Doctor said I have anorexia, what's the best way to gain 20+ lbs quick?

Doctor said I have anorexia, what's the best way to gain 20+ lbs quick?

eat burgers

pipe buckets of lard down your throat.

Do like me, eat a pizza each day (or every two days)

Fast food or restaurant quality?

shove a turkey up your ass, faggot

I've been averaging a pizza per week

Which pizza place is best for gains? Toppings of choice for packing on the lbs?

I'm legit scared I'll have to go on expensive calorie formula shit if I can't gain weight in the next couple weeks

Start going to the gym and gain muscle. Eat a ton of rice and protein. Keep a consistent diet. Having muscle will help your body dysmorphia

What kind of workouts would be good? I do some basic cardio speed walking outside, but idk anything about lifting. Last time I tried lifting it ended with me tearing muscles in my back and shoulders

Post a pic. With all the fat acceptance bullshit there’s a 50/50 chance you are just fine and your doctor is tripping

just try to eat a little more?
maybe take a refill or two of your favorite dish?
and yeah, exercise, you want that extra shit to become muscles, not fat

You probably lifted more than you could handle, or you didn't stretch

I'm 6'0" male and went from 130lbs to 175lbs doing weight lifting and eating a shit ton.
Stronglifts is an excellent beginner program. He has very detailed descriptions on how to lift safely and properly. I can't stress good form enough. He also has tips on how to gain weight if you're a 'hardgainer' meaning it's difficult to put on weight. Stay motivated. You'll learn to enjoy and love watching yourself get better. Takes about 4 weeks of consistency to see results.

Last I was weighed I was 128 but for my height/age I should be at least 145-150

Yeah I definitely lifted way more that I should have lol

This sounds promising, is it a youtube series or something? Can't afford a real trainer right now

Insert horse cock. That should cover it.

It's a website. Just Google stronglifts and you'll find it. Good luck. How tall are you?

5'7"

I'll def check him out, thx user

Are you 6’ tall? 150 for anything less than 5’10” is hardly ideal

You don't. You're fat enough, lardass

There’s no way you _should_ be 150 at 5’7”. It’s an acceptable but being 130 at that height is fine. Your doctor is full of shit.

5'7"

That's why I said 'at least'

I've never had a trainer. Go to YouTube to see how to properly lift. His website is a good resource though. Don't get intimidated about lifting light weights at first. Everyone at the gym is cool and anyone who isn't is ostracized by everyone else. You'll also make friends there. I befriended the strongest guy at my gym because he kept watching me fail and gave me tips and now we talk all the time.

I'm skinny enough to fit my arm up to my shoulder comfortable down the toilet, but my doctor laughed and said I shouldn't even be able to get past my forearm.

No, your weight is fine right now. 150 is borderline overweight at 5’7”. You could go down to 115 before you’re underweight.

Fishing for half-flushed turds buddy boi?

Get the meat lovers or something.

I do plumbing work part time

Bread+beer
Next question

i assume you're american, right?
try looking at european height/weight charts, unless you have real issues chances are you're only skinny and it's totally fine

lol im 18 and im 5"8 i weight 130 bro

beer

eat