Dragged to wife's work party

>Dragged to wife's work party
>Sitting at long table during dinner, and someone brings up muh refugees
>This Muslim woman speaks up about the subject (no bias at all!)
>"I think Australia should take more of them in! We NEED to become a true multicultural nation!"
>Everyone starts nodding
>This 20 something year old cuck gets up and actually applauds; he wears glasses, parted hair, and just LOOKS like Carl the cuckold
>I just sit there looking around, wondering if this is some kind of Sup Forums nightmare I'm stuck in
>Wife has heard enough of my rants while we drive and I hear some cuck news on the radio, and go off my head about this shit
>She gives me a glance like "don't say anything"
>Just look down and pretend I didn't see or hear any of this shit
>Everyone standing around after talking, I go to get a drink
>See the cuck standing there talking so loudly that everyone in his vicinity is forced to hear his poisonous opinions
>Mfw I see his girlfriend is the Muslim

Will these people be the first to face the chopping block after the next war, Sup Forums? Why do we put up with this shit for?

jesus fucking Christ

I would have sperged out

>She gives me a glance like "don't say anything"

who's the cuck?

>Dragged to wife's work party
Why would you go?

>girlfriend invites me to a work party
>she tells me her work friend's husband is a super fragile retard
>she wants to trigger him
>she dresses up like a muslim and lets everyone in on the joke
>the party starts
>during dinner she starts saying stupid shit to trigger him
>i give her a standing ovation
>can see him boiling inside
>for the rest of the party i make sure to stand near him and speak overly loud so he has to listen to me
>watch him leave barely holding back tears

yeah, not like you, I bet you would stand up and tell them about preserving the white race

Should I ditch my glasses and parted hair lads.
I actually need glasses and I wear my hair parted because it's easy.

>go meet some friends I havent seem in some time
>they start spouting shit about imperialist europe and how helping refugees is our duty even though we cant even help ourselves
>tell them to fuck off with their cuckery and leftist bullshit
>they remain silent while I engage nazi mode

they never called me back and I dont miss them tbqh, fuck these faggots

>>Everyone standing around after talking, I go to get a drink

c u c k

>Being this cucked
My girlfriend does the same thing to me, but she loves it when i reveal my powerlevel and seeing all the neutrals start agreeing with me. She does hate it when i go off on a rant like a mad man when it's just the two of us though.

>letting your wife tell you how to act
You've got nobody to blame but yourself. Pic related, it's what happens when we give women the right to do anything except food prep and fuck.

Just talk about automation and mass unemployment. I always mention this when mass immigration is brought up and it scares the shit out of everyone.

Melbourne?

>just looked down
You pathetic excuse for a male

This. Luckily I can manage being eloquent enough for people to see what I say as at least a thought-out set of ideas and beliefs in stead of an autistic rant, but if there would have been alcohol involved, I would probably have crashed the party with no survivors. I can't stand leftists and their shit tier emotion-based arguments. By the way, the best way to shut them up without sperging out yourself is to adhere to the age old adage of "when you are silent, people will not know whether you're wise or foolish, but open your mouth and remove all doubt" to an extent. The eloquence I claimed above is more of a strategical 'knowing when to speak and when to shut up' than actual eloquence, butbit works better. Even the most rhetorically sound speech will be regarded as a rant when you're in such company. Let them dig their own graves with their shitty reasoning, this is often easily achieved by just asking critical questions and insisting on seeing them answered.

Case in point: "We NEED to be multicultural". Ask why. Shoot down all the misinterpretations of the word "need" as they will be retarded and not definitions of "need" at all. You win.

You give me hope in our country, Spainfag. You truly do.

Should have said something like
>hmm, yeah, take more of them in... that worked out good for the aboriginals
then just walked away to get another drink

how else are you going to stop making more stupid women?

Fucking kek. You roos are some funny cunts

Yeah that's why we don't have friends or other normie shit, Pavel.

You should redpill your grill before you give her the dick user. Probably doesn't mean much to say that my girl is redpilled since well (check flag) but i don't understand how any of you can date a girl that isn't.
I understand pretending to be bluepilled for a liberal qtpie for one bang. But doing that long term is trouble

>Mfw I see his girlfriend is the Muslim

if she has a non muslim bf she would be one of the first to hang in her "true multicultural nation" it's forbidden for muslim women to have relationships with non mulsim men

First to the chopping block or against the wall should be media, then politicians. Then those who profited by playing victim. Then those "I just followed order"-guys that worked with immigration.

Muslims *need* to be drowned in the ocean like rats

say good bye to your wife and half of your money user. you have demonstrated to her that you are weak minded and scared.

For what it's worth, I think you did the right thing. I don't normally condone cowardice or people who think "I shouldn't risk my career for politics" but in this case it isn't your career to risk. If you pissed them off, they'd take it out on your wife, and she'd get it in the neck for something she didn't do.

For those bagging OP need to remember you have to pick your fights.

No point causing stress in marriage or wife's workplace just so you can rant at people who would never consider a word of what you're saying.

Lefties are always happy to mention people like some random sudanese footy players or chinese artists to prove all migrants are successes. Maybe we should start a list of shithouse migrants to Australia, Ivan Milat, keysar Trad, Phuong Ngo. Anyone want to add to the list?

I would have shot them.

Oh wait...

>me and muslim wife visit austrailia on a business trip
>spying and subverting austrailian for trudeau's Canadians Unifying Cultures squad
>go to dinner with evil white australians
>microagressions everywhere
>my wife says it's time to 'deploy the bull'
>we engage with the evil racists to get them to accept their future
>see australian man accept his new fate with the help of his wife

Their wog love is largely theoretical - even the mangina with the shitskin gf as pointed out she will be as muslim as the pope is Christian. You get them like that here is Scotland when there is low concentrations of real muslims to keep the liberal ones in check.

Fear not user justice is coming, Europe is getting close to breakdown - at that point I'd not bet on the SWJ and anti fa with no coppers to protect them.

>New guy starts at my work
>Seems ok, start talking to him in the canteen
>He randomly says that he loves The Guardian
>far left trash jewspaper
This was last week, I go out of my way not to talk to him and I will get him fucking fired now, but why I just call him a faggot cuck without getting fired myself?
Why do I have to put up with this, why are these people allowed to freely express their degeneracy but I have to sit there and not say anything?

A fellow Scot notices this also. However I fear our pussied nation are too far gone friend.

Well, I simply stopped dating blue pilled nuisances. Far less dates but more quality.

Red pill your wife and never let dictate her how you should behave. Don't be a cuck.

Would've been a good time to test to wifes loyalty. A decent wife would have defended your opinion in public.

>getting history degree
>trying to suck up to my teachers
>history professors are friends with english professors
>history professor invites me to a poetry event
>bunch of liberal baby boomer poets and professors, and me
>they're all discussing how great hillary clinton is and how much they hate sanders
>all the poems are about the 1960s
>keep making the same old jokes
>"this kid right here doesn't even remember the 1960s"
>"neither do I, and I was there! HAHAHAHA"
>bunch of literal new york jew writers show up to read
>LITERALLY discuss "the end of whiteness in America"
>keeping my head down, taking notes, trying not to boil over
>professor invites me to after-party at cafe right next to my apartment
>show up and they're all already hammered on wine
>professor says to order whatever because "the university is paying for the outing"
>tell the waiter i want a bottle of johnnie walker blue label ($250)
>drink the entire thing as i sit and fake liberalism as hard as i can with these fucking professors
>i dont drink at all so i get absolutely wiped out
>wake up at my apartment covered in puke
>go to class, professor is furious
>says halfway through the night i started insulting everybody
>"you called [the head of the english department] a faggot"
>tries to say that i owe the school $250 dollars because they dont cover alcohol
>"did you pay for all that wine?"
>off the hook for the blue label but banned from all school functions
>regularly see these professors around campus
>don't know what i said to any of them aside from the head of the english department but they all glare at me hard every time

COLLEGE AMIRITE

>Getting history degree
>A literal liberal arts degree
>"I wonder why everyone I interact with are degenerate leftists!"

Solid. Nothing like a classic drunk natsoc spergout

Fucking Australia.

It's a major grind but very tolerable once you get used to it, its just that the event was an off-campus after-hours thing so it was the belly of the beast and totally overwhelming. I know in the back of my mind that my professors are hard-left progressives, but to see them masturbate over it behind closed doors was insane. At least in class I've got likeminded peers to get through it with. I'm only doing history so that I can eventually teach it, the private schools around here are all conservative and always hiring, I've just got to get through it.

>be math major
>dont have to put up with any of this liberal bullshit in classrooms
>logic and reason alone rules the classroom
>be studying teichmuller theory in class
>Totally fine to say you admire Oswald Teichmuller, who was literally a Nazi, because of his contributions
>liberals have no power here

Tell them that every refugee is, in fact, running away from ethnically diverse, multicultural societies.

free food and drinks who cares.
fuck it, eat, drink and don't even bother with them.
i would just change the subject if they asked me about any political bullshit.