What kind of "otherworldly" and/or "magic" shit is Sup Forums into...

What kind of "otherworldly" and/or "magic" shit is Sup Forums into? I really want to use this year to expand my understanding of the weird side of life but I'm not entirely sure where to begin

Other urls found in this thread:

joyofsatan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but about what do you want to learn?

be more spefecific

Drugs, bro. Shrooms are the truest, most reliable doorway into a monumental mindfuck that'll leave you thinking about the deep shit. Try it, it's safe.

Old gods.
In the sense of some beings living on higher planes of existence. It's just a matter of time before we encounter some entity from 4 or omer dimensional planes, which percieve us as we 3 dimensional beings percieve a picture on 2 dimensional plane.
Nothing religious about that really. They are out there. They see us and they can influence us, maybe for fun, maybe for some higher purpose. Who knows?

4 or higher* dunno how that happened

Btw, everything else is bullshit, magic is only very subjective, constellations, tarot, crystals, everything fake. The only way to stare into the abyss is by getting fucked up on shrooms, 5 dried grams, sit down and pay attention. It drops knowledge like a motherfucker.

I second this. Listen to some Terrance Mckenna and Alan Watts first. Their lectures are availble on youtube.

joyofsatan.org/

I'll give you that astrology/crystals/tarot/etc is fake, but how exactly does using drugs constitute magic?

Considering humans exist as 5th dimensional beings with a perception of 3 dimensions, moving through a 4th dimensional progession of space and time, anything living under 5 dimensions would be a redundant discovery

We are biological machines trapped in a dimension that is very limited, large scale physical interactions with matter are extremely predictable and there's nothing you can directly observe that can systematically break these rules. Miracles are possible because reality presents certain glitches sometimes, but these are generally only related to faulty perception... they can be taken out of context and turned into a belief or cult, but delusion is not magic, it's only a set of convictions and fake axioms. Weird shit only happens at a subatomic level, which of course, is a plane of occurrence banned to our senses. However, our biology presents itself with a really weird organ which is the brain, as it turns out, you can modify the spin of the electrons at the synapses by introducing a naturally occurring chemical compound which is readily available to interact with our neurons, I'm talking about psilocybin. Nobody is quite sure about where the data it streams comes from, but it is there, nevertheless... it's beautiful, it has body, it has meaning, it presents itself whether you want it or not. You don't need to believe in it. It'll arrive and fuck your reality beyond everything you could've imagined.

Having a mpd GF is great

Magic is real and you can do it too.

T. McKenna is church, Watts has his moments but be careful with is credo, he's too obsessed with Buddhist doctrines and that makes him slip sometimes.

None. It all sounds like bullshit and there's no reason to think it isn't just that.

This lol

We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

See bro?
>the use of herbs

That's the word, 420 blaze it.

Btw, hinduism is contrived whimsy bullshit.

What a long string of irrelevant bullshit. Did you read that before you posted it? Psychedelics aren't magic. Nothing is magic. Magic is a word stupid people use to describe things they don't want to understand. They way psilocyn/psilocybin works is by redirecting signals already present in our brain. I'm not claiming to know exactly what happens, no one does, but our brains are incomprehensibly beautiful, and drugs let us experience that a little bit more.

That's what I said bro, magic is just a playful word to describe something that feels like such. You could say love is not love, and only neuronal secretions. I know magic is not real, OP asked about magic and how to get into it, I said it's fake and the only way to experience something similar is by getting fucked up.

lrn2 read btw, teehee

I believe Hogwarts is for real. I can'r proce it though because I'm a muggle and that world is shut for me. Sometimes I dream about wizards and witches. I think I have met them but had my mind erased so only fragments remain. I wonder what happended that time...
I don't think pokemon are real, it's jsut a game. Pic related.

>glitches in reality
>meaning
>never once mentioning shrooms aren't magic even though that's what the question was about

The whole thing you wrote is stung together nonsensically. lrn2 write if you are trying to explain something btw

You said pop shit like tarot/astrology are fake. You didn't say magic is fake. I mean I love me some mind altering drugs, but they're not some path to enlightenment.

I smoke once a month N, N-Dimethyltryptamine.
All my life i wanted to have some prove for magic and the astral world. Then i found DMT and i really have to admit, that i am satisfied. my journey of seeking magic is over but another journey of my life started when i found the spirit molecule. It changed me and my way of thinking so drastic, that i not only think, but believe from my heart that i am on the right way to rise above and become a higher being.

>they're not some path to enlightenment

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Whatever I'm out, I did the good deed, dropped some knowledge. You can listen if you want, otherwise, stay asleep.

What need you do to become a higher being?

It allows one to expand their consciousness. Only a portion of our brains are used to process conscious thought. Chemicals such as those found in LSD, mushrooms (psylocybin), etc etc..., allow the user to think freely and the ability to process complex thoughts our brains may not otherwise be able yo understand.

Mushrooms are the best.

The teachings of the prophet Joseph Smith can help guide you toward this noble aim.

At first, learn the truth about all of this here. Then realise that this (life) is a part of an eternal journey. In our current state, we are not able to understand what eternity really means (we are to low dimensional) , but i believe that it is necessary to be right now there where we are and it is also necessary to experience all the highs and dephts of life. Even those, we cannot even imagine right now, because they are so horrofiying. We mees this to toughen up and learn it for the upcoming journey after this life.

Please tell me, I need to know. I also want to become a higher being

What does this "conscioussness expansion" entail? What beneficial discoveries have been made with it?

cool.

Why are you on Sup Forums enlightened one?

Smoke some dmt. The first time when you get the feeling that your very existence gets erased in this hyperspace rollercoaster is really horrorfying, but it always works out, when you realise that you just have to accept it and lean back. If i could compare my breakthrough experience with something, than it was like meeting "the truth" from fma.

I absolutely don't know and i am surprised that i wasn't called faggot until now.