anyway. My father choked to death on a piece of bun, and that bitch on the line was about as useful as tits on a man. She couldn't tell me any actual information on how to save him, (besides the Heimlich which we had already tried) and she just kept yapping about remaining calm, when I was perfectly chill and ready to act, but she couldn't tell me step by step the exact instructions for resuscitating, so we had to go by instinct. It was like talking to a braindead monkey, I wanted to kick her ass so hard, but I didn't even swear or anything, I just hung up the phone, because every second spent talking to that bitch was a second that could've been spent saving my dad.

Oh, and the ambulance arrived like, 25-30 minutes later, so yeah, if you're dying in Hungary, don't expect help for a very long time. People had literally died walking down on the street and next to a hospital. That's what kind of a country this really is.

Hollywood may cause 911 to be more popular due to movies and TV shows.

Whenever you call for an ambulance in my town, a firetruck also shows up for some reason, too.

I think it is because emergency responders in my town belong to the same group that work with firefighters but that is my assumption.

It isn't free to call the ambulance though. A bill does arrive in the mail. Can't tell you how expensive it was since my dad handled it but from my dad's face, it wasn't cheap, since he was the one who needed to go to the hospital.

Not Europe but:

>It isn't free to call the ambulance though. A bill does arrive in the mail.

lol get the fuck out. Your life is in danger and they're sending you a bill for calling them?

They should be free desu

>It isn't free to call the ambulance though.
well at leasd no gommunism :D

So if you're a hobo and called the ambulance, will they literally not show up?

They will show up and taxpayers will pay for it

Will the tax payers also pay for the treatment?

Yes

seven-two-five......three

>You dumb retard it doesn't matter if you call 112 110 or 911
>They all connect to the same center
No they don't.

If Chinese police called USA police what kind of conversation do you reckon they would have?

>China numba wan Taiwan numba 2

>france un charge of cars

Fortunately many Smartphones have a function that allows you to make an emergency call without having to type in a number, thus it's automatically detected.

There is a free rescue service, but it's just two monkeys and a stretcher, and when they pick you up the cloth rips and people laugh.

Ireland

>117 for present time

What's the point of that? Don't cellphones all have clocks? Who the fuck doesn't have time at home?

You're under twenty, aren't you.

Thank Japan for letting you live in a world after the quartz revolution you dumb milkbagging leaf

Yes they do, they have to forward the calls for retards

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Not sure.
I know its 92, 93, 94 but ambulance, police, fire but cant remember which is which, never needed any

1300 655 506

kek

No they don't.
112 gives you emergency response dispatch and 110 police dispatch.
Of course they can forward you if you've gotten it wrong or alert the other one themselves if both are needed but you get different people responding.

Otherwise there'd be no need for two different fucking phone numbers.

999 for nearly all services.

I really enjoy watching british police tv shows on youtube. You really can witness how denegerate brits are

I feel the same about Americans and the show Cops.

cute

Our emergency number is objectively the best out of all your cunts

Fucking a Dot

999 and 911 also work here

apparently I've read that the people of other countries often dial 911 when there is an emergency

Well shoot, my condolence.

150, 155, 158 for fire, medic, cops
112 overall
local numbers go straight to nearest center, 112 to big city center (that has to redirect you to local based on your problem)

= use 112 if you are dumb fuck and dunno who to call (or your phone dont allow anything other than 112 in flight or non-sim mode)

GRR

yeah it has gone downhill here as well. a friend of mine had to call to the emergency number because there had been a minor traffic accident with no acute injuries but a literal immigrant monkey answered the call and it took 30-40 minutes for the monkey to even understand which street it is. a patrolling police was on the scene faster than emergency unit. pretty much lost all my hope on the emergency lines after hearing this.

110 for police
119 for firefighters/rescue
I've never called them in my life so I doubt if I can press button correctly with shaken fingers in an emergency situation.