Im thinking about to kill my step father cause hes beating me and my brother...

Im thinking about to kill my step father cause hes beating me and my brother. is it 100% safe to use that methot that i use needel to give him little bit air to veins? And if they open him what it tells the reason was? He is strong so i thinked about putting crushed sleeping pill inside him tea what you all think about it and maybe advice. TY. pic related

Reported for implications of illegal activities

Suggest you get out of the house and talk to a trusted adult.

That's hollywood bullshit, you're not going to give him an air embolism with a 3-5cc syringe. Sorry, bud.

maybe you should kys for being a weakling

i will get beaten to death if i go to report him he is ready to to anything

Then maybe one of the neighbors or someone else found out. The authorities are your best bet young blood.

It's a lot easier to get them involved then it is for you to waste years away rotting in a cell.

we have apartment and my mother dont forgive me when i speak about it somewere there is only 2 chance he is going to beat me until im 23 or he die

Yeah, your mother will be upset, but she's complicit in your abuse.

As bad as the abuser herself.

Go to authorities man.

OP, I was in an abusive family who had serious drug addictions for a long time. The best thing people will tell you is to go to the authorities, but that will most likely end up making things even worse when he threatens or does kill you for outing him to someone with more power.
What you need to do is turn the tables on him, make him fearful of ever abusing you or anyone ever again. Since there's really no way to get that done without psychopathic and mostly illegal methods, the best option you really have is to just leave without notice and avoid all contact like the plague.
If you decide to go the route involving the law, you cannot return to him or any of your family, as you will absolutely unequivocally see him again, and he will be furious.
If you decide to make him stop, the easiest way is to beat him senseless while he's asleep or find a way to make him weaker than you, metaphorically putting him in your shoes and make him know what it's like to be the weak one.
It's all about psychology, and in his mind he's living out the fantasy of being the strongest of the lot through savage means and any real psychologist will tell you that. What they won't tell you is he can't be "fixed" without pumping him full of depressants.
Find a route you think will avoid any further conflict and possibly punish him for his actions, and plan it out meticulously.
God speed and god bless, user

You have to inject ALOT of air for it to work. In my heroin days, I never Removed the bubble, I just shot dope with air. People always tripped out but it never hurt me.

You go to your neighbors house and tell them the situation. You explain that you need to call the authorities on your step dad and that during that time the house won't be a safe place to be because you worry you'll get beaten to death. A good neighbor will house you over there until the authorities have taken care of that man. If your neighbor won't have you over at their house, just keep trying with everyone else on your street until you find someone who will house you.

If you won't do this, then buy a webcam or camera that is constantly on and record him flipping out and beating you. Show that to the authorities. Look online how to set these cameras up. There are guides out there.

Start googling "What to do if you're getting beaten" And things like this. You'll find websites that talk about steps you should be taken. You'll find out there are shelters you can go to in order to get away from him.

If you think this is too over the top then know this. I have see social butterflies turn into shy people afraid of other people for years just because they were bullied. And they weren't getting beaten. This abuse you are experiencing is threatening to fuck you up mentally for life. Everything is on the table. Do what it takes to get away from him.

And no. Do not kill him or attack him.

if you injected it in the carotis artery it'd be fatal.

Are you some sort of fucking homo

I think this would be more than just implications.

Dont do it buddy. Wait til you atleast are wiser and smarter before you destroy Your life

Man Up You Nancy, And Take Your Deserved Beatings Like us Oldfags Did Back In The Day.

Why don't you stop being a psychopath homo and physically stand up to him. He sounds like a faggot anyway, just scrap with him a couple times and you'll eventually come out on top. Or do what my friend dad did and take a bat to him while he sleeps.

>step dad sleep
>rock to temple
>step dad awaken
>keep beating with rock

Or
>fist fight him, I kicked my dad's ass when I was 17 and he hasn't fucked with me since

Unlikely.

Rape him

I haven't