Whats a solid club i could support in the EPL? Preferably a club that didnt go full Paki

Whats a solid club i could support in the EPL? Preferably a club that didnt go full Paki.

Bundesliga sucks balls and stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Blitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fulham or da gulls

Liverpool or Spurs are to go to clubs for non glory seekers. But win more than they lose.

Bournemouth or Watford

This actually makes you worse

West Brom

as a german u cant support Liverpool. that automatically makes u a "Echte Liebe" Fan too

historically, Germans seem to prefer Man City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Blitz

United, City, Arsenal, Liverpool have the most paki fans

go with Everton or Juden FC

>non glory seekers.
Aka cucks

Chelsea

best and white proud

Chelsea.
They're from a wealthy area and used to be known as a white supremacy club.

The EPL clubs that didn't go full paki are currently trying to stay in the championship

city dont really, just 20 year old swag lads who started supporting em last year

chelsea if you wana see them win shit
crystal palace for banter

Liverpool, follow based Kloppo

enjoy the Sup Forums butthurt just because you exist

Stoke City FC.

They're the only actual redpilled team in the EPL.

Unfortunately, Mark Hughes is a pathetic twat and the club is going nowhere because of him and his tragic antics.

So it's touch-and-go really. But hey, there's no one else in the top 3 divisions so you might as well sick with us.

Have fun, cunt.

>picking a team
proxy off, amerifat

I would replied with a picture of the Man City India """supporters""" """club""" but it was too disgusting for me to even look at

Bournemouth

>le non-league capacity stadium

>They're the only actual redpilled team in the EPL.
this isn't Sup Forums

>Unfortunately, Mark Hughes is a pathetic twat and the club is going nowhere because of him and his tragic antics.
stoke are nothing more than a midtable side

just because you have big club rejects doesn't mean you're automatically going to be playing top 6

>playing top 6
should have said finishing top 6

Everton is the team for you mate, trust

What? No thier not

Gladbach were our original German mates

>that automatically makes u a "Echte Liebe" Fan too

I bandwagon Liverpool desu

This. Bournemouth is my favourite PL club right now. On the odd occasion beat the top half teams, are never getting relegated. Reasonable to watch.

I pick a new club every season and for next season I'm Bournemouth.

>I pick a new club every season

>75638912
guaranteed replies

what club did you support last season senpai?

Da gulls, only managed by paki

EVERTON

Maybe if it was a year ago but a foreign owner took over. So you probably won't like that. The club also seems to be moving away from its roots with the new stadium and stuff. Can't say I like it or hate it though. The new owner is literally investing in the city of Liverpool which seems like a mistake because scousers are awful people.

>"actually, I'm too intelligent for primitive tribalism in sports, I watch it for the technical skill and tactical ingenuity. In fact, I follow a new team each season because I only like this sport ironically"

If you want a top team then go with Spurs

>Based greatest ally supporters
>Technically underdogs given their budget comapred to other top 4 clubs
>Team filled with youth talent
>Rivals are shitskin Arsenal

this to be honest, only real men support israel, only real men support spurs

Lester or Southampton lad

Well I don't have a local club (Leicester is closest at about 50 miles away) but it's nice to get behind them when they're on tv. My most local is Rushden & Diamonds but to be perfectly honest 8th division football (which isn't even in my home town anymore) isn't that enjoyable.

Everton. I'm thinking of buying a shirt for each club. It would a nice collection. I don't take football too seriously, but it can be exciting.