What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Too soon dude

I think it's time now.

About the right time.

It was a shame really

you're all insensitive sick fucks

who tf is that?

The less you know the better

I don't care about the story I just want to know if the person in picture I'm jacking off to is dead or not

WTF user....even for Sup Forums this is too far and too soon.

Are we going to declare her the new Queen of Sup Forums?

My one thought is that this is too soon you sick freak

Nope she's alive keep going

Woah. I didn't know the sex dolls looked so realistic. This one looks slightly dead... but you get what you pay for.

> too far

so the
>Beastiality
>Underage
>Rekt
>Murder
>Suicide
is not too far??
Well I'm a Good Person then!

Too soon you faggot

OP here i wonder what she was thinking before it all happened..

>What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Fucking her before she got cold was taking advantage of a situation -- good thinking. It's not rape if she's dead.

I just nutted so hard. Fucking love this picture. Bet her pussy is still hot.

That was some good blow- too soon gril

story time

I think about the past often.

I think about summer vacations that Im not too far removed from.

I think about how i was in highschool and what i could have changed.

I think about the few girls I knew and wonder what their lives are like now.

I think that this is just a phase; soon my friends will come back from college and we'll play airsoft again and build forts in the woods, and go camping, and play MW2 and zombies on kino all night.

I think things will go back to normal, not that this is normal now.

I think about my friends list on xbl and how all of them are offline for more than 1 year. I can remember packing lobbies and having some really good games.

I dont know why I think to the past so much; im not even old, im 20 and in college working towards a chem degree.

my thoughts are depressing but without reason.

Please someone enlighten a newfag here. Story please anons.. how bad could it be

aint this the girl who was raped by them paki muslims?

oh my god just image search it. its the most famous image from this damn website.

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Thats....fucked up.

Also, what kind of mouth breatheing, autistic, waste of a good ejaculate doesnt know that antifreeze is poisionus?

>Rare

Also god bless ma

Is this the Guy who did it or I'm I losing my memory??

Thats him

no she didn't that's Sup Forums bullshit, go to encyclopedia dramatica it's all explained there

I was just coming to post that. I googled her name, im 99% sure that whole story that was posted (and actually copied from another site) is total bullshit.

Newfag

Just post the fuckin link bro

lol if a casual death like this is "too soon" i wonder in what fairy tales world you live.