ITT we post girls and anons say how many cocks they've whored with cont

ITT we post girls and anons say how many cocks they've whored with cont.

9. Is looking to make number 10 a bbc

2 blowjobs and 3 fucked her,but those 5 all in past 6 months of losingt her virginity recently but is starting to develop a love for cock the more guys she experiments with

12. At least 4 of which were people she just met that day

27. Loves to fuck in nightclubs with strangers. Sometimes more than one at a time

13, fucks mostly guys at parties she meets and never talks to them again , loves anal play and gave a black guy a rimjob once when she was drunk

9, 6 of them on spring break in Cancun

21. Cruises tinder for sex when she gets bored

10, she doesn't count 2 times because they were wearing a condom, and loves facials and her hair being pulled, also was in a MMF threesome with two of ur friends but will never tell u

16. Loves getting spit roasted. Once a guy slapped her and ever since then she's had a passion for pain play

4, conservative with who she sleeps with, but very kinky if you can get her in bed

28. Doesn't really think sex is that big a deal, especially sucking dick.

She likes guys to cum in her, loves calling men daddy, and has a fantasy about a group of strange men cumming in her.

6. Never fucked a guy using a condom. Loves swallowing. Had a double cream pie once.

14. German slut loves taking new guys on vacation and fucking them in public.

19, half of which are hookups to get over a rough breakup with an ex she was with for about a year. Just blowjobs would bump that number to an even 30, mostly first dates off Tinder.

over 9000
over 9000
10 and 10 respectively

>10 and 10 respectively
not even close on one of them

37. Mostly just sucking cocks for extra tips.

id say 15, she sucks cock for ig photos but thats not really official

30+

Sounds about right, though she complains about being single pretty goddamn often. I think she just has trust issues.

30+

Look like a feminine jontron but thinner.

>id say 15
more

same girl

No idea either

Left had 4 boyfriends. She took 2 cocks per summer since when she was 13. In the last 2 years she averaged 4 cocks a year.
Probably no less than 5 boys had already defiled her womb fucking her bareback, squirting their seed inside. There is nothing pristine left of her.

this chick swallows, 19 dudes 5x a day id saywith that hot fucking body 35, maybe she swallows too

More than 3: 6

The last 2 years make your estimate completely off. But 7 would have been plausible when she was 17. Have some more of here.

2 boyfriends both cummed in her. But she took half a dozen cocks in her mouth or jerked them off.

1 cock only. But about 5 guys managed to have her swallow their semen.

At least 15 that I know of, including me.

Same girl, more recent.

(You)
1 cock only. But about 5 guys managed to have her swallow their semen.

How do you know?

What you think?

Wherever she goes she has probably somebody available to fuck her. She's exotic meat, i bet she doesn't do casual sex, she gets screwed properly only by people she knows. I would say no less than 10 guys made her cum with their mouth, and the same guys poked their bare cocks inside her holes. Probably a couple where lucky enough to try out her ass, but i bet she still has a tight cunt, and doesn't need to be fucked in another hole to feel something.

id say 20
a fucking lot of 50

These two?

Considering that's Brandon Wardell, I'd say hundreds

Here, have some more of this hot sperm satchel. the cuter they are the more cock ploughed inside them.

I bet she's riding the cock carousel at full speed. She started possibly just a couple years ago, before that she had seen just 4 cocks, no more then 5. Now she rides almost 1 dick for every 10 semi-pro pictures that are taken of her. No blowjob, her default rout for casual sex is her cunt, she has learnt that her cunt is the vehicle to success.

fucking amazing

at least 10

left is shit. I would not now.
right has the proficiencies of the drunk Saturday night slut. She probably took more cocks when drunk than any other cases, and she doesn't even remember how many. She's the bitch you fuck on the beach at night on summer after having met her 2 days before.
i don't think many guys manged to aim at ANY of her holes, but i do bet her face and hands was covered in cum many times. So, i would say she had no less than 10 random guys baptize her face with spank.

I'm already jerking off on her ugly face. Any view of her body?

This cute girl?

2 boyfriends, and 1 handjob.
Somebody thought seriously about drugging and raping her.

she's already on her knees this bitch is craving for a titty fuck, but most guys give her anal 15
25 for sure

5. Make a guess on this slut?

Here's her body

Fucking hell, i want to breed this skinny piece of shit.

Here's another. You fapping to her skinny body?

Filthy bitch, i would break her in two. I would poke in her cunt and then press with 2 hands on her womb, to have her walls squeezed between my cock and hands. I would fuck her balls deep and bounce with my sperm sacks on her protruded anorexic shithole.
I bet she can live on cum.

MOAR

You wanna fuck her?

So you wanna beat her before you fuck her? Nice

Guess also how does she like to fuck?

No need to beat her. Just my pelvis crushing against her croatch will be enough to injure her. And my entire weight displaced over her body will constrict her to the point of asphyxia. I'm going to make her fill her utter weakness.

10 on the left 25 on the right and she knows it
40 dudes and maybe a few girls

What about choking her? This skinny bitch needs a lesson

I want her 100% present when i'm fucking her.
I'd rather fuck her on the floor of some men restroom, with her face in the dirt and the piss and the stink of shit, and me being on top of her ass, defiling her hole.

wow please do her

25. She likes it in the ass and cum on those tits.