Lol America is so cucked

lol America is so cucked.

This monkey is gonna be your president in 3 years.

Enjoy Trump whilst you can rednecks.

>implying Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2020.

>let's replace a celebrity billionaire with a celebrity billionaire!
Haha no. Would she do a better job than Trump? Probably, but so would a circus bear and I ain't voting for no bear.

stay mad kid

That monkey is more successful than the filth on this site, and the majority of people period, can ever hope to be. Beloved by millions, ultra-wealthy, and a proven track record in media and business, having built and maintained an empire, despite growing up dirt poor in the worst state in the nation.

What have you done with your life that can possibly compare?

I DUNNO WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 7 YEARS WHEN TRUMP LEAVES BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL EVER BE HER

>expecting anything else from a nation ruled by the tv

Americans have no culture.

that speech was the most bullshit thing i've ever heard and so many people just ate it up. we're fucked.

not being a nigger. Oprah loses no matter what

This “kid” again. Get a job and be useful.

Congrats on being born

Fuck Oprah. Jerry Springer is more qualified... and we don't need Dr. Oz getting appointed surgeon general.
>actual politicians 2020

I don't think she will run. The election process is too damaging to ones character, bringing to light all past demons.

>criticizes culture
>reads and posts on Sup Forums
KYS you fucking giga-faggot

>shills calling others shills
Sup Forums.org

anti-trumpers: "you all elected a tv show host as your president, dumb fucks."

anti-trumpers: "oprah for prez."

thinks black men will vote for her

implying
so retarded

stay mad

Yeah, good luck with that

Where by "Democrats" you mean millionaires at a show-biz award show?

hope we just have wacker pres

hope the next one is like a tight rope walker with too much charisma

Right, as if the social media sheep haven't joined in exactly because of that.

She is intelligent (even by menza standards), wise and actually knows how to hire competent people. No idea if she will be a good president.
Oh, she can also argue without insulting people.
>this billionare didn't get a small loan, and never went bankrupt

cured no diseases, invented nothing of value, built a school she didn't realize was staffed with child molesters. sounds like a parasite

>Libtards think Oprah is a lefty just because shes a black woman

profiling is only ok when they do it

She's also pretty much solely responsible for the anti-vaxxer retards exploding in popularity.
She's a gullible cunt who takes advantage of everyone around her for her own gain.
Kinda like Trump actually.

zero

>intelligent
Ok. Explain Dr. Oz. Explain Dr. Phil or The Secret. Liberals aren't going to vote for her.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

That's literally the only way we could lose again. Run a black woman with no political experience. Yep. Also what has become of our politics? Why not just Run John Stewart while we are at it?

Jesus fucking Christ, America. Get your shit together

7 years but otherwise yeah, probably. There has been a cycle the last couple of presidents and I think it'll continue. Vote a guy in, he sucks, oh but maybe he didn't have enough time to fix things, vote guy in a second term, surprise, he still sucks, vote in guy from opposing party. It's the dem's turn next time and they always vote for the minoritiest minority, actual issues be damned.

all voters will be given volkswagens!

namebranding
thats why they want a popularity contest

The only way he's getting re-elected is if someone attempts to assassinate him.

>always vote for the minoritiest minority
Yeah like they one time they had a black guy. And uhhhhhhhh...

this retarded

Oprah 4 prez in 2020!

Sup Forums is and always has been a Vietnamese noodle knitting board; so fuck off my dude

No be a nigger

I hate niggers so goddamn much, and i only met niggers 4 times in my life. Those privileged hypersensitive apes with victim mentalities need to be put in their places.

a worthy successor to Obamas legacy

sure kid

that's how fucking tax works

better is when a dumbass on survivor won an F150 and didn't save any of his $85k runner up prize to pay the tax so it was repod

>actual politicians 2020
Translation: old white guys cause I'm scared of what's different, yeah they'll fuck me the same but they are the same color as me and that's what matters

this retarded.
this is why she lost

I don't think that was their main and only argument

Oprah Fatfree is part of the illuminati and hope fully Trump's admin will end them. She is the biggest fruad. I hope her fat ass greedy black jew ass has a heart attact soon.

What? you retard, those don't even apply to politicians we have

Seriously. If we are going to put another nigger in office let it be this guy.

Your obviously and idiot. That black whore was made by the jews and illuminati. They created her. There is no way she got to where she is with hard work. and she's too ugly to have fucked her way to the top.

the jews and illuminati worked together to get a black woman who interviews celebs up?

wow i cant believe it only took both of them sure sounds like a good theory

Yeah white guys like me... just like the last 3 times I voted Democrat lol. Nice try, Russia.

Too many white men, even liberals, dislike her. She wouldn't even get the nom.

She could have covered the tax as well.

>being this hopeful