Flat earth facts thread no roundearthers aloud

flat earth facts thread no roundearthers aloud

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-the-official-NASA-pictures-of-Earth-change-drastically-year-to-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you?

#coriolishoax #focultshoax

This is now a cringe thread

Transit of Venus disproves all the bullshit there.

Seriously you have no concept of gravity? Gravity doesn't go in on direction faggot. It goes towards the center of any object. In earth's case the core. So no matter where you are, down will be towards the center of the core

saved

Everything is relative moron. The earth is spinning as well as everything else including the atmosphere hence why smoke will go up if there is no wind. Simple experiment. Drive on the highway. Drop a penny, quarter, anything in your car. If I'm right that penny will drop straight down. If I'm wrong it will hit the back of your car

Look up Goodwin's law dude. Fucking moron.

why make up such redicoulous "theories" instead of just accepting that the earth is flat?

Yes. RADAR is basically a measurement of the time taken for a specific frequency of EMR to leave the dish (or gun) and bounce off an object. It works perfectly on a flat and round model of earth. Distance = speed / time, cunt.

So the earth is flat because it looks flat from your perspective yet all the other planets are round.

What the fuck would be the point of lying about the shape of the earth? How the fuck does that effect anything? Why would anyone expend the ridiculous amount of money and energy to cover up something that you believe is simple enough to disprove with a balloon and a gopro?

all planets are flat

>not in scale

The really fucked up part is people actually believe this shit

Like OP is probably just shitposting but there are actually retards that somehow believe people are lying about the shape of the fucking planet

What the fuck is wrong with people

radar wouldnt work because the signal would go into space on a round earth

see it explains all

If the earth was round then surely shoes would be round on the bottom

I have flow around the world. Earth is round. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't because I have flown around the world

*clap clap clap* prove it. You really have no understanding of how photons work, huh. RADAR is designed to let some radiation miss the targets. It's like sonar, in a way, because it pings off of an object, and the time taken for the photons to return is measured. Why exactly would a globe stop the bouncing of photons?

I literally drew a picture so you would understand that ON A FUCKING ROUND EARTH THE SIGNALS GOES INTO SPACE

Yes it does. Unless it bounces of something. That's how radar works idiot

OK, show me a video of the complete flight "around" the Earth, unedited.

and what are they supposed to bounce off of when they shoot straight into space on round earth?

Jesus this is the dumbest one I've seen yet

WHAT PART OF RADAR DO YOU KNOT UNDERSTAND. NOT ALL SIGNALS WILL BOUNCE BACK. MOST DONT. ONLY ONES HITTING AN OBJECT. AND IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE WORLD IS FLAT OR SPHERE. RADAR WORKS REGARDLESS.

I told an user to look up Goodwin's law, why (you) me?

No you show me video of a flight around the flat earth. You made a claim the earth was flat. Burden of proof is on you

Any object that gets in the way. WTF you on drugs?

Love it! Could you imagine if shoes were made like that to accommodate the curvature of the earth? I guess we would all be living on a yoga ball sized planet. lol

Again, on round earth the radar just shoots the rays straight into space

quora.com/Why-do-the-official-NASA-pictures-of-Earth-change-drastically-year-to-year

Because Goodwin's law states "As an online discussion continues, the probability of a reference or comparison to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1". WTF does this have to do with flat earth

>aloud
= idiot trying to drop science, lol

I can prove you the size of the star ez

Again yes they do but radar measures the ones that bound back after hitting an object such as a plane. What is your point?

Your litter all go like Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's

Uh oh, someone said "core" in a pro-flat earth thread. Shut the fuck up and let them go this shit is funny as fuck. BTW everyone knows that the earth is flat and the core is in the middle and somehow regardless of the distance you are from the core the gravitational pull to the core is the same. Fuck basic 5th grade science. Newton who? lol

> Go to equator with a 5lb weight.
> Weigh it.
> Go to north pole with the same 5lb weight.
> Weight it.
> Come back after. Profit.

Shit, what's the one about satire on the internet being completely indistinguishable from a actual extremism?
I'm a retard just ban me.

if the earth is flat how do you explain mountains dumbass. checkmate.

And leave the basement? Everything you need in life is on Sup Forums and can be corroborated using Google if you look hard enough to prove your point and ignore all others. kek

dumb fuck its called poes law

>no roundearthers [allowed]
Pic related is how OP plans to win in a logical argument

if the earth is flat why has no one driven a boat off the edge yet?

CHECK MATE

>what is angular momentum
jesus christ I wonder what these people look or live like

Ty.

They move them out of the way so commercial airplanes don't hit them... This guy? I can't tell if this is pro or anti flat earth. Looks so ridiculous feels like bait.

the edge is guarded by governments so you would never go there

When the Earth stops rotating I'm sure it will. Just wait for it...

No no no. There is a big wall that holds up the water so that it doesn't all spill over the edge. Geesh user, common sense... lol

Is it really importend if the surface we live on in this simulated world is round or flat?

Omg. The only thing flat are the derps' pea-sized brains. But hell, simple minds come up with simple explanations.

I've lost additional hope for humanity I didn't even know i had

why bring ufos into this?