Hey so I was using this tinder-like app and swiped right while playing cod non-stop and I matched with a trans...

Hey so I was using this tinder-like app and swiped right while playing cod non-stop and I matched with a trans... she messaged me and she lives really near, told me to come get a haircut at her salon for free, I think it means she wants to blow me? lol

I kind of want to go, but I never been with a trap or trans girl... Should I?

Do it

Well, you are gay, so why not?

But I am not

Sure user what's the worst it can happen?
Everything to gain nothing to lose

App name?

>Hey so I was using this tinder-like app and swiped right while playing cod non-stop and I matched with a trans... he messaged me and he lives really near, told me to come get a haircut at his salon for free, I think it means he wants to blow me? lol

fix'd

go do it

She has a dick so if you're into that go ahead

Jaumo Ivón is red square with a white heart inside

MMm well she probably looks WAY more feminine than most girls you have dated, if you have dated any fag

Sorry, phone fucked up... App name is just "jaumo"
>icon is red square with a white heart inside

No way IT is 18, look at those crow feet!!

I actually know a pretty trans girl, through another friend. "she" was charming for me all the time, wanted hugs, which always got very intimate.

Someday I told "her" that I'm not really interested, I know I can't stop looking at those gigantic fake tits and how hyper feminine she dresses.
"she" got sad, began crying. But told me she wanted to be my fiend, and I would get all the blowjobs I wanted.
Now I get a blowjob once or twice a week from "her". I've told her I will never do "her", maybe not even when her dick is removed and replaced with a fake vagina.
Her answer was that she wanted to suck me dick again.....

But you are OP, fag

What I was thinking..

Bitch looks 35-40.. setting age to 18 trying to get young bois

How old r u op? I'd let this Milfy TS bitch drain me so fast no homo

Phone fucked up sorry....
just search:
Jaumo

got a pic of her?

I don't think that's tranny. No Addams apple

clever

She is 43, she has her real age on her bio info... She probably did change her age to 18 to get younger boys

I am 24

>and I matched with a trans...
>she messaged me and she

pick one, faggot.
also, you're a gay in denial

I'll give it a try later and see how it goes. I'm always down for a free hook up app

>she
>penis

Choose one.
If you go, you're a fag. If you don't, you're a pussy. Ball's in your court, OP.

No such thing as chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits

yeah, unlike Tinder this app seems to be used by sluts mostly, and traps.. I am mexican but I have used it on LA too when I was on a trip and girls were sluts as well and some even messaged first too

free haircut

Post ass

Dude, i grew up in monterrey. My neighbor trans stylist looked nothing like this in the 90s. Do it if you think she can keep it quiet

if that's her, fuck yeah

yeah she is, I mean she has like 10 pics and they all look recent

Post every pic.!!

Don't knock it till you try it.

Do it OP, worse case scenario you will go home with nothing happening or getting a blowjob with some weird feelings afterwards, best case scenario you get a awsome blowjob and some tight ass.

More pls. Sexy bitch. She must be a 10/10 dicksucker by now too. I'd unload down her throat on the regular god damn.. would love to blow over that face too and film it

If you close your eyes and pretend it is a girl, it's not gay.

>She

Until you pull out and realise you have shit on your dick.

You faggot, I was referring to having his dick sucked. No, if you fuck a tranny you're gay.

yes bailey your right

You gonna do it?

Holy fuck... i would stick my dick in that ass.

Where does it says she is a tranny?

O.P if dont do him/her you are a fag

in her bio

the mirror

yeah maybe

i would have that sexy bitch bareback my earhole

Save up a huge load and let her drain it

and start eating pineapple to keep it LTR

Put that bitch in 4 legs. Stick you dick in his/her ass. Fuck him/her deeply and hard. Take it out and let him/her clean your now brownish dick with the best BJ. Cum all over those tits and gaped ass.

LTR?

Do it bro, if you're gay do it. Traps are gay, so... There's no turning back tho, if you go gay you gay.