youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
oas.org/en/iachr/activities/giei.asp
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happens everyday it's just silent

fact

why does it have to be so black and white you uneducated nigger?
I know you’re just baiting for (you)’s, but try using a critical thought process every once in a while.

both

Why do people question whether this happened?

I don't get it.

depends on the definition, if you mean 6 million jews then no. 250.000 jews died in concentration camps

Yes

Roll

youtu.be/B_ROKzfTfFA

fiction

its a fact, it really did happen. Germans killed a bunch of jews back then just like how the jews are killing a bunch of palestinians now which is making them all go religiously crazy and become terrorists.

You would think that the persecuted would not become the persecutors.

If the holocaust happened why did it take them 6 years to kill all the jews?

Why didn't they just kill them as soon as they got to the "death camps"

Because some people say it really did not happen and that the number of deaths is highly inflated.

Like most fictions it has some basis in fact.. but it has been so inflated and distorted that it may as well be a lie.

too expensive there was war all around yknow

Made up jew bullshit

jews created holocaust

jews paid money to both nsdap and lenin/stalin

More like:
"why would a country fighting an alliance of enemies on multiple fronts waste the resources to carry out such a plan?"
Protip: they didn't.

>too expensive
>policing them, shipping them, building houses, feeding them, providing clothes is less expensive than a single bullet

Some also say Adolf was actually a jew himself

>building gigantic facilities, feeding, clothing, policing just to kill them at the end of the war so americans can find them dead

The holocaust is definitely a lie.

Simple questions like that are actually technically illegal in places like Germany and Israel.
When you have to prevent people from asking simple questions through fear tactics.. It begs the further question"why?"

lol army needs shipping/houses/food/clothes too

holocaust did happened and the rich jews paid for it

Fact

But at this point who the fuck cares. This was 70 years ago and mass genocides happen all the time.

just stop before you embarrass yourself any further

I bet you think hitler created 6 million jobs or some shit

Why do they look some happy? Now even I wanna be japanesely interned.

No but he did print his own debt free currency, that was his real crime against the Jew

because you literally don't have any responsibilities in interment camps

all you do is play baseball all day

Holocaust is a fact but information were manipulated by allies and Russia after their victory to make Germany being the scapegoat of entire war in fact even Stalin used to put some POW and opponents in gulags to kill em.

easier to attack instead of defend for you isn't it?
How about posting proof as a rebuttal instead of vitriol?
Actual scientific evidence, not some "eye witness" account or hearsay.
Shouldn't be that difficult if I'm so wrong.

Facts:
> Hitler wasn't wrong, revisionist history is.
> The Human Race is fractured into subspecies like every other animal.

sweet now im gonna try to get japanesely interned

Unfortunately it's fiction

Why are people such sheep that they just blindly follow the narrative?

youtu.be/Hyj0eI06FZE?t=387

Hrmm, embed doesn't skip to the right time so if you watch this, skip to 6:28

People seem to forget that the Holocaust/Third Reich war machine was patterned off the United States' eugenics and military-industrial complex. Germany saw how successful (measured in goal achievement, like "increase soldiers at ready," not broad long-term goals like "stable society") these strategies had become in the USA and pushed them to their extreme.

The Nazi eugenics programme was interwoven with the military-industrial programme. Undesirables were identified and rounded up to perform dangerous and manual labour, serve as experimental objects, or else to be segregated from the general population either to conserve resources (like food) or to protect the gene pool. The camps served as a source of cheap labour and human resource (in the literal sense). This strategy has long been employed, but Germany took it to the extreme. Less extreme, but with the same mindset, the USA used/s prison labour for a variety of tasks, notably for the production of military equipment. The USA's undesirables (criminals, black people, etc) are used as a free source of labour. China does the same thing, but they tend to export a lot more of their prison labour's products (Christmas lights in particular). The USA used to sterilize its undesirables, but it didn't sit well with people, and it was such bad press that the practice was phased out.

tl;dr
They didn't kill all the Jews because that wasn't the point. They used them for labour and experimentation, killing them when they became useless or a drain on resources. It's what happens when you let the human resources department take slaves.

>hitler wanted jews even though he knew there was something fundamentally wrong with them

hmm what you saying makes no sense at all

Definitely real. My grandfather was in one of them.

They tried to gas him 3 times, but somehow he survived. Noticing that the gas wouldn't kill him they decided to shoot him, but they were so blind by hate that they missed.
After that they decided to send him in to the jail again, but they forgot to lock the door. He slipped out in the night and kept chanting the Horst Wessel Lied very loudly, as the guards were brainwashed by years of nazi propaganda thought he was a german citizen that got lost in a camp and allowed him to flee.
He survive the next weeks drinking dirty water(pure german water was reserved for influential nazis, not even german citizens could drink pure water) and eating human leather(the nazis made books, coats and books with jewish skin).
Fortunately for him, the Red Army was approaching and they rescued him.

They had already picked out their national anthem in the nineteenth century.

fact, obviously

Thats a tall tale there boy.
>gas couldnt kill him after 3 seperate sessions
>they missed their shot and didnt proceed to reshoot
>he just walked out

Jews lie. They even invent false memories.

Jews lie.

1. too dumb to wonder where all the people went
2. flat earthers
3. bait
4. see 1,2 and 3

How'd the rest die

Sanhedrin 59a
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37
A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Your grandfather has quite the imagination.. Unless this post is an elaborate troll.
Btw the "human leather" hoax was discredited long ago.
Apparently someone has evidence of this somewhere.. but testing the matwrial wouldn't be appropriate for some reason or another. How convenient.

Noticed you haven't replied to . Guess you lose this round.

> Proven Fact.
Same reason coerced testimony from a child is often inadmissible evidence.

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

The Holocaust Testimonies you didn't hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

Yeah sure, SS member at fifteen

It's also kind of funny that everyone's grandparents survived Auschwitz even though there were like two dozen concentration camps. It's like how chicanos all come from the Aztecs and all US blacks think their forebears spoke Swahili -- geographically outlandish in both cases but ever so romantic as a family history.

fact

its about a million fucking time easier to fool people that think its already a hoax or conspiracy. All you need to do it take a subjective looking ww2 photo and put some text in saying it was a lie. The text need not have any factual basis in reality.

They interviewed him in the 1990's user. He's quoted saying it was the greatest time of his life.

fiction

> They Wuz Kangs!
> an'Aztecs
> an'holocaust survivas
What a fucking joke.

Olivier Messiaen was captured at Verdun and taken to Görlitz in May 1940, and was imprisoned at Stalag VIII-A. He met a violinist, a cellist and a clarinettist among his fellow prisoners. He wrote a trio for them, which he gradually incorporated into his Quatuor pour la fin du temps. The Quartet was first performed in January 1941 to an audience of prisoners and prison guards.

Fact

In September 2014, the Mexican army executed 43 student-teachers out in the countryside around Ayotzinapa. The government's official story was that drug traffickers did this and then cremated the bodies to cover up the event.
No one believed the government's story, so the Interdisciplinary Group of Independent Experts (GIEI) of the Organization of American States was called in to investigate the story scientifically.
GIEI ran the numbers and showed that such a cremation would have been physically impossible. Its conclusions read just like Fred Leuchter and David Irving.
The president of Mexico dismissed the GIEI before it could issue its final report and declared that the cremation of the 43 teachers was now a "historical fact". A very jewish-sounding phrase from a government riddled with jewish capitalists.

oas.org/en/iachr/activities/giei.asp

I'm actually glad that it's getting harder and harder to suppress facts.
More and more people are questioning the whole ww2 era.
My grandfather fought with the allied forces.. I don't think he was culpable as a teenager who was fed bullshit and an incomplete picture.
He fought for his country because he trusted they weren't bullshiting.. If he were alive to see the lies unravel, it would break his heart.
That doesn't mean the whole rotten sham shouldn't crumble.. It should.

If it's all made up I have 2 questions.

1.Where did allthese people go if they weren't killed??

2. What is the benefit in lying about all this??

> "The Rape of Berlin"
Although acknowledged.. It's not taught in history class.
Nor the Dresden fire bombings.
Nor the Tokyo fire bombings.
No no no no.. Gotta paint the victors in the best possible light after the fact.

>Israel
&
>Israel

The direct benefit was the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel.
That's literally the number one justification for the lie.

>filename
Theyre just sleeping yo

hmmm interesting

> that pic and file name.. Saved.
Jews my ass.. p.o.w.'s maybe even gypsy's.

What does it matter if its fact or fiction. Hitler had the right idea, look how the jews want to globalize and rule the world. They always have been since biblical times. Look how they ruined the US economy and control the banks and currency. Now the Jews are doing the same thing to the palistinians if not worse, but nobody is saying anything about that.

Not enough of them:(

David Irving has done some admirable research on the bombing of Dresden.
He also made some disturbing discoveries about Churchill's complicity in the whole mess. Turns out he was a bankrupt alcoholic who was kept afloat by jewish money.
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk

Typhoid victims, I think. Caused by the Allied carpet-bombings, which interrupted supply lines and cut off food and medicine to most of Germany.

Fact. I'll tell you why.
Hitler was a Jew, and knew all the slavery shit they brang upon this world, so he decided it was time to put an end to those terrible acts. When he thought he liberated all of Germany from Jews, he realized of what he had done, and on a final act of bravery... He eliminated the last Jew every existing in Earth: Himself.
The end. Sounds epic doesn't it? Because it is a FACT and that's how it happened.
'check'd

These dubs of truth
> Vs.
This self check fail of lies.

>Unless this post is an elaborate troll.
It was

... I notice a near complete silence from the pro-jewery Anons.
Fascinating what a little truth can do.
Next lesson: we are NOT all the same race.

No it wasn't. I talk to people all the time who are on both sides, saying it happened and it didn't. I troll the shit out of Sup Forums but this isn't a troll. It's a legit question.

It is, in fact, a very reasonable question and one that needs to be asked over and over again until such time as the historical truths are finally true.
There's just 'way too much happy horsetrump that people are expected to believe these days. Once we clear up WW2, we can move on toward the present day by asking questions like why has the US only been at peace for only a tenth of its existence and what "freedom" has to do with executing US children with drone-strikes and SEAL Team raids.

i dont really get why to hate/ descriminate jews when u can hate muslims.