Hilldog denies the Armenian Genocide

"I think it's fair to say that (the Armenian Genocide) has always been viewed and I think properly so, and a matter of historical debate and conclusions rather than political." - Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=P4-2NubbOM4&app=desktop

Well I know who Cenk is voting for now

Hillary loses the armenian, assyrian(dont know if there are many in the US) and the pontic/Greek American vote.

To appeal to Turks.
What a retard.

kek

Hahahahah I wonder how her supporters like Horsey will adress this.

She is kinda right you know, Armenian genocide whether it happened or not is a question that should br answered by the historians of the both.It shouldn't be used for political purposes like wanting an entire city from Turkey

t. Roachberto Barbossa

Historians and not just Armenian have answered it. Mass externination of Armenian, Greek and Assyrian populations happened. Every non-Turkish reputable historian dealing with this area agrees on this.
>b-but they killed some Turks
And Muslims from Srebrenica killed quite some Serbs. See Naser Orić.
Yet Turkish government issues inflammatory statements every fucking year about that tragic event, calling the murder of 8000 men and boys (most were military-age men) a genocide.
It's clear you're hypocritical faggots.

Thank you for your contribution to the argument with your well taught joke

No they did not! It was a well known fact that Armenians were supporting the Russian invasion and was actively attacking Turkish villages and Turkish train lines.Best thing ottomans could do was to deport them andFor your suprise A poor empire cant properly deport 2 million people without casualties
It wasnt a genocide It was a war and mass deportation

Mass deportation leading to extermination of big part of population is a genocide according to international law definition.
There's also Greeks and Assyrians.
There were persecutions and mass crimes against Christians even before WW1.
It was war in Bosnia too. Yet your government applies different standards.

I am now a #Clintonmissile!

They werent send there to be killed but rather to prevent the rebellion and cut off their connection with the russians.
People killed back then wasnt because they were Christians or because they were not Turks (Check the high ranks politicians and Generals) They even had a place in the Ottoman parliament
People of Bosnia was actually killed because of their religions thats a genocide not a fucking war

She lose most California votes cuz they are around like Flys on a corpse

Actually they were killed by the Turks.

A war on a celebrated minority is a genocide you shitlord.

Now we put this story go around:
What next? She denies the holocaust as well?

I kek'd

If they are holding guns and damaging the property of the Country then waging war on them is not genocide

They were OPPRESSED

I will remind you that Armenians and Kurds are peaceful people who are oppressed by the Turkish hedgemoney

>They werent send there to be killed
Still a genocide.
>to prevent the rebellion
German ambassador wrote Armenians were deported and killed even in provinces where there was no discontent or rebellions.
>because they were Christians
They were killed exactly because they were Christians. Turk is a Muslim.
>Bosnia
See? You're defending your stance on that, but you're arguing murder of millions was okay because it was a ''deportation''.
No they weren't killed because of religion. They were killed because they used their religion in a political sense, in an attempt to control entire Bosnia despite being only relative majority and only in certain parts of Bosnia.
They were killed because together with Croats they butchered some 300,000 Serbs in WW2.

there are eyewitness reports from german officers who witnessed mass executions of women and children.

The germans decided not to intervene for the reasons you stated and because they did not want to fuck around with the few allies they had, but the killings definetly took place as evidenced by the paperwork the imperial MOD had about it

Are the memedashians armenian?

The sure are m8

et tu, Hile?

>mfw there are people on pol against free speech because of some fake """""genocide"""""

next you'll say that the holocaust was real

>against free speech
I'm not against free speech Mehmet.
But Armenian, as well as Greek and Assyrian genocides happened.
This is pretty much a historic fact, and is only denied by those who committed said crimes (Turks).

it doesn't matter one bit

free speech trumps your feelings

you are against free speech

you want to punish people for """""denying""""" the """"""armenian genocide""""""

Keep believing jewish media mate

Salut Ahmed

>you are against free speech
Nope. I simply said genocide of Christians in Ottoman Empire happened. I'm exercising my right to free speech.
On the other hand, I'm calling Turks liars and hypocrites because they are denying a historic fact while calling murder of 8000 people in a localized manner ''genocide'' (Srebrenica).
Since Turkish people and government that represents them obviously consider Muslim victims to be far more important than Christian victims, it's clear it's impossible to have normal relations with such a culture.

Is this picture real, what do you call that haircut?

thats the problematic 2001 model

out lawyered.

but still, turks are retards for denying it. they werent exactly smooth about it.

Ahmed, retourne à tes kebabs, il reste des clients à servir, on te paye pas pour rester sur ton portable.

free speech hating jewish dogs

im french, and will kick the jew and the armenians out in due time , as well as achmeds

you deny the genocide of turks by greeks and armenians too

you're the hypocrite

anyway, your slavshit politics do not belong in france, yet armos have an influence in french politics which is completely disgusting and should be outlawed

doesn't matter

foreign politics need to be OUT of france

>Supporting free speech means not being allowed to criticize retards
I'd tell you to go back to Tumblr but they're openly against it these days.

france?

Do you have some mental problems that prevent you from understanding English?
I'm not against free speech.
In fact, in Turkey if you say genocide happened, you're persecuted. Another Muslim hypocrite.

hate speech is not free speech. People who refuse to accept this are either intellectual infants or closet misanthropists.

>armenian genocide is up for debate, we love free speech!
>dont talk about muh holocaust!

Lel ameritards

>Tfw I'm going into politics as a career
>Tfw the obvious end goal is president of the free world

My chances are basically zero, but if I ever did succeed you guys will know because I will publically recognize the Armenian Genocide and denounce the Turks for both their involvement, lying if their involvement, and the fact that they do nothing to benefit our nation.

After a while I'd do similar denouncements towards Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, and then ultimately Israel. The Armenians would love me, it's my ultimate goal to be able to do this so I can truly swing the pendulum away from the liberal mental disorder

Denying some genocide happened is not hate speech. Hate speech is something else.
However criticizing people who deny it is also an exercise in free speech. I don't find people who deny genocide of millions of Christians to be trustworthy given how I am a Christian, and given how this region was under Ottoman control for a long time.
It's clear Turks legitimized genocide of non-Muslims. I don't want those people in our midst, in fact I don't want any relations with them at all. Every Turks is an enemy as long as they hold such beliefs.
And this is free speech, only Mehmed doesn't understand that.

Denying a genocide is always, always politically motivated. It's never because you are a more accurate history researcher than the mainstream, though the people doing the denying would love to be seen as such.

Take holocaust denial, for example. On the outside they make you think they are more thorough investigators than mainstream historians, taking about no autopsy reports, prussian blue staining, and so on. But if you dig a little deeper (and start refuting their "science" with your actual science (like the leuchter and rudolf reports being debunked by actual chemists in the 90s already) you'll find their true motivation, with is always "the damn kike rules the world and we're here to expose his evil"

Of course it's politically motivated, but it's not necessarily a hate speech.
''Holocaust never happened'' is different from openly stating ''Jews should be boiled alive''. Second is a hate speech, first one is not.
>their true motivation
I agree with you, and I find Holocaust deniers to be the dregs of society in every way. But being dumb is not a crime (yet).

t. Pierre ahmed French from mother side

>im french
and i wuz kangs.

Obvious Sasuke is obvious desu

It's a thing among jews to downplay Armenian genocide, because it makes the "Holocaust" seem less special. Their genocide is supposed to be THE genocide, otherwise why would everyone need to be reminded of he worst evil to ever take place in human history: whites being proud and taking heir country back.

R A R E O P I N I O N S

at least on Sup Forums. But y'all are right

Could getting this info about Hillary denying the Armenian genocide to the Kardashians, turning the biggest influence to air-headed women in the US against her, destroy Shillarys biggest voting bloc?

>b-but they killed some Turks

If what happened against the Greeks is a genocide, then so is what happened against the Turks in the balkans a genocide. Especially the case of Greeks cleansing Turks.

She says Armenian genocide is questionable and people let her run for president.
Yet when I say 6 million Jews dying at holocoaster camps is questionable German embassy calls police.

Really makes you think.

Yes?

Of course she does, Turkey is a valuable asset for the pentagon and shillary is going to use it.
See, Turkey is the only currently stable pro-US country in the middle east and they want to use it against Persia, that's why they keep funding it into becoming a secondary power and that is why they allow it to bankroll ISIS for illegal oil.

You are a moron, every reputable historian has agreed that it happened, it's only turkish historians that deny it. Can you please fuck off?

>cleansing turks
lol when

Oh look it's that albanian diaspora kid again.
No one is against free speech you idiot, free speech doesn't protect you from people judging you for saying stupid shit.

>lol when

Top kek. Are you serious? Where do you think all the ottoman muslims in Greece went before any population exchange happened? Vanished in thin air? Alright.

>ottoman muslims
>in greece
just brainwashed greeks

fpbp

>It shouldn't be used for political purposes
If only a certain other (((group))) was so honorable.

wtf? freedom of expression comes with consequences. Nothing is free, people judge you on your beliefs nigger especially if you are in a leadership position.