She may be the only person who can save us

She may be the only person who can save us.

Nobody can save us. We have to save ourselves. This is why humanity will die. We externalize our problems and look to someone else to solve them. Humanity has grown weak.

True

This is true but what about the lulz?

Digits confirms Oprah for 2020

If she runs for president and wins, our country is over. Politicians will be a thing of the past and our government will turn into a call to vote popularity contest where personality is all that matters and law and governance is secondary.

We may already be too far down this road, hope you like China

Id bet money a Republican made these to troll.

Save us from a great economy, military dominance? Sure kid.

Just think itd be funny honestly

I wouldnt laugh, but I'm an adult.

Willow Smith for 2020

You fucking wish, shes a leftist cunt, this plan by demoncrats wont work, idiots.

Meme magic

i dont think fighting crazy with crazy is gonna fix a whole fucking country.

she's just as shit choice as trump was. its ok though because if she wins and destroys the county causing a race war because she makes whites second class citizens for social justice and makes men cucks by law or face having there lives ruined i will be ok because i work overseas and won't have to deal with it
only good thing will be the civil war that will erupt resulting in new usa or multiple countries popping up out of the ruins. she will be death of the rotting carcass that is the usa, which objectively would be a good thing

Well it would certainly be an improvement.

Like, I'd rather have Pence in office at this point and that's saying something.

Bitch has 0 political experience or reason to be even running for president in the first place, just when you think America can't get any more retarded.

wow who does that remind me of?

She didn't dodge the draft at least, already ahead of the curve.

I prefer a business man who knows the art of the deal rather than some niggeress who is always giving away free shit.

Guys, he's /ourguy/

You get a nuke! And you get a nuke! And you get a nuke! Everyone gets a nuke!

>let's elect another celebrity

The dude has autism. I like that hes not retarded, but he has a big problem of thinking his opinions are facts.

Also he makes his money by forcing schools to higher 50 security guards cause he has a right to say his opinions are facts on government property.

wait didnt this already happen with drump?

And did they learn from it?

Hey I like this person, lets vote him president!
-Oh shit this guy really sucks, worst president ever
>re-elect
-Fuuck he's so bad.

-Oh shit this guy really sucks, worst president ever, the last one was the best president ever
>re-elect
-Fuck he's so bad

-Oh shit this guy really sucks, worst president ever, the last one was the best president ever
>re-elect
-Fuck he's so bad

Didn't you read Idiocracy?

It is happening, didn't read the last sentence?

9000 penises

lol trump more popular than hillary?

She won majority vote, i hope you never decide to actually vote you tard.

How is she any different from trump? She’s a rich person who except she just says nice things to make people feel better. Deep down inside she’s a greedy nigger with wealth

Americans don't realise this is how their democracy works.

> Demagogues
That's what politics has become about in North America.
Canada elected a child that takes good selfies with zero expertise based solely on his charm and are getting buttfucked for their idiocy.
At least the U.S. elected a patriot.
Sure Trump is arrogant, and short fused.. But he's also a nationalist and the world respects that. Maybe not all world leadership.. but the people who only care for results.
If Oprah became president (or even ran) it would sour race relations even worse.. you may even have minor civil war.

My life has been the same even when Bill Clinton,bush,Obama and trump where in office what in your life has changed really? The only thing is I hear people bitching more fucking faggots

Will she deport the beaners? Deal breaker if she won't.

i actually kept my job because of trump. was set to be fired and replaced with overseas worker but when they would have had to pay him the same they paid me they scrapped it
i quit 2 weeks later because fuck working there but doesnt change the fact

What if its as an independant?

I for one look forward to the not too distant future where choosing the next president is done in a Celebrity Big Brother style show with a premium rate phone in vote system brought to you by Disney and Koch Industries

I hope they have to eat bugs and have enemas and shit.

Where were you in 2016?

They didn't believe in the God Emperor. Will they believe in THE BLACK KWEEN? (yaass buzzfeed)

Kek is blessing Oprah 2020 already

She will literally not run for president because she likes being the richest women in America too much. If she ran she would have to toss her talk show and all of her other assets just like Trump did. The fact that you all believe she would run for president is painfully laughable. She's not gonna give up her billions to become president

Tom cruise confirmed as runningmate

>like trump did
Being this much of a delusional cuck...

Canada here, sad but user speaks the truth
those selfies though

Do you not know that Trump junior is running the family business?

>> Being that brainwashed by libtards to not see what's in front of you

Yeah, its not like foreign officials sign up for american golf clubs to meet with the president or anything.

>only person who can save us

The fuck does that literally have to do with anything? Oh that's right liberal misconception. Make things seem one way then change the subject cause you got caught red handed being an idiot

shes a fucking racist.

You probably think yourself some mind of master troll. youre actually just wasting your time, she's not going to run.

she already got over 9000 voters and they're all raping republicans.
>this is so fucking dumb, it deserves to happen

being this retarded.... you should stop posting

i was sat at home drink brain fluid

when piotr ring

dolan is persistent

no

yes

apologize im russia

Considering she spent years living in Chicago all buddy buddy with Dems and its still a shit hub I dont see that happening

And the republicans can run with Maury Povich. That would be one hell of a show.

haha very funny i see you look at youtube haha

Then all the disabled freaks would fight each other. Damn, I want to see this.

Cant we at least use this to get killary and ophat into a power struggle and maybe kill eachother?

>zombo meme

How about you kill yourself?

Yeah just what we need. Another nigger that thinks everything should be free. We tried that once. For eight long years. It did'nt work very well.

Explain. Or are you just parroting /poltards? I think so.

Why is the cleaning lady running for President?

That cleaning lady has more money than trump.

Other than spending time interviewing people and being an average actress, what qualifies her for doing anymore than cleaning?

And more brains. But that isn't so hard...

"But he is an successful businessman!"

First argument of every Trump supporter, when asked the same question.

This, she has the same qualifications as trump but better business, and never dodged drafts.

I heard when she becomes president shes gonna give everyone a cellphone that links up to the gov so we can make the yes/no decisions instead of our deciders.
DECIDE FOR OUR DECIDERS, remove the power from office, and if she doesen't she gets a staph infection tampon, the snake will bite the staph if it doesn't accept this, The antimatter man is here, and when you dont you become MATTER

YOU GET A CELLPHONE
YOU GET A CELLPHONE
YOU GET A CELLPHONE
YOU GET A CELLPHONE
YOU GET A CELLPHONE
YOU ALL GET CELLPHONES