My face when "people" actually think the team with the best offense and a top 10 defense in the NFL will miss the...

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best offense and a top 10 defense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Andy Dalton (objectively and statistically a top 10 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Joe Mixon (best RB in the game who will be 100% not punching out roasties, unlike the entirety of 2014, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC)
>Tyler Eifert (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>CJ Uzomah (literally a Tyler Eifert-clone)
>AJ Green (top 3 WR, 1500+YDs/10+TDs)
>Tyler Boyd (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>John Ross (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Ryan Hewitt (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the AFC
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Bengals are missing the playoffs this season

The Bengals playoff win drought ends in 2017-2018

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_active.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bengals go 8-8 tops, miss playoffs

dumb phone poster

>objectively and statistically a top 10 QB, it isn't even debatable

How is this for debate: Dalton's Career QB Rating is 89.1

That rating would not have finished in the Top 10 in any season since Dalton joined the league.

Here's a fun fact: Andy Dalton joined the NFL in 2011. Since then he has played in 4 playoffs games, losing all 4. His team has totaled 43 points in the playoffs in Dalton's career. The same year Dalton joined the NFL, Tom Brady led the Pats to a 45-10 win over Tebow in the playoffs. So in that one playoff game in 2011, Brady put up more points than Cincy has scored in the playoffs total since Dalton joined the league. Oh, and as a bonus, 1 of the 4 TDs the Bengals have scored in Dalton's 4 playoff games was a Pick 6 INT by their Defense. 2 were Rushing TDs. So Capt. Leet has thrown 1 TD pass in the playoffs in 6 seasons as a starting QB - during a time of obscene passing production.

Sigh.

So which player is going to beat someone to death first? Pacman? Burfict? Mixon?

>being a fan of Shitcinnati
KEK
E
K

Your jerseys are ugly as fuck too

GOAT helmet design too, what a waste

Andrew Luck's career QB rating is 87.3. Cam Newton's career QB rating is 86.1. Where would you rank those two quarterbacks? Obviously below Dalton, right?

Mixon is about to beat the AFCN to death, that's for sure

>Chiefs pasta ended the streak
>Cinci starting up one
Maybe detroit should get one going too

meme magic is real la

I'm a Patriots fan. Look at all of Andrew Luck's career starts against the Patriots.

Now ask me what I think about Luck again.

Alright, so you obviously think Dalton is better than Luck and Newton. So who are your top ten QBs then? Dalton must be among them if he's better than those two.

>2 cucked rookies in our starting lining up
>actually citing a 5' 11'' midget WR as a benefit to an NFL team

sounds like ass kiddo

Funny thing, Dalton is amongst the top ten in QB rating among active starters. So if QB rating is the metric you want to use to rate them, Dalton is in your top ten.

1. Rodgers
2. Wilson
3. Brady
4. Brees
5. Rivers
6. Roethlisberger
7. Cousins
8. Ryan
9. Dalton
10. Palmer

pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_active.htm

>5'11 midget WR
>Antonio Brown is the best WR in the league despite being 5'10

Really makes me think

Name one successful red-headed football player ever. Just one.

Bungals will finish 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs. Winning the division again will literally going to be a cakewalk for the Steelers, and I don't see another AFC North team finishing above .500

Sonny Jurgensen is a hall of famer

Brady
Rogers
Brees
Wilson
Rivers
Ryan
Ben the Rapist
Flacco
Eli
Carr

>Flacco
>Eli
>Carr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>75643929

Superbowl MVP Deion Branch (and Troy Brown, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman) laughs at your gangly CBs.

Cincinnati Bengals fan laughing at anyone.

This is a quality website and I'll probably post here a lot.

Your O line is shit, Dalton is going to get his teeth kicked in by week 5.

You are going to be the Steelers bitch again, remember Jan 9 2016?

And to top this all of you draft another abusive player in Joe Mixon. Fuck you.

>whines about "abusive players" while rooting for a team that employs a rapist in Roethlisberger and a repeat domestic abuser in James Harrison

Really makes me think

>they drafted another felon

The Bengals probably won't even get their two automatic wins from Baltimore with how hilariously stacked their defense is.

They literally ignored their actual needs in the draft, the team has so many holes.

>best pass rush in the NFL
No way in hell, they probably won't even have the best pass rush in the AFCN
>Best LB corp in the AFC
lol
>Best secondary in the AFC
Again, not even the best in the AFCN
>Top-5 DL
Broncos
Raiders
Eagles
Giants
Dolphins
(In no particular order) All have better DLs off the top of my head.

>vs. Ravens W
Ravens defensive rookies are still getting their head straight.
>vs. Texans W
A new QB struggles.
>@ Packers L
Godgers embarasses the Bengals in Lambeau.
>@ Cleveland W
lol
>vs. Bills L
A new coaching staff get a big win behind Tyrod Taylor's heroic play
>@ Steelers L
Steelers sweep the Bengals
>vs. Colts L
An improved DL holds up against the Bengals barely scraping by behind Luck
>@ Broncos L
The actual best pass rush in the NFL kills Dalton
>vs. Browns W
lol
>vs. Steelers L
Steelers sweep the Bengals
>vs. Bears W
lol
>@ Vikings L
Bradford's extremely safe play holds everything together giving the Vikings a dub
>vs. Lions L
Stafford and Ansah make clutch plays late giving the Lions a late season victory to push them into the playoffs
>@ Ravens L
The young Ravens defense has ironed out all its kinks only allowing a single touchdown.

5-11 senpai

>Replying to Chiefs pasta in 2017
meme magic is real.

Two of them have rings (which dalton doesn't) and the other one is still objectively better than dalton

>ratbirds fans

>have worst team character in sports for years
>fail despite talent and ability
>draft another top quality example human being

Who cares about cincy talent, even when its there its squandered

Next year guys, forever

Imagine having the autism to write up a season summary you know will definitely be completely wrong

>objectively better
How? Dalton blew him the fuck out the only time they've played, Dalton has carried his team to the playoffs 5 of 6 years while Carr hasn't even played one playoff game, and Dalton is statistically better than Carr too. Don't let Raidnigger fans meme you into buying something that isn't true. As for Flacco and Eli, they may have been good at one point, but they sure as hell aren't anymore. Both have been garbage recently.