Me and my family are white

Me and my family are white.

We moved into a nicer house but it's right across the street from section 8 housing (where poor niggers stay).

We must be the only white people on the block...last night we had our whole entire city lost power, and shortly after the electricity went off I heard pop pop pop pop pop, and some niggers were shooting up my house and car with a BB gun. It was pitch black so I seen nothing. It seemed like everyone was laughing, to them we are the evil white people, but we JUST MOVED IN!

What would you do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xz5ZvW98HRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move

Move to Finland.

Double barrelled shotgun is good for pest control. Half-cartridge of powder if you just want to shoot at them to scare them. Full cartridge if you want to maim the vermin.

₩¥§¿θ¤Ωθμ§¿¥₩

||Г||Г||ฯθ¤¿¤θฯ||Г||Г||

%#€£§μ¬¬¬¬¬¥₩

fire a machine gun out the window, let them know not to fuck with you.

÷₩°°¡¿¿~짬|¤θ₩

Don't move to ghetto fag bitch

Justice

§Гμ^¿[]₩¥ГμГ¤Ωθθ¤

Fuck that I don't want any amerifats

§ГμГμ[^¥μ₩짤Ωθ

Americans are the best.

Bigger roads.
Bigger burgers.
Bigger cocks.

θГΩ¬¬¬§¥₩ฯฯθ¤θ

>Fire back, a threat to you and your family with any type of firearm is a clean & fair fight. Doesn't matter if they have a bb gun shoot back at them with a 7.62.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Ωฯฯ

₩¥₩¥¥₩¥¿¿°°¿°°¿§

Burger

Agression will get you nowhere. They outnumber you and you can't place sentries to protect your property and loved ones everyday.

Killing it with kindness will only be seen as a weakness so that option goes straight out the window.

Easiest thing is to move but chances are very slim you will.

Getting liked by the people they love is your best bet probably. Even the crazy kids ussually got moms, or grandmothers they care about and live with. Think about the likes of community outreach or something in that direction. Become known as the okay white guy in the long term.

How long can you look at a nigger with one eye?

Until the magazine is empty!

buy drugs from them until you get a random call from the police aaking if you're interested in performing a service to your community

works evertiem

Do some fucking research first on the place before moving

>too poor/stupid for options
>should be laws against life sucking

liberals

|¤ΩθฯГ¬μ§₩¥°¿¡´θฯΩГΩ¤¬¤μ|μ§μ§¿°¥₩¥μ¬¤¬^Г¬¡μ¤ΩθГΩΩμГ¤¤Ω¬¬¿¥¥°°¥¥°`°¿μ|¬μ|Ωθฯ謬٬μ~`¬μμμ~§μ₩¥§μ¤°¿μ|¤¬¬¬¬ΩθθθΩ¬Г¬¤¿μ|°§§©¥`₩~~¥§°||쬤ΩГ¤μ¡¤^¤¤θ謬¿||©μ¿3₩°

I was once told
You get your freedom
By letting your enemy know that
You'll do anything to get your freedom
Then you'll get it
Its the only way you'll get it
When you get that kind of attitude
They'll label you as a crazy negro
Or they just call you a crazy nigga
They dont say negro
Or they'll call you an extremist
Or a subversive
Or a setatus
Or a red or radical
But when you stay radical long enough
And get enough people to like you
You'll get your freedom
So dont run around here
Trying to make friends
With somebody whos depriving
You of your rights
Their not your friends
NO.. they are your enemys
And treat them like that
And fight them
And you'll get your freedom
And after you get your freedom
Your enemy will respect you, and we'll respect you
And i say that with no hate
Cuz i dont have no hate in me
I have no hate at all
So i say to you, Big Man
Im the man you think you are
If you want to know what ill do
Figure out what youll do
And ill do the same
Only more of it
nigga

Dashvuli kan echt nieb mir on hahn goscht lecht teib mein. Nocht allhar fervascht locht notchbeisc du tu me artch. Wertz noch macht

Allhu la in te lahhujlaur fughtor. Aienz nienz toer tebiel le dien. Quabud du tanzar ze esxht

post a help wanted sign in front of your house

Buy a GShG-7.62 and light up "da hood"

arson.
Start with the crack house.

>bigger cocks

>nicer house/section 8 neighborhood
>shooting up house but pitch black and saw nothing so assume it's niggers

Research a little better when buying a house in the first place. You can easily find out what is section 8 in any neighborhood before you buy. But that's all hindsight, now you need to sell your house and get out, you'll take a loss because bullet holes will depreciate your homes value as fast as a 4-alarm fire will. Here's an idea, turn your place into section 8, maybe the money you get from the government subsidy combined with Thrones $50.00 a month will pay the mortgage and you'll have the joy of putting his shit out on the curb every 6 months when he gets shot in a dope deal or goes back to prison.

sounds more like hillbilly

in what world would you enjoy this

buy a trenchcoat and body armour, and buy some breaching satchels. then break into every home surrounding you and executing every nigger you see with a shotgun and an ak47.
then blow up all their houses with grenades and molotov cocktails. then move out and change your name

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text sometimes...

Just keep a bucket of KFC around, when they come around throw it out the window, as tryone, jamal, and darius go down to pick up the chicken start poppin em off.

You're a fucking idiot.

I Know for a fact everyone that lives around me is a nigger because that's all I live by, if you would of read my post, nigger.

Kek'd

easy on the name calling. What do you think this is? Sup Forums?

White privileged at its best, did you every think to introduce yourself to them? maybe invite them over for a drink, ask them to watch the house and protect your wife when you are not home? I am sorry but you are just plain racist against black people and moving anywhere isn't going to help with your phoebe of black people.

>Watch the house while I'm gone
>house gone

whooosh

Buy them some little monkey hoodies.

Niggers use real guns not bb guns. Only idiots call other people idiots. Now get to class trash.

Leave out a bucket of poisoned KFC. Problem solved.

get yourself a deer rifle and drop the next nigger that even points a fake gun at your house, and have security cameras installed to make sure you don't get locked up when all the rest of them say he dindu nuffin. if it happens again after that, rinse and repeat. if they form a mob to got get yo racist ass and burn your house down, be ready with an AR.

Surrender your women immediately

>deliberately move to area with niggers
>surprised about niggers nigging
wew lad

Those retards want war, give them war

Throw a load of cotton for the niggers, they’ll learn their place eventually... thanks mlkjr, you fucked the world up

>If you don't offer your wife the monkeys will go bananas
>wut u spect white boi

The actual efficacy of this plan is scary

Stop being a poor nigg and move

OK, so may I ask two questions?

1. Didn't you had EYES to check around before you moved in? Like, seriously, moving in is not buying an overpriced coffee in Starbucks. Or by "Family" do you mean "me, my mom and dad", an not "me and my wife"?
2. You said you "moved into a nicer house". Where the hell did you live before, if bitch-nigga-ghetto is a "nicer house"?

I read this backwards

>Bigger cocks
But can you even see your cock? Or your feet?

youtu.be/Xz5ZvW98HRs

I said. Our. Cocks. Are. Bigger. And chicks like them.

I lived in a nice apartment building. All white. Clean, quiet, friendly. Suddenly, niggers. A family from Haiti moved in. 11 of them in a 3 bedroom. Screaming, fighting, trash everywhere outside their door, mattresses, clothes, police were there every other day. One of them nigs out and stabs another one night. No eviction. I ended up moving a couple months later. Racism is alive and well, and it's justified most of the time.

You've got nigged by niggaz, snowflake!

Yeah it’s bait if your a fucking nigger

Not a snowflake. Just tired of hearing chimp screams 24/7 and not being able to park in my spot because of all the cop cars that swarmed the lot. So I left. And they would send their filthy kids door to door asking to borrow shit. Black families ruin neighborhoods.

buy a gun, id say in this case a shotgun. depending on the state you live in you might have every right to defend your house and family. Since in the dark you cant tell the difference between bb guns and actual guns, you have plausible defense for defending your family. I'm sure the police want this area cleared out of niggers just as much as anyone, ad would be willing to omit facts on reports.

Also, how did the section 8 housing affect the value of the property before you bought it, did anyone tell you what was across the street? If not, you might be able to sue who ever sold the house or represented the seller for omitting pertinent property value data.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That being said, who the fuck moves into a house located in such a shit area? Buy a fucking gun and learn how to use it. Maybe invest in some motion sensor lights as well.

Not OP, but real estate agents aren't required by any state to disclose information like that. Section 8, landfills, sex offenders, etc.

>Racism is alive and well

That felt good to hear. God damned shitskins.

did you ask them what kind of neighborhood the area was? did they lie to you when you asked them?

What if OP is a faggot (he is) and a nigger and the people seemed nice until he started going Uncle Tom on them.
There no worse hatred than nigger turning on his own people and acting white.

>OP here..

We bought the house knowing there was nothing but black people, I told the people I live with to just give it a chance and 'you need to give these black people a chance', and then they do this shit.

Fucking stupid niggers.
They also beat they little dogs that run around. On top of that, they shot at our house again...

We called the police and they just talked to the niggers and left.
The cop told me basically you live by section 8, what do u expect.

Lol this place is a fucking joke. The house we got was real cheap for the area so we really did it for a cheap house.

City?

Going "Uncle Tom" is a well earned privilege of any American born WASP. This is our culture, respect it.

Btw

You called the cops OP. You never call the cops. Nice job snitching OP. You will never get the respect, you might as well move now OP. In the streets you either gain respect with your fists or through roasts. You fucked up OP

Finland has too many niggers. I would suggest Poland

Poland has too many poles. Slavs. Essentially just white niggers.

I agree to that slavs are the niggers of whites but they're still better than regular niggers

bump

not move to nigger town?

>evil white people

>me and my family are white

But you are

>bigger bellies
>bigger tits (men)
>bigger chance of being too fat to leave the house