twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a faggot detector

Graphics card

Probably a PCI controller
I have a good feeling you won't be needing this though

edg.uchicago.edu/~bogdan/prefred/doc/parts/10k.pdf

fpga board

correct

on the left it has a DSP and what looks like an FPGA. the other big chip there is probably just a PCI driver for interfacing to a mobo. I can't make out what any of the chips on the right are, but I would guess the 3 coax(?) ports on the top have something to do with it... might be analog/digital interfacing stuff for those coax. depending on how the FPGA is programmed, it might be a signal processing board for something like a software controlled radio (SDR). could be a tuner for radio or television. those big transistors on the right make me think it's capable of transmission, so maybe an SDR. I really don't know though.

Like arduino or raspberry pi? It's bigger... do you know price of this?

software DEFINED radio* derp

prototype integrated chips.

its an old school RAID card

It looks more like a card out of a large older desktop oscilloscope.

I was thinking maybe a raid card too tbh

can we see the other side?

stick it in your pooper

Amcc usually makes RAID controllers

Give it back, jamal

It reminds me of those old CAM controller cards, probably something along those lines.

lol

Here we go, not a CAM board, but some sort of "analysis" monitoring board (whatever the fuck that is:)

engineer.edax.com/Service/Service_Bulletins/Files/Phx_Falc/SN393.pdf

googling got me this.

engineer.edax.com/Service/Service_Bulletins/Files/Phx_Falc/SN393.pdf

edax.com/

so that company makes shit to do signal analysis for backscatter/material analysis shit.

It is a circuit board for a computer.

Still no wiser

FPGA board, its like small industrial computer, part of some bigger device.

Nice

Nice research guys. Okay so now I need to sell this.

it's old, it's cheap, it's useless, it's gay, it's boring, it's a mistake

lol. good luck with that. the board itself is really only useful for heavy scientific or industrial use. maybe if you find someone already using that system they might want a backup card? otherwise, people who want to play with FPGAs would only buy one in a dev board, so unless you're on board to create a dev board for the FPGA you won't be able to get much for it. looks like it has some nice components, you might be able to sell it to a metal scrapper for gold recovery. don't expect more than a few cents for it though, for that purpose.

What I'd do is look it up on Ebay and do some general research online. If you can't really find any price points, I'd list it for $250 and just sit on it.

Lowering the price isn't going to make it sell faster as the only person who will buy this will likely be desperate enough for it to pay a few hundred.

Old FPGA evaluation board
it's designed to do whatever you want it to do since it's programmable.. the sma styled coax connectors are for connecting to an oscilloscope for debugging... the other pins are mostly gpio's