Please give me some adivse

Please give me some adivse

I am 18 years old and my mum kicked me out hoping that I would become more responsible

I've been depressed for years and I suffer from extreme social anxiety, currently I haven't left my apartment, which my mum pays for, in about 3 months

She used to bring me food every week so I don't starve, but she is getting tired of my shit and just said to me that she will no longer provide food for me in hopes that I will go out

But the thing is that my anxiety is stronger than my will to live and I am currently on day 2 of not eating, I literally have nothing here I could eat, I just drink tap water

My mum blocked me because I called her numerous times asking her to bring me food because I can't do it

Now I am sitting here, cutting as you can see. I can see the grocery store when I look out the window but I can't leave my house, I literally can't and my stomach is hurting so much because I am so hungry

What the fuck should I do? I cant even reach my mum now because she blocked me thinking I already went out and got food

Should I commit suicide?

Try Christianity

Grubhub

what are those in pic related fucking cuts lul
cut deeper or dont cut at all faggot

It works for coping so far, it's sufficient

Just go to the grocery store.Use headphones a hat or a big coat verything you need. Also if you can not do it just call some phone to get psicological care.

Stop bitching and go outside

No timestamp?

Yeah, I looked at those sites before, but I wouldnt be able to open the door

call the cops

For what?

Stop crying for help. Be a man and kill yourself. If you're struggling with basic stuff like that there is completely no hope for you to ever have a normal life. You will continue to suffer and you will be a burden for your family.

reverse img search brings up nothing tho

What is the thing that scare you so much of people?

say you are suicidal...they will get you medical care

Whatever attention you get from cutting ect, you'll get better and much more attention from recovering and helping others in your current state of mind. Think of how many you could help by not committing suicide.

Alright. Do you have a job? Are you in college or studying at all? Reason with your mom. I'm sure she loves you adn obviously kicking you out or not buying you food isn't helping as we can see. But from what I can tell, you kinda seem lazy bro. Help out with chores. If all things don't work out then you can try staying over at some friends place or some shit. Sorry for the shitty advice but then again it's Sup Forums you're asking advice to. Feel free to reply though.

"adivse" Consider Education, edgy emo

I don't know, it became extreme when I hit puberty, I was bullied and think very negativly of myself and my body, I think I just hate myself and dont want that others see me because I'd feel ashamed

Wear big comfy clothes
Sunglasses if its daylight
headphones in was a good suggestion another user had
You literally are fucking yourself

Post photos of your journey. We will be with you user

You will always find people more autistic that me and Anons

i was gonna post a pic of my leg but nvm

Reverse image search isn't very reliable. That's why timestamps are a thing.

Welcome to the real world, kid. For the next 30 years, your goal is: to earn money enough buying a grave. That won't be easy, machines are taking people's jobs, you know. so anyone who still have a job must work more, or he'll be replaced. You don't want to turn out NOT to be buried, aren't you? So start by checking nearest McDonalds. They've replaced a lot of staff with automated terminals, but they still may hiring.

sounds like your mom is smart

try drugs and sliding the money under the door

tits or gtfo, with timestamp

oh dam woke

So how's that chef at Wendy's position working out for you? Already afraid of being replaced by AI?

Oh but attention is the last thing I want really, it helps to realize that I am still alive

Lazy I am not, I keep my apartment very tidy and when I used to live with my mum I loved her very much and helped with cooking and everything around the house

And no I dont have a job, kind of hard without leaving the house, I currently dont have any education, this has been going on since I was 14 years old

When I first got this apartment it worked with headphones and a hoodie at night, I was able to shop but now that just seems impossible fuck

what journey?

----

Do you guys think a pizza place will leave the pizza in front of my door when I just leave the money under the door or something??

Like the others said wear sunglasses a hat etc pretending to be someone else is also effective

Yes i bet a pizza place would do that but thats not going to help you

You should get a mask

do people make good masks anymore?

Go out dude. What is the worst thing you can imagine?

When i was suffering anxieties like you are and became agoraphobic. I would watch a film and go out side after and act like someone in the film. The head phones and music did help also. Lucky for me i got treatment.

OP you have serious underlying issues that need to be addressed.
Judging by syntax and spelling you are in the UK yes?
Please head to a hospital and seek psychiatric care. I was once in your place, extreme social anxiety, major depression, unable to leave my room. You need help my friend or I'm afraid wether you eat or not unless you seek help being dead is the only thing in your future.
Please seek help.

I am from Germany and spent about 1.5 years in total in locked psych wards. Now that I am 18 they can't kick in my door anymore and drag me to a psych ward anymore. Before that I always stayed inside for 4-5 months until a judge ordered police to kick in my door and lock me up in a psych ward for months. That's where my first suicide attempt took place also

I wonder how much op weights

45kg

Hey dude, I can help you out. Just add me on snapchat or kik. I'll make sure you get through this. I used to be the same way. Just hmu

At the moment 55 kg

Fuck off fag

Just end it already you delusional, attention-seeking faggot.

Fucking kys faggot you aren't worth shit so stop taking up all the oxygen.

and how tall are you?

Ha I'm the same.
Been force feeding myself with milk this week
Been browning /fit/

Medicine did not help you? Steraline does wonders for agoraphobia. What are the psych wards like in Germany? Shock treatment? How did you try to remedy your illness?

Let Me Love You, Please.
让我爱你,请

Yep, just tell them when you order that the money will be in an envelope taped on the door and just to ring or knock when they deliver and to leave the pizza on the step or put a box out and ask them to put the pizza in the box. They do stuff like this all the time for various reasons.

178 cm last time I measured

I never had medicine, they tried psychotherapy first, but then I flew from that place and they let me go before we got into medicine

They tried to better me in slow steps - like: go outside for 10 minutes, go shopping, make a phonecall, ask a random person on the street something, etc

I might do that but I live in a small village and cant order online, I'd have to call, maybe I can ask an online friend to order for me but that would seem weird fuck

Wrap yourself in gear that completely conceals you from anyone looking at your skin and go to the grocery store. That little barrier can sometimes be enough for you to push past anxiety

I don't see you getting this way without ever having been tranquilized by yourself or a facility/doctor

Of course the medicine here sucks to but you find what you need

Natural Selection at its finest.

Ever try getting stoned?
One small drag can nock you out if you have no experience

Pay full plus tip on card and when they knock ask them through the door to leave the food on the step, get it when they walk away.

Or put those notes on the order.

I know it is scary but this is the mildest way to put one toe outside of your safe zone and you do need to eat.

Also not sure if ur trolling but if not good luck conquering this.

same.

Hm thanks for the advise, but I don't think I will want to continue living this way.

I will cut my wrists and leg ateries now and lay in my bath tub. And sorry, I wont stream it, I dont want my mum to see that, before passing out I will call police and tell them I commited sucide so my mum doesnt find me.

It was nice being with you but I dont think I can handle this life any longer

Not OP

Sorry dude, you’re as good as dead, cya

Settle down, Timmy.

You nigger, dying like this is painfull, Just write in a paper that you need help and pass under the door for someone to see

Read this shit Op, nalaralael needs you

Tell your mother that you are also sick of your shit and that you want to go to therapy

Shes the one person likely to help you since you cannot help yourself

not OP but how do you go about doing so?

Order a pizza online.

What they tried with you is called exposure therapy.
The part where is you failed is where you flew from the place.
If you don't want to end up dead go get treatment or else you will be dead.
Think about it OP you can't even feed yourself even though you've got money for groceries.
No one will help you. You can't leave a room.
You need serious treatment. Think about that.

shop online for food, delivered to your door, ezpz

Just put some clothes and go buy food you cunt

yo .... just put your address here, alot of user will be happy to send u something....

file for food stamps and temporary housing assistance with the goverment. call on your friends and family tell them the situation and ask for help

Call the hospital say you are starving and bleeding they will surely don't let you die

Dont be a pussy and just order food if its a big problem

The way he talks, it sounds like a UK fag so I'm not sure if they have food assistance

Seriously now, go to therapy.
it's not as bad as it might sound.

I clearly belong here because im scrolling for sauce on this

People forgot the serious questions:

Boy or girl?

Don't do that. Get help. My ex-gf did the same and it helped. Now she's crying that she can't go with a normal bikini to the beach because she destroyed ther tighs and don't like how they look. Love your body and find another way to process your emotions.

Run outside screaming raving mad and then come back

Pick up phone.
>Mum I'm sorry
>I'm a mess
>I need help

Mother takes you back.
You sort your shit out and stop being such a fucking child.
You make her proud.
You look back on your life in many years thinking how glad you are you got your shit together, stopped being a child.
You look at your beautiful partner your children and grand children growing into independent strong individuals.

All because you got your shit together and stopped being pathetic.

Sause delivery?

Listen to that guy. If you don't want to become a christian you might as well off yourself.

walk to the closest gas station and ask for a job application, get a fucking job..

Fair question

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

dude if you cant live on your own then that is pretty sad. your mom is trying her hardest to teach you that lesson. either survive or die. that is the way of the world. you cant be hand fed all ur life. do something.

Wait so you are an ungrateful irresponsible cunt. Mom kicks you out to learn you be responsable (But gets you an apartment). A FUCKING APPARTMENT WHAT. My parents would just throw me out on the street. Not only that she used to bring you food. BRING YOU FUCKING FOOD. Like once in a while fair enough but you are saying your only grocery shopping is trough that? wtf nigga? Then you call her like the pathetic cunt you are making her feel more miserable for her failure of a son/daughter? And now on top of that you are thinking of doing an hero. Something that would hurt your mom even more. Op do you hate your mom or are you just a retard.

Get your shit together one step at a time, it is not easy, it is not gonna be fun like lifes been up to this point. You are gonna scream, cry and feel pain that will make your current anxiety feel like childs play. Then you will start to feel better. Slowly but surely you can go to the grocery store without feeling like shit. Suddenly you can even talk to the cashier properly instead of just going Yes, no exe. Maybe you will see what greatness life has to offer and damn your past self for isolating him/herself in a flat for two days.

It is your choice though op
> Make a final disapointing option and leave your mom devestated after everything she tried to make your life right.
> Get off your ass and force yourself to that fucking store if it so takes hours. Don´t let your and your moms efforts go to waste.

Harden up you entitled little cunt.

You need to get medical help. Anxiety can be treated.

Call a grocery delivery place. Its more expensive but at least you'll have food. I used to use Grocery Gateway.

now im curious, boy or girl?

OP, man, this might sound crazy, but it's how I brought myself back from a situation similar to your own;

You're at a point where you want to kill yourself. To kill yourself, you need to let go. Otherwise, you can't do it. So just let go. Once you do, (and thank God I came to this realization right before I offed myself), you know that you're dead. Once you're dead, what matters? Youre done for, and literally nothing could possibly hurt you more than you're just about to. At this point, just walk outside, look around, listen to the little voice in your head (NOT the loud one), and just start doing it. After living as a dead man for two months, I started to live again. I realized, I've got friends, a job, and enough money to go back to college. All because being completely ready to kill myself, made me stop caring about anything, which in turn completely eradicated all of my anxiety.

I keep myself up and sane because, every time the anxiety sets in, I remind myself that, at any single point, I can just leave what I'm doing, go home, and kill myself. It works, user. Don't kill yourself; get ready to, then go forth and take what you need

Let me start to sat om im only 12 years old but i would say go out and buy some stuff and this sound wierd l know but get a pc or something Gaming helps just have fun talk to people and then go down to the shop tell them about your problems say sorry if you are an Little wierd not that im saying you are and then call your mom she loves you trust me call her and ask her to go with you down in the store and then dont care what other think they dont mean anything just get help from your mom get help from the shop guy call the hospital and say you need help they need to come over and then talk with them about the problem dont die please dont think of your friends Family you mom dont die man

where did you first see cutting of the legs/arms advertised?

Order food online fucktard

Get off 4 chan inb4 bait